Abducted Plus+ (A WGHFY Story)

@leedstwo

As early as chapter 2, you can meet him in the lab area. The wander result where the character observes the alien scientists examining your species artifacts sometimes results in you being invited inside the lab. He works in there. Also…you need to get both ABBI and the UMP working first, before you’ll be fully acquainted.

It’s also possible to raise their affinity, it just takes a lot of interactions. Kweht in particular will raise most quickly by accepting invitations to have him come hang out from ABBI’s message tab. I dunno what’s fast for Quistis though. Halessie is just the easiest one by far because of the regular doctor visits and the head start you get with meeting her way before the others.

@Tanonb5800

You’re getting close! Your character’s mobility will fail at 750 lbs, after which the next story event will trigger.

4 Likes

Ah okie thanks for the reply ^^

3 Likes

Dang, I’ve helped out at the lab maybe a dozen times but haven’t learned his name yet, he just looks sad at the end of each encounter. Guess I’m just getting bad rng. Thank you for the reply!

4 Likes

@leedstwo

Oh! Then I’n almost certain you still need to repair the UMP. I think that was when he actually introduces himself, as part of that little side quest.

2 Likes

In my experience it’s tied to getting the right RNG in the lab event, not the UMP quest. If you’re getting vexed with it, you can hit back and click through again until it rolls right.

4 Likes

@Sunny2730 Later version will have it for sure. Zone 4 has the first case of it when I get there.

@Chrizzm @WankA12 Regarding -Heath- stuff

Heath

More mentions of mobility issues are coming with Exertion toggle soon, which also give mentions of stressed knees etc.

In terms Health (Unhealthy stuff) - It is a bit harder, since it fights the “lore” as silly of a word that is to use with a game like this.

The treatment really removed much of strain regarding muscle/cardio strength (Not fatigue, IRL regardless of your strength holding up your arm non-stop is gonna get tiring real quick)

But it also handled stuff like blood flow, swelling etc. But as many people have asked “does the treatment have limit? Is this going to be addressed?”

So I can’t really go super specific without leaning one side vs the other in terms of preference. Which I created the exertion stuff for (besides being heavily requested)

But HEY that’s what toggles are for!
So yes I can put in (most - see spoiler) of those kind of things, and someone is defiantly able to make them/contribute them as always if they beat me to the punch.

In regards to most… Heart attacks, and elephantiasis skin. Id say fall into the too risky category from my previous post. Only because they can be seen as ‘Death or chance to die’ and ‘Body horror’ by an okay amount. HOWEVER - Heart stress/ deep chest pains I had planned for later weight tiers with the exertion toggle as we move along through the game etc.

@leedstwo Quistis is still waiting for her hangout event (Its waiting on me, I am sorry). You can atleast get her to level 2 fairly easily. Since her gains are normal till then from her normal wander events.

6 Likes

I am absolutely playing this game over and over again. My favorite part has to be when “we” (is that right) get the cute little chubby tail.

4 Likes

Oh noice can’t wait for it ^^

3 Likes

HUGE spoilers

So. I just got the fusion reactor ending that I’ve briefly seen mentioned a couple times. To be honest, I’m shaken up pretty easily, and that unexpected end definitely did a bit of a number on me. I’m not sure if that’s base game abducted, or something that was added in this mod as I haven’t played the original, but frankly… It was a bit too much for my taste. Especially when I’m just enjoying a fun fetish indulgence game. I want to go back and discover new routes, maybe raise character affinity with everyone to 3 to see if they have any special interactions or relationship changes, but honestly the ending just left me feeling a bit empty about the whole thing, and I dunno if I wanna continue that much anymore… It just sorta made all the character interactions and events I’ve had up until this point feel pretty soulless. I think a warning before the events of this ending indicating that they’re a bit jarring and maybe even semi disturbing would be very appreciated. Or maybe I’m just too sensitive. I know a more seriously toned darker ending is good for some people who enjoy these games, but unfortunately I don’t really count myself among them. I’ve always preferred the lighthearted stuff

