A Piece of Cake / C'est de la tarte (le français)

Pretty sure nobody asked my question and it also seems like Corona was an issue. Just because they didn’t release before the virus hit doesn’t mean it didn’t get in the way of development. Having the last release even a month before the virus makes it almost guranteed the virus got in the way rather than leaving that chance out. There’s also the fact that this year already had other tensions before the virus.

The answer to your question is answered through reading the top cupple posts of the thread(the very first post explains most of your question). The posts are back in September of '19, at which point the developer who is not a member of this forum had stopped developing the game for going on 3 months(development clearly stopped for reasons other than the virus, answer to your question right here, furthermore all of this was gathered from the first post). When people from this forum started translating the game the developer came back briefly to release the English version. They never planed to make more content and the game is fairly complete as is. Clearly the virus has nothing to do with the development of this game. And as Dingotush keeps reminding people, you need to read the other posts in the forum before asking your question.

1 Like

I probably misinterpreted your first sentence, thinking “this” referred to something previous in the thread ie. Silent Song’s question, rather than what followed.

I’m sorry, I’m not going to get dragged into wild speculation about the life of a developer who isn’t even on these forums to answer for themselves. If you want to know why I wrote what I did, join the developer’s Discord, and read the news channel.

Finally, please remember that asking if there is going to be an update (ie. is the project active)
is against the improve the discussion rule.

1 Like

I’d recommend prioritizing your income over wellness. Not great advice for real life, but in CDLT, it helps to just work as a teacher and either do an ad campaign for your videos online, or work at the lab (I’m not especially familiar with French, so most of what I know is from the English translation). When you get to a point where your income from videos is enough to get by on, just focus on increasing your weight (and capacity, with appetite medicine). If you get far enough, you can just eat and do ads until your income is ridiculous, and then improve your living situation. After that, you’re set. The beginning is flippin’ hard, though. The amount of food needed to maintain or increase your weight without getting the bad ending is a bit critical. Once you have a nice enough house, your wellbeing improves automatically, and you can just worry about health. Becoming mayor can be instrumental too, since certain actions you take literally govern your health stats.

oh yeah I done with the game at this point. I did a lot of what you said work mostly on the computer fans to make a crap ton of money with my 500 teacher job help paying for the ads. know I make 100,000,000 ish a day or something and bought most of the mayor stuff with my donated money. know if only the game had like number and more food options or the option to buy in bulk I had to lower by capacity since the biggest item would work anymore

Yeah, that’d be a nice update, but I wouldn’t want to ask the dev for anything since I’m not offering any kind of compensation for it.

1 Like

Hi I just started with this game really liking it so far. One question is how to you win each contest when you go onto the tv show? Only one I can’t seem to win is the butt contest getting like 3 points a round. Any help on this would be great. Thanks!

Getting bigger and bigger, really. I think that’s it.

1 Like

to be fair. the breast one is a bit random chance and the butt one has some character skill involved. the eating contest is your max fullness being bigger will help but its not Solely based on size.

how do you get into those events?

you have to gain fans and its a random chance kind of thing. from what I know you have to do magazine first. then a interview then you can get the game show but its a random chance kind of thing

lil tip if your the fat rushers
start the game with alot of cash (spam loto)
spam cheese fondue till full
go to the gym
repeat everyday
make sure to be a assist worker alot for the magic foods and cap increase medicine
spam the medicine till you get horn of plenty keep doing it but i warn ya
to much medicine = hard to be full
if you are there at that problem just decrease your cap or use auto clicker
then there you are already obese in 15 days (hopefully)
heres stuff that will help
go to the library and keep reading science books or romance till you get
the man looks at your breast event just keep flirting and leave at the last flirt
you will get a statute place it on the bed side table for positive effects
make sure to be good friends with your friend already for the restaurants
keep doing asian restaurants cause i think its good for weight gain cause of the word “verge of exploding” dont worry your fine when that happends
k thats all for the help
btw leave health on stuff above good and what not
cause the badder it is the more sick you can get

5 Likes

which version of the game is that Jarl’s or the original because i can’t find the lottery ticket in Jarl’s version

also i keep getting a error in the Library for some reason whenever i read a book

It’s the older version, the other version released is the same idea, but in a super beta.

oh also what does the Statue do exactly? haven’t been noticing a difference.

every so often it will cause your breasts to go but you have to put it on the endtable

i looked at the main code once but i forgot what it does
but i think it can
increase your happiness
and increase your boobs

Huh, actually - how do you find the statue?

go to Library. read books. randomly A man will be encountered and focused on your breasts. flit with him a bit but back out. he give you the stature. place it on the table in the bedroom. every few nights it will grow your breast size

4 Likes

how can i avoid sickness?