About the SFOAS (Super Fatty Office Admin Sim) category

I will play the game again very soon with your advice in mind and I’ll let you know if there are any events that I have trouble with.

1 Like

I actually have a quick question! Is there a hard limit to how much you can feed the same food to one of the girls? I.e. a chocolate donut 10 times to Chloe. Will they simply refuse or start to hate you for it?

1 Like

If I remember correctly it just has way less of an effect if they’ve already eaten that thing that day, so it pays off to have a variety of different foods to feed them. They do eventually get more full if you keep spamming the same foods, but I don’t think their happiness will go up.

1 Like

Yeah, I usually just try to give the girls one of every food they like the most. Sometimes I forget, though. It’s not optimal, since I think they have diminishing returns for happiness for the same cost, but not catastrophic.

p.s. for your birthday, always go for devil’s food cake. Only two of the girls feel neutral about it and the rest of them like it.

p.p.s never get glazed donuts. waste of money. Unless you’re looking to get eaten, I guess.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, if there’s one thing I definitely never get, it’s glazed donuts since they don’t appeal to anyone’s taste.

Edit: Also something I noticed, the game doesn’t appear to have a means to download it anymore from the itch.io store. Has something occurred or is the game being updated?

Edit 2: Ok this should be the last question I have for a while (Sorry about all the questions lol). You mentioned foods like Devil’s Food Cake being all of the girls’ favorites except for two of them, who find it neutral. So the question is, is it safe to still feed the office girls foods that are not their favorite but are just neutral without negative repercussions? Will they start disliking you for it, or are they just not gaining as much friendliness towards you for it?

1 Like

I think even some of their “disliked” foods still provide some relation points, but it is far from optimal. As it says in that spreadsheet, some of the foods have a rating of 1, which is still something. Some of them have a flat-out 0, I always avoid those. I also try to avoid the ones rated 2 as much as I can, but it’s still more than fine to give the girls those. I just find it to be a waste of money. Instead of gifting the girls foods that they are only okay with, I prefer to be saving that money for something more important later imo.

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in playing this game, but as mentioned above, it doesn’t seem to be downloadable at the moment.

Does anyobody know when it’ll be available again?

1 Like

Because of your assistance, I was able to get the best outcome at the end of the third week! Thank you!

1 Like

Not a problem. That spreadsheet was a godsend when I first found it.

1 Like

This is a week late, but I decided to check in here on a whim and that was the only way I would have noticed this lol. I was having some issues with itch’s payouts and changed some settings without realizing it and that shut down the games ability to be purchased/downloaded whoops…

I have fixed this now. Everything should be back to normal.

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks!

Glad everything’s up an’ running again.

1 Like

I’m a bit confused on something since I’m new to this and only seen a play through of this game only covering the internship, is this game gonna be updated with new characters? Get a sequel? Or anything like that? Because I’d love to see something like this again

1 Like

Hey folks, i’ve bought the game recently and stumbled upon something that confused me.

So i saw everyone talking about getting fired/firing someone when they get accused as the fridge-eater, but when i came to the last day, i accused myself and didn’t get fired? Some error pop ups came out of nowhere and i pressed on “ignore”, i have no idea why that happened but i had put my character on a diet a couple of days before the “end of the trial”, don’t know if that’s what caused it. I ended up getting hired with a “perfect score” and also got to keep all the ladies in the workplace, with nobody getting fired. Is all of this normal?

1 Like

If you talking the demo game, confessing to eating the fridge your only option to continue since all the other options get you eaten (The boss did it, but if you accuse him without proof, he eats you). This will net you a minor mark against your score, but inconsequential if you’ve been doing everything else right and the boss will appreciate you being ‘honest’.

In the retail game, if you’re on good terms with all the girls, you can investigate the fridge and a short little cutscene will play with all the girls debate who ate the fridge with Chloe coming to the conclusion that it could only have been the boss. With sufficient evidence to accuse the boss, as well as having the whole staff behind you, you can accuse him of eating the fridge without repercussion.

Jon: So… who ate the fridge? I’m not mad, I just wanna know.
(Long pause)
Pearl: I did… I ate the fridge.
Jon: No, you didn’t. Who ate the fridge. Kathy?
Kathy: Don’t look at me… Look at Jessie.
Jessie: What?! I didn’t eat it.
Kathy: Huh, that’s weird. How did you know it was eaten?
Jessie: Because we’re all here and we can see that it’s gone.
Kathy: Hmm… suspicious.
Jessie: No, it’s not.
Polly: Don’t know if it matters… probably not… but Vicky was the last one to use it.
Victoria: You liar! I don’t even eat food!
Polly: Oh, really? Then why were you in here by the donut box?
Pearl: Okay, okay. There’s no need to fight. I ate the fridge, so I’ll pay for it.
Jon: No! Who ate it?!
Stacy: I notice Chloe has been awfully quiet throughout this whole conversation.
Chloe: Really?! Let me tell you something you little-
Jon (in a Behind the Scenes Interview): I ate the fridge. I was having an off day, so I got hungry. I predict ten minutes from now they’ll be at each others throats with war paint on their faces and the new intern’s head on a stick. Good. It was getting a little too chummy around here.

1 Like

Does Polly Pecker actually talk in this game or is she supposed to be a silent person?

1 Like

There isn’t a Polly Pecker in Super Fatty Office Assistant Simulator, she’s in Super Fatty RPG as I recall. There is A Polly in the full game. She’s a Bee Girl who handles the companies social media accounts and speaks all the time, albeit with a buzzing speech impediment. There’s also Erika the Mummy from customer service, who only speaks to you when you have a good relationship with her or when she’s really angry.

2 Likes

Wait what? She isn’t even in the game?

1 Like

There’s only the 8 office girls (6 in the demo): Chloe the Demon in HR, Pearl the Sea Monster in Reception, Jessie the Werewolf and Kathy the Nekomata in Sales, Victoria the Ghost in IT, Polly the Bee Girl (not in the demo) handling Social Media and finally Erika the Mummy and Stacy the Vampire (also not in the demo) in Customer Service.

1 Like

Sorry for necroing a most likely dead thread, but I’m wondering if there is any way to install a cheat menu onto this game. Mainly so I don’t have to grind so hard to get max friendship

1 Like

there should be a chart with every character’s favourite item earlier in this thread, follow the chart for what items to buy and feed the girls and take them on lunch dates.

1 Like