About the SFOAS (Super Fatty Office Admin Sim) category

yeah, I’ve got the chart, so I know which donuts to bring them. But I’m trying to get the best ending(ie the boss getting in trouble). As for lunch dates, that sorta costly

1 Like

you need to trigger the office events where thing break and the girls offer free solutions for those problems. that way as you solve them you build friendships and when the boss tries to eat you at the end, the girls stand up for you and deal with the boss

2 Likes

okay. So…I assume that I just need to get all the girls to their max fat level to achieve that, or do I feed them their favorite donut 10 times a day?

1 Like

Also one of my favorites! Chloe is BEST GIRL!

2 Likes

Please explain how to save files! I would like to keep a separate file that I can load so I can continue from the point after I paid everything off.

1 Like

Is the purpose of the fitness program to slim down the girls so you can fatten them up again?

If that’s the case, it feels like it takes a really REALLY long time for them to slim down.

2 Likes

To the devs of this game:

Hey, is it all right if I use the fat body bases of the female characters to create my own female character, is that cool with you guys?

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’m right but they gave free assets on itchi web or patreon.

1 Like

So then it’s perfectly legal for me to create my own fat female artworks by using the base of their character designs then?

I just want to avoid any copyright strikes

1 Like

The free assets Snail gave were for Super Fatty RPG with numerous caveats: SFRPG - Free-To-Use Assets

I am fairly certain they would NOT appreciate someone making art traces from this game’s art assets, but if you want to contact them yourself to ask then I’d recommend DMing them here or finding them on Itch.io, Twitter or Patreon.

1 Like