Abducted Plus+ (A WGHFY Story)

You’ll not be able to repair it until a certain point which is, currently, almost at the end of the current content.

Once you’ve got that far, it won’t be repaired right away, requiring you to venture around the station/facility a little while. Get to the banquet event in the second explorable zone and interact with the crowd instead of gorging on food. As long as you’ve been kind enough with the workers, you might have one offer to help repairing something for you. You’ll also need to have done enough lab experiments/equipments analysis with the serpent researcher to get another part of the UMP. After that, if I got it right, it should be repaired

2 Likes

@O1_TheUnknown @Draukel

Hey there, just incase you are still having trouble getting the UMP repair complete here is the full order of steps to take. (If you already got it working, please ignore me hah)

Zone 2: (R&R) Birthday party (Mingle) → Zone 1: Help out in the lab with identifying objects → Zone 1: Visit Dr. Halessie in her office → Next Day: Check your messages at ABBI.

5 Likes

Hi! I just made an account here to say that I absolutely loved this and wanted to say thanks.

8 Likes

I was wondering why nothing was progressing (I’m on day 16 and only 123 pounds). The loop just isn’t satisfying and there was nothing hinting at any goals so I thought I just needed to wait long enough to progress the story.

1 Like

You just have to grow bigger

1 Like

123 lbs after 16 days is insanely slow. How are you playing the game to get such a progression? What does your character’s average day look like?

You need to hit 750 before there’s a major story trigger, but at the rate you’re going it’s clear that something’s gone wrong.

1 Like

I was playing the game like you needed to manage your weight. I did try again but the game is so slow and unfulfilling that I gave up after two weeks of gaining five pounds a day.

1 Like

Here’s some early game pointers if someone wants to gain quickly:

Slow progression seems to be a common problem for people starting out - do not just sit in your room and stuff yourself at the fridge, and do not just eat until you’re full then go to bed. Your capacity will not increase meaningfully, your character will just eat until they’re full and then fall asleep. It’s stunting your progress. Until you have the stomach capacity to actually empty the fridge and still be active for the day, filling up first thing is kind of a trap. You only want to get full outside your room so your day doesn’t immediately end.

You are expected to do some random wandering. If you want to speed up your gain and increase your character’s stomach capacity to help that growth accelerate, pay attention to how and where you eat. If you stuff yourself in your room, it immediately sends you to bed or prevents you from leaving, which means you can’t overstuff yourself past your limits.

Note in the self-examination descriptions how full you are, and try to only trigger additional “forced stuffing” events when you are already nearly full or totally full from regular eating. You will know these events as you encounter them, because they usually catapult you into “food coma” fullness no matter what level of fullness you start at.

I usually eat a decent amount in the morning (I make sure my character has breakfast, which can gradually get larger as they do), then using that energy to go for a walk/exercise. Exercising regularly at an early stage is actually really helpful because it has a chance to increase your stamina, which you’ll need later to get more actions once you’re fat.

Fill up by accepting snacks and eating through other random events throughout the day. The cafeteria is great early on if you wanna get at or near “food coma” status quickly without immediately having to fall asleep in your room. Just hang out with the engineers multiple times.

You should save your daily doctor’s appointment for the very last part of the day. There is a possible event where the doctor will stuff you full of food, and even if you are already totally stuffed, you will be fed the same amount of food, well beyond your current max capacity. This is going to really help stretch your stomach. Then you can go to your room to end the day.

As you get a little bigger, the couch is a great place to sleep for the night. There’s a chance that watching TV will trigger a snacking event with a servant robot or the doctor showing up. The food from this event will ALSO overstuff you, since you’ll eat it no matter how full you already are.

You could, if you’re really lucky, get stuffed while already full at your doctor’s appointment, and THEN get stuffed AGAIN while watching TV. You’ll then pass out watching TV, and will have maximized your stuffing potential for the day. Behavior like this will pretty quickly increase your stomach capacity and speed up your gains.

Once you hit 750 the game progresses to chapter 2 and a bunch of new random events and places to explore open up.

27 Likes

This lad be here spilling the meta strats all over this forum like it’s syrup on his pancakes.

16 Likes

More pancakes please :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Spilling so much the ground’s all sticky now. So much delicious META given so freely!

2 Likes

Would you ever have the inclination of adding descriptors for things like fat pads or nipples? Or do you want to keeps things as nonsexual as possible?

I would say that this also wasn’t an attempt to get an update on things, but I’d be lying.

1 Like

If I recall well there was speak of more area. Maybe it’s just a few events, or a full on new place but it doesn’t sound like something to be done quickly.

1 Like

@TheBoldCharr Hey there, as @Draukel said there hasn’t been much in terms of an ‘progress’ etc. I tend to hyper focus on specific things for a sizable length of time. So Plus+ just hasn’t rolled back around yet is all - I’d rather give you all notable updates rather than small random things here and there. Makes it easier to follow and track when new stuff arrives (But this is just my personal preference, you might all feel differently)

In regards to your questions/request - Nipples are being added; actually being added in the first update once it becomes Plus+ time again. In terms of fat pads/fupas etc, mmaayybbee? I am only trying to keep it nonsexual because that is whole 'nother ballgame in terms of what content people want to/are wiling to see within that category.

But I might as well add a ‘lusty’ toggle or something, where certain complications are hinted at but necessarily directly addressed.

6 Likes

The bloody window popup scared the hell out of me when it… Popped up.

It do remain that a lot has been added in term of description, and having to add even more that is also sex oriented will have to mix in with all the pile of Chara desc. It sound like a headache enducing puzzle that risk having peeps wanting either tweaks or more.

4 Likes

Co-signed as a fupa fan here…but definitely if you wanted to keep it relatively clean it’d just have to be described a certain way. Maybe just noting it’s size adjacent to any belly and thigh descriptions.

I like the idea of a “lusty” toggle, maybe as a way to imply things in certain scenes, for sure.

Heck, it may also be a possible way to insert an optional fade-to-black passage in some scenes with high-affinity characters. Like, nothing explicit, but maybe alternate endings to hangouts that suggest you and the other character were getting in the mood or something before the scene cuts away. Would probably avoid the pitfalls of having to depict anything directly and leave everything to the imagination.

4 Likes

This is absolutely amazing!
but i do wonder, what is the point which the new content stops?
because I had gotten to atleast day 160 in chapter 2, and from beyond that point I didn’t seem to get anything new?
Is there more after that?

1 Like

The current content has been released few months ago, and so it may be possible nothing more will appear at your current progress until the new update.

1 Like

@ToshDragonash So you are planning to have a total of 5 chapters, right? I remember seeing something about the number of chapters in the forum. Also, I forgot how many chapters we have right now, is it 3 currently?

1 Like

I would be sorta nice if we could get a button that lets use skip the whole 750 lbs bit at the start, but i can understand it not doing so.

1 Like