Anyways, regardless on my feelings on the ending, there was definitely a lot to enjoy with this game. I have to say, I feel it’s main strength is your ability to customize your character, and have those customizations show up in a variety of ways. You’ve done an amazing job of making it really feel personalized in every event. Expanding on this already great system I’m sure would make it even better. The characters are cute and interesting all in their own ways, and at some point, I think I want to go back and see what happens at 3 affinity, if anything. Though honestly, with how many hangout events you need at 2 affinity, and how they almost always are the same event, it kinda starts to feel like a grind. Maybe a reduction on how many events are needed to hit 3 affection? Or the addition of more events to keep it fresh on the way there?
One of the other issues I had was just a sorta general confusion on what I was supposed to be doing. The game advised me to keep exploring to unlock new content, and that all content was unlocked via exploration… But this is only partially true, considering that chapter 2 is only unlocked upon reaching immobility, not wandering… At least as far as I’m aware. If there’s any other way to reach it, I had absolutely no clue or guidance on getting there. The little miniquests for each character are definitely interesting, but progressing them can be frustrating, since ultimately you have to rely on RNG to trigger the events that progress them. It took me so long to meet the requirements to get Kwieh, that I didn’t even get a single hangout event with him before hitting the reactor ending. I also hadn’t managed to gain a single affinity with ADDI, despite interacting with her every day since her unlock. It makes me wonder if there were any other NPCs I may have totally missed out on.

Alright, I think that’s all the spoiler stuff. I also wanted to throw in a couple suggestions! Though from all the frequent posting on this forum, I understand if you’re already inundated with requests.
To be honest, it’s sorta embarrassing for me, but the biggest request I have would be the addition of more slob content and events. Maybe even a toggle descriptor for more intense slob like farting, musk/B.O, intense messy eating… ETC. Though I know that this sort of stuff is really uncomfortable for some people to write… If you’d ever like a guest writer for some slob events or descriptors though, I don’t exactly have a portfolio of previous work, but it would be an honor to write some guest events for something like this.
This last bit is more of a question than a request, but what exactly happens when a character reaches 3 affinity? Is there any option for your relationship to become more than just friendly? If not, I think something like this would be a great addition.

Anyways, I’m really sorry for this huge post. I tend to ramble a bit. This project is extremely promising, and aside from a hiccup or two, I pretty thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for making such a lovely game!

5 Likes

(Haven’t read your whole reply yet, but just wanted to grab you asap - There is no ending, that is a fake out - Just explore abit in the “chapter 0”)

EDIT: I was hoping to hear back from you while I was reading that over, so some of this reply may not be relevant once you get the first part of this message.

“It just sorta made all the character interactions and events I’ve had up until this point feel pretty soulless” I think you only said this because you thought it was over. So we are good there I think right?

(It has a happy ending so that’s why there is no content, warning - It also would spoil the whole event, which I tried very hard to make ‘shocking’ since we are only working with words here. - If it means anything, I personally find bad-ends not appealing either)

I really didn’t want to do make the ‘fake out’ more obvious since it kind of destroys my vision of the event, and just clicking around in confusion in the menus reveals its true colors, but you are not the first person to fall pray to it. So I guess I will have to do something.

Ill also add terms about ‘endless’ to launch screen. The description on the forums might not be obvious enough.

—It is intended to be a ‘casual grind’ for affinity since the game is endless - Of course it feels repetitive with only one hangout event - I more much of them planned. They are just not in because, I still got lots of stuff to do <3

—In terms of unlocks, wandering, RNG, chapter 2 etc - It makes more sense once you understand the game is endless. Getting things earlier or quicker, really doesn’t earn you anything besides burning through to the ‘end’ of content faster.

Tech if someone wanted to stay in chapter 1 forever. They are allowed to, thus why its not forced in anyway other way since people are coming here to gain weight anyway.

—Regarding your request for a ‘sensitive’ toggle

I understand it’s embarrassing, but thank you very much for reaching out about it! I just wanted to let you know, that will be one of the first “Rare” toggles I add to the game. It has received a nice chunk of requests. So don’t stress about that, I am very open/understanding to people’s interests.

—Nothing special happens at level 3 other than more dialogue for certain events - 3 Is just the current “max” as in going any higher doesn’t do anything yet. But you are you still growing your affinity with that npc, even once you are level 3. The number just doesn’t change since IE: Level 4 would do nothing for ALL the characters, while level 3 at least does something for SOME characters.

As it get new levels and rises higher as I develop more of the game, it will open more and more wholesome events and relationships. (No lewds ‘proper’ - that’s a whole 'norther ball game - Just gets much more complicated if that route came up)

—It’s okay if you ‘ramble’ or do huge posts - If you want a good laugh scroll through this whole thread and you will see me make the same comment often about myself. So no need to say sorry~

Edit 2: @Tanonb5800 The slob stuff, nothing darker for the reactor.

