Hello Everyone, welcome to Project Quimbly! We at Team Quimbly are happy to have you :D!
Current Game Link: Project: Quimbly Alpha by TeamQuimbly
The official description of our game is as follows and will change throughout development (much like the name) :
Welcome to Project Quimbly (Name patent Pending), a world where you can inflate and stuff all the bellies you desire. Play as a custom named character as you make your way through our wacky world. So far we only have DEB, a Project Quimbly programmed PleasureBot (name also patent pending), who’s only goal is to make sure you have the best player experience!
• Stuff Deb (With food pervert! Well for now at least)
• See 20 drawn belly levels for Deb.
• Watch Deb’s max grow every time you feed her. See her go from a skinny white girl to a largely stuffed white girl, hahaha
• Go to the store to buy food with money acquired from your job as a dishwasher
• Have conversations with Deb. (Unfortunately no player participation yet)
• listen to Deb get hornier and hornier as you feed her more.
Not Implemented but planned:
• 5 girls, maybe more as we're planning on doing crossovers with others in the inflation community ;)
Inflate girls with a handy mini game that's still in planning
• A plethora of jobs to do
• UI that doesn't make you wanna vomit
• Sex... Like with big bellies. If people want that is. this is a touchy subject
• Weight gain but only with specific girls
• Dancing mini game to pick up chicks. (Very $wag)
• Much, much more
hoi, so what is quimbly about
Did you post this on accident? There’s nothing here.
Sorry everyone I am on break until next week! At that time I will type out he official description and provide links. For now here’s a link to the game: Project: Quimbly Alpha by TeamQuimbly
So this is my thoughts after playing the demo for the first time “to completion” (got max fullness to 100). I really like a lot of things about this so far, and I hope it’s gotten even better in the patreon exclusive updates. I love the art of Deb, I like the kind of classic travel places and talk to girl dating sim style you have. And honestly, the dialogue is great, I appreciate something that’s willing to actually be a bit flirty/raunchy. However, I did have complaints. The main things I considered faults are
- The job is awful. Incredibly boring, kind of buggy and inconsistent. No music whatsoever, and not that much pay. Not to mention that for some reason the job and doing anything with “Deb” takes 15/20 energy. What’s even the POINT of the 5 left over?
- Minor complaint, the sound effects are really, really loud. Like I know there’s a slider, but I can put the slider down to below half during feed/inflate and this girl burping still shatters my ear drums.
- This is my over-arching general complaint about the entire game: Why is there so much downtime?? Between a screen change for sleeping, 20 or 30 seconds of just sitting looking at a plate/clicking spots for the job, and the mandatory waiting between feeding each food/pumping during the inflate… you can burn like 10 minutes only passing a couple days in this I swear. It’s like mobile game levels of “wait 30 seconds for this to complete” but it’s not trying to make me buy premium gems to skip it, it’s just… waiting for waiting’s sake. I hope this gets changed in future versions, and I know that obviously more stuff to do would cut back on this feeling, but if everything takes up 90% of your energy, and everything has this much delay between actions, it won’t be much better in that regard.
We have a new job that we’re testing that can hopefully cut down on the boringness of it, also talking is supposed to reduce energy in the next updates as there will be a favoribility system that will mean a girl will fall for you to a certain amount before she agrees to stuff herself for you. So talking to them and preforming well on dates can increase favorability. Also I was thinking of working on a max energy increase upgrade the player can get somehow!
We did add the slider to hopefully prevent loud SFX sorry for the inconvenience
It may be like that now but once we add the Dating Sequences and whatnot I feel like it will turn more into a non issue. I do see what you’re saying though and I don’t really know how to remedy it. Mainly because I wanted this game to not be instant gratification but rather a buildup so that when you see a girl get to her max it’s much more exciting than if you could get to the end in like 5 minutes.
Now those being said I enjoy hearing good and bad things about my game! It lets me know what to work on and what to keep doing! Your feedback is greatly appreciated
Edit: Forgot to add but I do greatly appreciate your comment about the dialogue. Fun and flirty was totally the mindset and I wish that other games would use the same formula sometimes! I’m happy to have made something different : )!
