A Piece of Cake / C'est de la tarte (le français)

I became queen during the first year of gameplay. To be queen, you need to win the election by having enough fans and smarts(?), then have enough fans to force an election to have you become queen.

Did both of these with 200k fans while still living in an apartment

As for maude questline, it is interesting that you can go the whole game without seeing her if you immediately buy the bus transport and never go walking. That said you’ll probably be visiting the gym a lot to at least stay healthy. So you could theoretically finish the queen and mayoral stuff before meeting maude. I’ll have to test this out later to be sure.

1 Like

huh good to know but dear lord this Palace is 8 bloody digit’s god DAMN ain’t no way i am getting that any time soon even with a auto clicker lmao

Could set the autoclicker, then walk away from your computer.
You can ALWAYS walk away from your computer. It’s a beautiful day.

No, there’s only one end. Unless you count refusing to meet up with her.

Maude’s events fire on certain dates - you can’t delay it.

I’ve been getting the “It had to happen” death quite a bit, even when I’m at full health and wellbeing, and nothing I can do will change it. Anyone know why?

I think there is a gameover state for just having a high enough bodyfat%

i actually did though. I only just found out about maude once I sent my daughter to university, and now i triggered her questline, but for some reason everything is crashing now. Kinda weird. Also yes I also became queen, enacted all the relevant laws to make my people bustier and heavier, and bloated rachel to about 228 glasses of water.

3 Likes

I got up to the part of muade’s quest where you take her out to eat on her birthday but after that like 50 or 60 days have passed and nothing has happened. I’m assuming you just need to advance time until you get a call from her? (marked as spoiler just in case people don’t want to know)

There’s a known coding error in the game that prevents the maude storyline from progressing. You’ll need to actually go in the files and fix it yourself. Should be an explanation on how to do it somewhat further up.

I think that’s where you die of “old age”. The age of death (hidden variable) depends on lots of things; prolonged ill health, pollution, and being too thin or too fat. It accumulates, so just because you are healthy on the day in question won’t make it go away.

I’ve no idea how that could happen. I’m going to use the “it’s not my code” defence. From a surface look Maude isn’t tied into any of the other changes. I’m not sure what you mean by crashing though,

Did you apply the code patch?

2 Likes

I did not actually didn’t look that far up thank you

When I say crashing, I mean that previously normal actions, like going to the library, or taking a walk in the park, would put my game into an error state after meeting Maude. It’s kinda weird, but apparently just restarting the game seemed to solve the issue so all’s good.

I think you’re supposed to encounter maude in the beginning of the game so that’s probably why the error is popping up

1 Like

If we mistakenly miss these dates by using the bus right away, is there a way to trigger these in the future? Currently at day 188 so just wondering if I should revert to an early save?

Edit: Thought I should mention I have applied the manual patch as well for Maude.

how do i activate the next maude step after the first one?

So it’s been awhile since I played any of the newer builds, and I just found a scene that I hope is a mistranslation. I started a fresh game and had my character go to work and I get a scene that reads-

“The rain finally stops and you see the beautiful butt turn to reveal a teenage girl of about fifteen and a little less than five feet. You have little time to see a nice bulge at the level of her belly, under incredibly massive bombshells for her age and size.”

Needless to say, there’s a BIG issue here if this game contains graphic descriptions of minors!!! This was a great game concept that I enjoyed thoroughly months ago, but if this Maude is a minor than this game needs to either have a serious update or be taken down

3 Likes

Just checked via the powers of google, and the age of consent in France is 15. As to how that translates over here, I have no clue.

1 Like

That is an accurate translation. I completely missed the consequences of it while I was in the weeds doing the translation work. It’s being discussed by admin/moderators.

2 Likes

Good day everyone,

After much discussion of the issues that was brought to our attention by @Skinny_Guy we have decided on a route on how to handle this violation of our rules.

After being briefed by @dingotush on the content in question it was decided that the content is indeed a violation of our Always Be Civil rules on content that violates US laws, specifically due to the inclusion of minors into the game. Usually we would delete this thread outright but since it has become more about the translation of the game itself and this is a relatively new addition to the game we all agreed this would have been more or less an overreaction on our side.

Due to this it has been decided that we will be locking this thread and @dingotush will be editing and removing any posts that may contain translations for the offending content.

One thing we do want to be clear about is we do make a distinction between games and localization/translation projects. If some one was to choose to localize this game (preferably with the consent of the original dev) and went through the effort to adjust the story to comply with US laws we would accept that as compliant with the sites rules. As for right now though we can not allow for further direct translations of the game.

We thank you all for your understanding.

15 Likes