Abducted Plus+ (A WGHFY Story)

The game continues with a 3rd Zone after that event. (There isn’t a win screen or anything, it’s endless).

If you don’t have access to that zone you most likely have an old version of the game. V0.73 is the Newest.

Edit: @Scabbers You have to keep going past that It isn’t actually over, just play through the ‘Chapter 0’ segment.

3 Likes

Hmm well yeah i think it just ended with me dying

1 Like

Yeah i have version .73

1 Like

Yeah, the “death” there is a fakeout. You gotta just keep going through the scene right after the reactor, even if it looks like things restarted.

4 Likes

Bruh you gotta be serious now i gotta speedrun the whole chapter 2 because i didn’t save. Ugh this is gonna take forever.

1 Like

Ope nevermind but now it says i am at chapter zero are you sure this is right?

1 Like

Ope! Sorry nevermind again i am now at chapter three.

3 Likes

Glad I am not the only one that was confused with the false ending. @ToshDragonash, I am afraid you might have to drop more hints for us. You faked me out so hard, I flinched and couldn’t move (props to you if you get the reference).

4 Likes

I know I’m rather late for this one, but many kudos for the latest release. Impressive to be expanding both in the ‘new stuff’ direction and in the ‘more filled out existing stuff’ direction, and it all still feels like a cohesive whole as opposed to separate buckets (e.g. how the new zone has some connections with prior content).

4 Likes

This is so great and addictive I love it played it the whole afternoon and got up to 1600lb
Awesome work

8 Likes

I loved the new chapter it was so intense during the abduction

5 Likes

Quick question, do you plan to implement any other sort of fetish thing? I was imagining something like for example lactation, and it would go in some sort of scenario where Dr Halessie proposes a experiment to PC under the idea of storing nutrients and whatever else she may say with how obsessed she is with the players being well fed
I can totally understand why you wouldn’t add on something like this, but i just wanted to ask this as to what to expect in future updates since I really liked what you have done so far

5 Likes

@Sunny2730 Aww, thank you so much, that’s awesome~

@zeldasalt I am really happy how well received the abduction was! Thank you very much~

@Octop No you are fine for asking. It is indeed a toggle/optional feature I will be adding, so no worry there. The next update is covering three more toggle requests…
1: Exertion (So more fatigue descriptors during wandering)
2: Belly Button
3: Stretch marks and Cellulite

Also some great contributor - Zix / Maintenance Crew Upgrades.

In regards to other kinks/interests/fetishes etc. I try and include content as long it fits the theme whether I like it or not - In regards to what I won’t include, fall into two categories. (I would never judge someone or call out people based on their interests, so I won’t be listing examples)

Also might as well discuss the “Rare Toggles” option that will be coming in time.

Strays too far from the path

So these are obvious things that just really ‘stray too far from the path the game will take’

So even if they are popular or not of a sensitive nature. They just don’t really relate to the main game properly or it’s just too much a stretch to make a connection to WG.

Too "Risky" to include

So these are the interests that DO relate to the Game/Weight gain but are of top tier sensitivity, SO due to the the nature of how twine handles error messages at times. Some errors are like “You forgot the ‘if’ doofus.” While other errors, depending how it was triggered display the toggle/scene that should only show up if the conditions are opted into.

Which means showing the player something far above their comfort level, so its just too risky since people have different ‘tolerances’

So for example the soon to arrive ‘Stretch marks and Cellulite’ toggle, I am throwing in ‘uncommon toggles’. If there was an error, and someone saw the description or something like that. It’s not the end of world, because it’s well known that a fair number of people like it and most people (should/better) be understanding if it pops up by accident.

Rare Toggles

So anyone who is familiar with the toggles will know about ‘normal’ vs the ‘uncommon’ and how its not not about rate of appearance but an estimated popularity among the WG fetish community as a whole.

Rare toggles will be high tier sensitivity items (NOT TOP), in terms of estimated popularity.

However the catch being, it ALSO is about the rate of occurrence, unlike the other toggle settings.
This being because of a higher sensitivity some people may have regarding [Insert Fetish Here].

Their inclusion will be less common, to make testing them MUCH easier, so the chance of an error appearing will be much lower. But if one did somehow sneak through, I would hope minimally 95% of people are following the 18+ years rule, are able to act their age and move past it.

So yeah! Cool beans and all that - This update should be out within a day or so.

9 Likes

btw i have a qustion what is currently the max weight until nothing changes anymore i mean for the discriptions like what you get when looking in the mirror?

2 Likes

Oh and another one could there be a chance of feeding system aka fedding tubes/hoses to appear in a later version?

2 Likes

Max weight for new descriptions is currently 1,500 lbs. Though there’s gonna be more in the future.

3 Likes

I know it’s a bit taboo, but it being one of my biggest kinks, I have to at LEAST throw the idea out there:

Maybe health issues and the like regarding size? It can possibly be remedied by the good doctor, as well as exercise, but reckless abandon with eating/sedentary activity/laying in bed for days would cause different issues to pop up or something?

Guess it really depends on how far you’re willing to go with it on how it may affect the game. Could possibly lead to a bad end even if you go heavy enough with it, or just simple descriptors if not!

I’d even think about lending out some help if you’d like

EDIT: Meant to say that I am absolutely IN LOVE with this game. I love the poking and prodding and sort of awe that the aliens see in the PC. As well as all the toggleable descriptors and different little fun kinks and PC descriptions. The events are awesome. I really like where you’ve taken this and you’ve done a stellar job on it.

5 Likes

Potential spoilers here, but I had some questions…

How long does it take to reach the chapter two everyone is talking about? My character is about 700 lbs, and still captive in the lab on day 136. Is there a particular day count or weight you have to reach before progressing? An action that I need to do?

2 Likes

I lost a save in which I managed to meet a new NPC in phase three, (Kwieh), and now I can’t manage to find them again. Can anyone help me out?

Also, is it possible in the current build of the game to raise my affection level with Kwieh or Quistis?

3 Likes

Same @Chrizzm. I would love to have health issues become a part of the game. Diabetes. high cholesterol. Blood clots. Elephant skin. General mobility issues. Knees failing. Heart attacks.

RandyMarshCumming.jpg

1 Like