Hey, I don’t know if you’re still interested but I made quite a few changes since you last played that game, if you’d like could you try it again. You give good feedback
Hey I’d be happy to check it out. Truthfully I haven’t been on the site much for a little while, my previous computer broke. But if I can I will certainly look at how the game is shaping up. And thank you so much for appreciating my feedback
Alright I spent at least two hours playing Project Quimbly, and I have a lot to say. Also, I don’t want to repeat myself, but I will at least mention if anything I criticized previously was still not addressed. Overall, I had a lot of fun with the game. Time to go into details though.
- The game opens with a disclaimer that there is only 1 girl available at the moment (Deb). This seems odd though, since (unless you aren’t supposed to be able to see them) you can talk to a girl at the Beach and the Library. Admittedly, both of them have their glitches (Will be discussed further later).
- There’s a bit of lag when changing locations or going to sleep, and the menu itself can be somewhat buggy. I’ve had moments where my save files got messed up, or bizarre bugs when trying to move locations. If you try to go from the park to the beach, you might freeze the game with the phone background behind Deb. Sometimes you can’t go home from the library.
- I really like the new artworks for Deb and the library girl. A shame Amber didn’t have a CG during the buffet cutscene. As always, the dialogue and artwork are by far the best parts of this game. Even if the dialogue doesn’t always make the most sense.
- I understand you may have your own preferences, but I still want to voice my thoughts. I really hope there is some weight gain in this game eventually, especially since it is listed in the likes and dislikes of some of the girls. Along the same lines, it really feels like more love was put into the inflation mini games than the feeding “game”. I like the library girl a lot more, but as someone into feederism I spent more time with Amber and Deb.
- Is this a bug or intentional? When you inflate the library girl to the max she gets very happy. If you hit “Leave” she praises you and says that she never wants you to leave… and this line triggers every time I try to leave. So, is this a bug, or (Without warning) am I softlocked by a yandere? If it’s intentional, that’s very annoying.
- Alright, time to address my previous comments, and how they’ve been addressed, as well as your response. Sad to see the new job isn’t implemented yet. Speaking of the job, it’s slightly better, but it’s buggy. Sometimes it just doesn’t create new dirt spots for the last 13 seconds or so. ALSO a complaint with the job I have is, the amount of money you make working is kind of static. The problem with that is, the girls eat more food every single stuffing, meaning it gets more expensive, which means you should be able to make more money from working. Also, the energy system is still very frustrating. The job and feeding/inflating both take up 15, leaving you only 5 to do anything, and the only thing that costs 5 is dates, meaning eventually the 5 is useless. Also, if you ask someone to do something they don’t like, such as inflating Amber, despite them saying no, you still lose 15 energy. For the mini games, the sound IS better now, but I will note that the music is still buggy. It starts “off” and you have to change from club to another location, and then go back to club, if you want to hear club. As for my biggest complaint last time, overall the waiting is notably less than before, and things like jobs are much less painful, but loading times are still a bit slow, and the feeding mini game is very slow and somewhat janky.
I’m happy that you reached out to me to hear my feedback again, and despite me being very critical, I did really enjoy a lot of the game and hope that it gets even better. If I thought this was a bad game with no potential, I simply wouldn’t say anything at all. Also, whoever is doing the art needs a raise because it is nice
First I would like to say that I love the game! I have been playing it a bunch and I really like it, second I would like to ask, is there a possibility for a Female MC? and if yes, will she be able to inflate and stuff herself?
No unfortunately, the MC is exclusively male and named “Max” we had a patreon vote for character design and they designed a male MC who is blonde and skinny. we have his picture featured in some of our holiday CGs and whatnot.
Picture of MC:
(He’s the one dangling the present)
Hello! What about planned WG content? Is it in work or planned in better future?)
Asking for updates isn’t allowed on the forums just fyi — The Quimbly Discord tends to have the most up to date information on the game if you’re interested