A user maintained list of games

I’ve played through almost all of these games now (excluding a few of the text-based and male-centered ones) and I’m pretty damn proud of the community.

2 Likes

anyone know of any game similar to a piece of cake

it says similar so this should not be flagged will it?

The Weight of Life and Project Bob seem pretty close to it from what Ive heard of piece of cake. The Weighting Game as well, although that one is much more narrative based.

4 Likes

According to the Wiki Editor badge, only 10 of us could be working on this page.

Also, is there a set of criteria that a game should meet regarding completion before we put it on the page?

The badge is for making an edit; so ten editors. The majority of users could edit it. The only real criteria would be that the game is revelvant or posted here on WG.

I say could edit because I have no idea if there are other wiki mode topics where people could’ve gotten that badge instead.

@Axlwisp The standard seems to be wg when listing weight gain as a feature of the game; it’s best to keep it that way so it’s easier to ctrl-f.

Noted, sorry for the mistag!

thats some really good games

Edited the list to include many of the newer/currently-under-development-but-already-have-a-good-amount-of-content stuffing games. Not sure if games need to be posted on WeightGaming by the original creator to be eligible (see Vale City) for the list, so if there’s anything that should be removed please do so freely.

1 Like

Off-site games are fair game afaik. On that note someone (including me, if I remember later) should add lachevite’s games.

Will do now, I loved the idea of this list and want to bring it fully up to date within the next week or two! Will probably only include games that have a decent amount of content if they’re still being developed currently (ex. Some Bullshit)

noone has released a new WG game as well. It is just the first chapter right now but it is really well done.

Could you put the link?

noone has posted the game Under the Mountain of Fûd on the 05.07.21

All the updates on here over the last couple of days reminded me that I should probably add my own game, seeing as it’s been on the go for well over 18 months :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i tried to launch this and it broke. any ideas why?

Runs in the web browser, so it’s hard to say

you could try doing a hard refresh of your browser by pressing ctrl+shift+r, and if that fails you could download and try to launch the html file

Added and added! If anyone else knows of authors/devs that have made games that haven’t been posted on this forum that you think should be on this list, send some links!