A user maintained list of games

Noted, sorry for the mistag!

thats some really good games

Edited the list to include many of the newer/currently-under-development-but-already-have-a-good-amount-of-content stuffing games. Not sure if games need to be posted on WeightGaming by the original creator to be eligible (see Vale City) for the list, so if there’s anything that should be removed please do so freely.

1 Like

Off-site games are fair game afaik. On that note someone (including me, if I remember later) should add lachevite’s games.

Will do now, I loved the idea of this list and want to bring it fully up to date within the next week or two! Will probably only include games that have a decent amount of content if they’re still being developed currently (ex. Some Bullshit)

noone has released a new WG game as well. It is just the first chapter right now but it is really well done.

Could you put the link?

noone has posted the game Under the Mountain of Fûd on the 05.07.21

All the updates on here over the last couple of days reminded me that I should probably add my own game, seeing as it’s been on the go for well over 18 months :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i tried to launch this and it broke. any ideas why?

Runs in the web browser, so it’s hard to say

you could try doing a hard refresh of your browser by pressing ctrl+shift+r, and if that fails you could download and try to launch the html file

Added and added! If anyone else knows of authors/devs that have made games that haven’t been posted on this forum that you think should be on this list, send some links!

noone as in Fatty Text Adventure noone? awesome!

1 Like

Having just played through it for all the endings, I can’t wait for a part 2, but it sounds like that will probably quite a ways off, as this was just released TT

@humblesasquatch I don’t think ameoblaster (which is 100% breast expansion and 0% belly expansion) belongs in the list.

1 Like

Yeah, was debating on that myself, will remove it

Thinking of adding Voracious! to it.

It’s not a 1.0 project, and it’s probably abandoned, but it’s also mostly playable apparently?

1 Like

As long as you think it’s fit for the list, go for it!

I’ll leave it up to someone who’s actually played the thing