Abducted Plus+ (A WGHFY Story)

I’ve really been enjoying the game! I’m most likely at the end of the present content, so as a lark, I tried to make a quick ai character of our favorite doctor. Not sure how well it works, but wanted to try it out.

4 Likes

I’m somehow missing one of the first 5 lol.
Could anyone list all the NPCs? I’d like to replay this game and befriend them all again~

1 Like

did you ask the creators if you could make this?

1 Like

@Nikita Thank you very much for the kind words, I am glad you liked it~

@Venjance Oh wow, thats awesome~ I think it came out really nice, the clothes definitely fit for her casual outfit.

@obeast Its okay, no trouble with me~

@castleceige @Nikita @PancakesAndChill Hey all, here is the full list for NPC affinity.

1. Quistis [They are a shrimp, not a crab, but meme be damned] (https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hKZDJxhrbTU?feature=share)

2. Zix and the Maintenance Crew (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Isjgc0oX0s)

3. Secret Affinity that is not properly available yet, npc is in game however and can be interacted for a mild head-start.

4. Spirit of the Grove [Only fully revealed if you bond with them and gain vines] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yzOxtvvYQs)

6 Likes

Think I found that secret 6th! I like it, it does wrap up that area nicely!~

1 Like

both the number of days and the player’s weight say undefined until something that would change the number happens, in which case it switches to saying NaN

Hey, this is looking pretty cool, just wanted to mention the color contrast between the navigation links and the background is quite poor. This causes increased eye strain and can be an accessibility issue for those with poor sight.

The current hover color has far better contrast, so an easy fix would be to use that as the default color and an even lighter one for :hover.

Sincerly,
I Spend Too Much Time Looking at LCD Displays, the Third

1 Like

I would love if when we reach a certain weight (maybe around 2500) a new alien species shows up, similar to how we arrive. At first you wouldn’t suspect anything, up until the next few days when they start to become bigger, and bigger until it becomes quite noticeable. This could be potentially an unaware competitor, and begins to take your spotlight from you without even realizing it. This could give players either a rival for attention, or perhaps even a new ‘companion’ if they play their cards right. It’d be nice to have someone you can gain with during your time in the base.

6 Likes

I feel like this is what the game has been missing tbh.

I love this game through-and-through, but getting to those later weight stages becomes more of the same aside from some dialogue and a few mechanics.

2 Likes

I’m sorry. I’m sure this has been asked plenty of times but I’m at the point where I just don’t know what to do.
I’m at Day 140, about half of those being “Sleep in bed and skip” days. My character is over 600 pounds and so far the entirety has just been the same 3 or so events in the Lab and the occasional doctor visit.
It’s been a total slog. I’m not sure when Chapter 2 is supposed to hit, but it’s just been basically grinding it out by exploring/wandering around endlessly and hoping I find something different.
If this is the way it’s meant to be played and Chapter 2 is unlocked at a high enough weight, then I hope changes are made to Chapter 1 because an hour and a half of grind time is definitely not worth it.
Though if I did miss something, then please let me know! I hope I don’t come across as rude, I just really want to get to the content that was actually added in!

Its been a minute since I played but IIRC you need to become immobile to start chapter 2.

750 is the mark you gotta hit to unlock chapter two. Just keep eating until you’re full and make sure you visit Dr Halessie every day. Its been a long time since I played but don’t sleep in bed and skip if you can. you’ll barely gain weight

Gotcha! Thank you both a bunch for the response!
Yeah, it’s kind of a shame that it takes a full hour of just running around doing the same thing over and over to get to Chapter 2. It would be really nice if there was a Skip Chapter 1 button to get to the content everyone is especially after.

I’m getting a “Not authorized” popup - it won’t let me chat.

Any idea what I can do?

Strange, it seems like even though the character is set to a sharable link, it’s no longer working. I have it unlisted because it feels a bit scummy putting Halessie on the front page of caveduck. It worked perfectly fine for months, not sure what changed.

Absolutely love this game, especially how everyone is so fascinated with your weight!

13 Likes

Is there a cheat/options menu for this like in Fatty Text Adventure Game?

1 Like

I think adding the ability to change the doctor from a female to a male could be a good change

2 Likes

@Gluttonyan There is not a cheat menu for the game, my apologies.

@MrTactical Hey, there will be an update someday~

I am just am not currently developing for it at this time, (Brainstorming never stops I promise)
I am still fully supporting the game of course, in case some issue were to arise~

12 Likes

Is it possible to add a custom descriptor to some weight game stages to add like slob stuff to it?

2 Likes