About the SFOAS (Super Fatty Office Admin Sim) category

edit: Moved the game over to itch.io links in the post below!

They say the perfect job doesn’t exist…And it doesn’t! This is “Super Fatty Office Administrator Simulator”!

Synergize your way to corporate corpulence with our brand-new escapism fantasy software!

Eat to fill the void left behind by unfulfilling labor and encourage your colorful cast of co-workers to do the same!

Download is $3 over on Itch.io! Link below!

IMPORTANT! IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE DOWNLOADING THE MACOS VERSION AND RECEIVE A “DAMAGED” WARNING PLEASE FOLLOW THIS TUTORIAL

DOWNLOAD HERE

Ya know…Patreons get a free download soon as things go live. Higher tiers got early access for playtesting and discord privileges! If you like my stuff, check me out here for future art and game projects!

PATREON

Want a taste test? This project is an expansion upon a demo created for last years Weightgaming game jam! And it’s free! Follow the link below for that.

DEMO

38 Likes

I just played through the demo, and ho-ly, this is a good game.

Erika gives me LIFE.

2 Likes

One of my favourites from the game jam! So excited for the final product!

Chloe for best girl for sure!!!

2 Likes

I for one don’t think any of the girls look too masculine, they just look like adults. It’s nice that someone out there isn’t drawing ten-year old heads on an adult like most art of female characters. I defiantly donate when I have some money to spare.

2 Likes

Great job for a demo It’s great, i liked the art style and the proposal and Yes!!! Chloe is the best in my
opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Look Gary there I am!

1 Like

Alright hungry horny hippos game’s out.

8 Likes

Said it on your patreon already but AWESSSSSSOME

Can’t wait for the second playthrough, I get the impression that I missed a few notable story beats that I’ll need to catch a second time. :stuck_out_tongue:

I downloaded the game last night. Looking forward to getting to play it!

Cleaned up the thread, if you’re wondering why your posts were deleted. Feel free to message me or any of the other admin team members if you feel this was done in error.

5 Likes

Can’t get past the age confirmation screen. I can choose the two different options, but not select any of them.

1 Like

Sorry, my last post wasn’t an actual response for some reason. Trying again. Should just be the spacebar to confirm. I meant to put in a comment on the controls and amongst all the other things it slipped my mind.

1 Like

Hey, if you don’t mind me asking, how has the new version expanded on gameplay and content compared to the demo?

A lot honestly~

There’s two new characters (Stacy and Polly) and totally new art and weight sizes. A much more robust item/inventory system and more you can do within the day and more snacks you can give the girls. There’s also a LOT MORE in the way of writing. Like cutscenes and responses from the girls.

Also, you have your own customizable character avitar (tho options are limited. I am just a one man team) who can also gain weight. The girls will even help~

Also a lot of quality-of-life things have been changed since im not limited to RPG maker. So menus are easier. The same basic model of a game that was proposed with the game demo is still there. But everything’s been properly expanded into an actual game that’s not a chore to play.

I think that’s all I want to reveal for now~ I also don’t want to toot my own horn. But I can honestly say that this game is a SIGNIFICANT upgrade. It’s also much more open ended, with the intent for someone to try multiple playthroughs just to see what “could happen” or create their own fantasy situation with their fav girl(s).

9 Likes

Oh yeah and there’s vore.

3 Likes

Sounds very nice! I’ll definitely buy it. Also, sorry about that one guy whining about character design.

3 Likes

A treat to play as always, outstanding work.

1 Like

There should be a bug category for these, but when I decided to go all the way back during character creator.
Jon’s head kinda dissapeared.

He’s actually just hiding in his suit like a turtle.

3 Likes

This is amazing! Worth every cent if not more! Will the game be updated more in the future with new story and possible larger sizes? Also, would it be possible to mod the game?

1 Like