Abducted Plus+ (A WGHFY Story)

So I am not sure did I have a bug or it’s just the game, but even I clicked all the line for the abbi puzzle nothing was happening (the link is the photo when I was playing)

2 Likes

Hey there,

I just ran through the sequence on my end and it is working at the moment.
It is kind of hard to read by intention with all the errors I put in etc, so I am sorry about that.

That seems like the first scene, based on the order of words in your picture. So I will say “girl” should get you started. If this isnt the case, let me know and I can take a peak into it with you.

2 Likes

lame question but if i change my customs description to a dragon is there anyway to change a descriptor to quadruped?

3 Likes

Yeah you can~

When you go to the custom race stuff in your current file (I assume you mean that, cause you mentioned ‘Dragon’ in particular) you will choose what ‘base’ you are working with it - Normal or Quadruped (Feral).

Let me know if I misunderstood the question.

3 Likes

Thank you for helping me with my dumb question and thank you continuing this amazing game

3 Likes

Hey, question, if I want to have my character be a centaur type creature, what settings in the current game version would help facilitate that?

2 Likes

i’d say your best bet would be to choose to play as a feral race at the beginning, then add a custom descriptor saying how you have a centaur-like body, or something along those lines!

3 Likes

@SonicMutou @Mintpanda1

Mintpanda1 has it pretty spot on.

The most ‘correct’ method would be to use the weight-based custom descriptors or the normal (either works), and copy all the normal body type’s weight descriptions that don’t share into one custom descriptor, since AFAIK there isn’t a character limit to the text entry forms so one descriptor could hold everything

So for example-

Feral covers these parts: Legs, bottom stomach, butt, hips, neck.
Custom descriptor needed for these parts (Could just copy and paste from normal body type if you still have a file for it) : Arms, chest, “top stomach”

Note: Top stomach normal descriptions, mention touching the ground as well; But for a taur that would take longer, so a direct copy here wouldn’t be best.

Typing this out also just made me realize how easy creating a proper centaur type body option would be since 95% of the work is already done. Once I come back from my break, I got a lot of complex stuff to work on, so if I need a breather during that Ill see if adding that is as easy as I think.

7 Likes

Thank you for responding! I didn’t know a taur option would be so easy to make as an addition to the game. I look forward to what you add next.

2 Likes

heya! found this bug while i was using one of my older saves. not entirely sure what the deal is, but i definitely thought i should share!

5 Likes

That’s one of the weight loss route events, I don’t really test stuff from those events etc, so just was a small thing that got slipped in there. I got it fixed it up on my end for the future releases - just a ‘cosmetic’ bug thankfully. Thanks for letting me know~

4 Likes

ahh, i see, that’s fair, lol. glad to hear it’s only cosmetic, though!

3 Likes

So an idea you could do with ADDI is that maybe she can take control over the little robot that serves food while you’re lazing around on the couch?

5 Likes

Seems that someone else might be a fan of Trials in Tainted Space, judging from one of Quistis’ stories.

Edit: And it took me longer than I would like to admit to recognize the Fatty Text Adventure Game story, especially with Noone now working on the game again.

7 Likes

i love this game so much??? something about narratively being spoiled with all this petting and feeding just broke me so bad lmao

i think my one complaint though is that the initial climb to unlock ch2 feels kind of empty?
it’s a lot of repetition with very little variation or newness, i feel. after ch2 the game opens up beautifully, but i feel like it takes a while to get there. could solve it either A.) by having something random speed the process along for you briefly (by choice, natch), or B.) introducing one or two new things (events, locations, characters) partway through. unfortunately that second option is a lot more work, but i also feel like it’d be worth it in the end… :thinking:
maybe i’ll submit something, if i come across an idea i like for it, and if you haven’t already considered all of this yourself :0

13 Likes
Isolated segment thoughts

Maybe I was just quite tired, but the blob monster and the near immobile guy really got some brainworms in my head of like, living lard creatures lumbering through hallways to snatch people and infuse so much blubber into them they go from ‘normal’ to blob~

Also seeing that guy made me kind of sad that we’re left as basically the only fatty around, maybe having him as a fully immobile prisoner who can be visited some times could have been interested, but oh well.

2 Likes

@Dragos_Drakkar
-You are correct about Trials in Tainted Space, I do very much enjoy it~
-Since Fatty Text Adventure’s ‘story/setting’ is more open ended, It was a harder to make easter egg so don’t feel bad!

@Cumguts
-Thank you much for your kind words~ Its been stressful for the PC, they deserve the pampering!
-Chapter 1 is more simple since that is the core/base game that Somchu created before I asked permission to mess around with Abducted.

I have changed/added a few things to it so keep it more consistent with the rest of the game’s mechanics, but overall I really want to preserve Somchu’s work so I don’t want to modify it too much. It is what made me fall in love with the game and its potential after all~

8 Likes

I have a lot of fondness for the caring enthusiastic pampering of the shorty fats protag from their new community, it’s soothing. Tiny superchubs are a rare favorite of mine so stuff like the bird treants in the outdoor zone are a treat!

Will there be any potential content like that in the future with your social circle, like ADDI making a very large projection for whatever reason to mess with you with?

8 Likes

Future-Future brain-case content (Zone 5). Has something similar and along those lines, but within the normal social circle I technically didn’t have anything planned.

But messing around the PC by any means possible is ADDI’s jam and since it seems people like that sort of content I will add that to my list of stuff to add when i can~

9 Likes

I have a great deal of admiration for your contributions to this game and the bevy of options for character creation. I am eagerly anticipation the next release.

Also a favorite scenario of mine is when chubs get so big they forego pockets and use their own folds for storage space. Would it be too cumbersome add something similar given how big the PC can get and their usual lack of clothes, or usable pockets?

3 Likes