A Role Play Server!

Keep in mind that the server is still in development. For now, RP won’t be the focus of discussion in the server. I think we should focus on nailing down all the systems and setting before it starts in earnest. Make sure to read the #welcome channel and check out the #references as well!

You forgot to include the Girth System for those who want to use that system. I can DM them after all, so it would probably be a good idea to give them the choice.

If your name on the server is different from your name here, and if I should know you from here because we’ve talked, please send me a DM through the forums to let me know your discord handle!

Hurrah for server opening I am excited. I cannot wait to see what comes from it

1 Like

Okay, so here’s a really important pair of questions!

1. How much adventuring are you planning to do? If you’re mostly going to stay in town, pick 1, and if you’re all for playing a TTRPG adventure, pick 5!

0 voters

1. For those of you who aren’t into the idea of playing a TTRPG, and like the idea of a more casual RP server, would you like to be able to just jump into the RP right away, or would you be willing to roll stats and stuff, like making a D&D character? Pick 1 if you just want to jump in, and pick 5 if you want to fill out a character sheet!

0 voters

Hey, add another poll too, for whether we use Points or Rolls.

Fresh out of the Design kitchen, here’s the current design overview release! We’ll be changing this as we develop the system and setting, so stay tuned for more!
If you’ve seen the previous version of this, big changes from that include a brief section on our honor system, which we want to feature a lot in town RP, as well as the Adipea development.
Please comment on the document or discuss in #questions-and-suggestions if you have anything to say~
We especially want you to take a look at the open issues in Adipea’s proposal page. Hope to hear your thoughts!

1 Like

Next release is up!
EDIT: Maybe I should mention that we’re live!

Is it too late for me to join the server, or is it just something I can just jump into, I’m just curious as this idea seems really fun.

@Buttlet
You’re always welcome to hop in~

1 Like

So after a week of working out the–ahem–kinks…

We’ve finally nailed down most of the rules. Please come join us on Discord, and take a look at the v1.0 document for a quick overview of what we’re about. Here’s a brief excerpt:

Welcome to Adipea!

A gluttonous gnomish rogue gorges on the remains of a construct made from cake. A curious kobold cleric guzzles from a sugarwater sea. A wide-bottomed wizard magically enlarges her curve-hugging robe. A feeder fairy sends a hapless adventurer into a feeding frenzy. An enthusiastic baker stuffs her patrons with pastries pulled from thin air. And overnight, the pounds pile onto anyone who’s partaken in the land’s bounty or fallen prey to lipomantic spells.

Welcome to Adipea. You can kiss your figure goodbye.

Introduction

Adipea is a city-state on the continent of Sybaris where expansion is becoming routine. It is a place for players to let their characters meet and mingle between adventures, forming friends, rivals, and curves. And if the city life ever leaves them hungry for more, organized adventures bring them new experiences, treasures, and ways to gain.

Whether you just want to run a food stall in the Biz or go out on adventures to come back with more power (and weight), you are welcome in Adipea. We hope you enjoy your stay!

3 Likes

I could always do this, since I’m pretty good at managing discord servers, having been a head admin of part of a staff team in many video game and roleplaying.

Phew! It has been a long time since we posted an update here! Anyway, we’re still active, so come join in if you’re interested~

Here’s the latest design document, our in-play version of ED&D, and the change logs for both!

What’s the sever called?

Hey do you mind if you can send me a invite to the discord server? I’m interested in joining and all of the other invites are expired for me.

For you and anyone else interested here is a link to the ADIPEA server

Before I join, what should I expect? Is this a WG RP server?

To be more specific, it’s a WG RPG server using ExpanDnD’s system.

Its a RP server with focus on moderate character depth and kink elements alongside 5th edition dnd and use of the Expand&d system

So, I have three D&D Discord servers. If anyone wanna join them, Just DM me~