8 Likes

Ah sorry, I didn’t want to reply sooner cause I thought it’d be rude…

I just opened up the game again and after some messing around in chapter 0, I’ve gotten to the content I was missing out on! The initial reunion with Halessie put a big smile on my face. I’m excited to see what’s new!

EDIT:

Sorry but I just realized something. When you mentioned adding a ‘rare’ toggle to the game, are you referring to toggling more of the darker stuff in the fusion reactor segment? Or toggling the additional slob stuff I had mentioned in the post? I’m just a lil unclear.

6 Likes

I’m so glad to hear you got through it! The reunion with Halessie was honestly one of the more heartwarming moments. Immediate salve to the darkness before it, at least for me.

6 Likes

@ToshDragonash

I suppose that is what toggles are for. Heart attacks and elephant skin are something I really want.

Apologies if this was already addressed and I just missed it, but the Chapter 3 event isn’t working for me. Chatting with ABBI just gives me the default lines about remembering something being wrong, or one of the ADDI encounters.

3 Likes

Updated Main Post

Change log - Version 0.75~
Some content may not be listed here - Be it for insignificancy or secrecy

Past Zone Content

Past Zone Content: (New Affinity NPC and Wander Events) (By @FlabTepes)

You can now build Affinity with ‘Zix and the Maintenance Crew’

—Unlocked by ‘Leaving the Party’ (Event Hall), after meeting with him during his ‘Mingle’ event.

—Has a Hangout Event via ABBI messages.
(Requires a handful of new interactions before eligible for the event)

Zone 1 Changes: (1 Wander Event, 1 Cafeteria Event)

—‘Maintenance Crew Panel’ event now has two new versions
(Affinity Levels 1, 2)

—‘Hang out with the Maintenance Team’ option now has three new versions
(Affinity Levels 1, 2, 3) Only one affinity version will trigger per day.

Toggle Descriptors

Toggle Descriptors: (3 New Toggles)

Once a toggle is enabled you may view previous/missed weight tiers related to that toggle. (Appears next to the ‘Disable’ option.

COMMON

Exertion

—Extra text during Wander Choices/Zone actions regarding player fatigue, physical strain, exhaustion. If the player has the ‘Sweat’ toggle enabled, every action/wander - once you start seeing one of these messages adds a bit to the sweat counter.
(Three tiers, based on energy remaining)
(Two Chapter 1 tiers, viewable in previous/missed weight tiers)

UNCOMMON

Belly Button

—Adds a new player character description item regarding their belly button/navel, and may also show up in certain events.
(Five tiers based on weight)
(Previous/missed weight tiers viewable)

Stretch marks and Cellulite

—Adds a new player character description item regarding their body’s stretch marks and cellulite, and may also show up in certain events.
(Four tiers based on weight)

—Adds a repeating/recurring event (IE: The Jumpsuit ripping/tearing events) about the player character worsening their stretch marks. After the player wakes up and has gained enough weight since the last trigger, they will activate some extra text.
(Three tiers based on weight, with two parts to each of them)
(Previous/missed weight tiers viewable)

Added a new poll regarding how ‘conditions’ are displayed

Polls for: Abducted Plus+ (A WGHFY Story) - #108 by ToshDragonash

6 Likes

It has been alittle bit since your comment, if you still couldn’t get it working-

You need over 31 days Post Treatment and the event happens when you wake up.

If you already reached that point, thus leading to your post. Please DM your save file to me so I can take a peek at it.

5 Likes

Had to fix a bug, if you downloaded V0.75 before this message. You will have to download it again, sorry all.

3 Likes

How do I improve relations with the doctor and that shrimp looking girl in the newer zone after the lab but before the wild area to tier 3? I am at tier 2 for the doctor and tier 1 for that residence girl. As for new weight descriptions, do they change if I reach 2,000 lb’s or more? At 1,558 with a female character, and can’t wait to see more exploration in the new wild life thingy area.

4 Likes

This is from the affinity page in game if you ever need to reference it.

Affinity Level: (1): Affinity rises from practically all interactions

Affinity Level: (2+): Affinity only rises significantly from Hangout Events

Quistis (the shrimp girl), is still waiting on me for a hangout event. So getting her above level 2 is not very realistic right now.

1500 is the current cap for new descriptions atm, more with time~

I hope you like the outside area once you get there~

5 Likes

As a tip, if anyone has already met Zix at the party on their save file (as part of the UMP repair quest), you’re gonna want to revisit the same event and choose the “mingle” option again. He won’t show up again in the mingling scene, but upon leaving the party, the event that actually adds Zix to your affinity statistics page should trigger.

5 Likes