Abducted Plus+ (A WGHFY Story)

@Ronin_20181 Thank you for the kind words~

Regarding content, Chapter 2 or Chapter 3? If you can’t go outside yet, something went wrong - If you can go outside, that’s just the current content plateau

@star_krafter Hey there. technically I don’t have a planned finite amount. You did see a post around that idea though - Chapter 4/5 Is my “Die happy state” - I don’t intend to stop there, but its my current vision is all.

@Compass Yeah I am sorry, no skip button for that coming. Much of that content is what made me fall in love with Abducted, it also would set you worse off affinity wise with Dr. Halessie since you build up a large chunk during that stage. I do apologize once again though.

7 Likes

I really love this so far! I’m not too good with puzzles however, and I was wondering what the solution to fixing Abbi was? I’m always more fond of progressing the story and it’s really good so far.

1 Like

Click the words in this order: “All work and no food makes ABBI a proud girl” but backwards.

3 Likes

a Curiosity from this hound but considering the grooves gift, is there any planned reaction from the other characters in regards to it?

2 Likes

How to pass the tour event?

1 Like

Hey - For the tour event just keeping playing at the ‘part that makes it seem over’.

3 Likes

There’s a cheap way to get around the luck and get out of the room. The go back in game history can be used a whole bunch, so when you visit the doctor, you’ll keep trying until you get the outcome you are satisfied with. Leaving the room in the food coma state is easy. Go to examine self and then see the “Once finished, you return to your business in…”. You can see you can actually go outside the room, no matter what.

1 Like

Gotta say I love this game. It’s quite fun and enjoyable, and I’m looking forward to what happens next with this project.

3 Likes

This right here is EXCELLENT. But I also want to point out what I like to call the Teleporting Mirror Exploit!!

If you find yourself wanting to move to a separate area even though you’re too full / tired to do so, check your description in a mirror! Then, at the bottom of the description, you’ll have the option to teleport to any of the other areas you’ve unlocked.

The main use of this is to correct any accidents I make, like “oh no I forgot I was gonna go to this other area but now I’m too tired and can only choose to go back to my room!” But I also like to use this in the early game so that in a single day I can get completely full at the fridge → teleport to the lab → visit Dr Hallesy (hopefully proc the force-feeding event) → go back to my room → watch TV (hopefully proc the snack-bot and/or Hallesy visit event).

8 Likes

if my memory serves me correct you could just scum save and get the events that you just said so effectively you would be gaining a TON more than it was ever intended. Ps.: The joke was intentional.

2 Likes

This is also done through examining yourself. I mentioned it earlier

2 Likes

Ill have to shoot down the name sadly as this is 100% intentional hehe.

Its there for people who want to abuse it, but it mostly exists as a means to reduce the amount of clicking needed to move around.

I do have the process changed to be “unnecessary” in my wip version - As having Dr. Halessie visit you in your room no longer puts your PC to sleep.

9 Likes

Are you saying that in the next update or whenever this feature gets rolled out, if you have your character eat to full, then have the dino doc come to your abode and feed you more, your character will not pass out as a result, or is this in regards to something else?

3 Likes

Its as you said, you won’t be forced to sleep and will have the choice to sleep or just stay awake.

5 Likes

“I’m about to pop, I’m so god damn exausted from hauling my overfed fatass around, but I’ll be damned if I’m caught sleeping!”

9 Likes

Sleep means my free time is over, that means I’m not sleeping

4 Likes

Hello! I’m not sure how to trigger Chapter 3.

I never fixed the AutoMeal, and I’m currently on Day 190 at 2,000lbs.

Thank you for your time @ToshDragonash !

1 Like

The automeal is actually only available in chapter 3, so this is normal. Is it possible you explain what stuff you’ve completed until your current situation?

1 Like

Sure! I’m currently in chapter 2 w/ tail. I’m pretty sure I’ve run into all of the unique encounters in the new zone. I read something about attending the event and mingling, but I’ve never gotten a different interaction apart from the “you chat and eat” option.

1 Like

Have you tried to interact with your room’s computer? May manage something out with this.

1 Like