About the SFOAS (Super Fatty Office Admin Sim) category

Have you tried to set her on mandatory workout and removed her again? Worked for me once…

I’ll try that next time I play!

One question: Why does Kathy have two tails? I’m okay with it, just wondering what the reason is.

Another thing: I think Erika’s pizza preference isn’t correct. She says she likes pineapple pizza, but she doesn’t enjoy it when I gift it to her.

Kathy originally had one tail but I messed up on a stream once and added another. The chat liked it.

But thinking on it further, there’s a Japanese cat demon with two tails that shows up a lot in pop culture (Espion from pokemon is a notable example) and I figured this would be a way to actually solidify what Kathy is vs a vague “black cat creature”. So I went with the two tails.

1 Like

Yeah there’s a number of wrong hints Erika gives actually I forgot to fix them. Idk why I messed her up so bad. I’m going to be doing a bug fix update soon and this will also be cleared up.

Sometimes things just work out, huh?

I like the two-tailed Kathy, makes her a bit more unique compared to your standard catgirl monsters. :3

1 Like

Is it just me, or do the office workers passively gain weight even when you don’t feed them?

They do, if you upgrade the menu (and I think the vending machines).

1 Like

I just really wanted to doodle my OC Husky in the setting. =w=
I need to draw more Erika later.

6 Likes

One more, because as a new member I can put these image all in one file =w=;

9 Likes

Adorable! I should share a doodle if I get brave enough to attempt one.

1 Like

AAAAAHHH she’s so cute~!!!

1 Like

I already threw this one at Snail a while back, and I still have yet to properly post, but here is [best girl] Erika, made when there was only a demo.

17 Likes

Omg I LOVE IT! Truth be told while I said Chloe was my favorite, I actually think I love Erika more now after playing through the game!

I wanted to pop in and give my opinions now that I’ve played a lot more of the game.

I had crystal head this time. My favorites didn’t change, Still like Pearl as my favorite. Second would be Chloe like before. She has one weight stage though that is incredible. like 3rd or 4th to last? somewhere around there.

This run i grew to really like Erika quite a bit. When you do get some dialogue from her, she’s pretty darn cute.

Victoria could have moved up in the ranks a lot? She has early dialogue calling the player out on fattening her up, which i loved. But that kind of went away later on. Keeping that up would have pushed her up to 3rd probably.

I actually had to go back and get some of the secret date scenes. those were nice but the music was glitched. I might go back and do a 100% fatty run.

On another topic, as someone who only recently gained an appreciation for vore, i really appreciate how it is handled in this game and added another little dynamic of how to balance office difficulties. And by handle the difficulties i mean feed all the troublemakers(Kathy and Stacy) to Chloe.

Oh, i forgot to mention that on this play through i paid for all the upgrades, and AC, and refrigerator, and pizzas by the end and everyone loved me. A lot better than getting fired on day two.

I really have to commend you for taking all the feedback and ideas from the gamejam entry and building on them (not taking credit. just saying you improved the project soo much).

I really liked that upgrading the vending machines simultaneously gave more choice and forced less choice than the jam entry. What i mean is i liked the changes to the break room where you don’t have to choose specific snacks to stock. instead you can choose the type of vending machine that gives you access to a set of snacks.

I really liked that you have more choices in a day on how to spend you money. Especially the simple way of paying off upgrades. In the jam it was really like you could spend money once a day and that felt super limiting. Being able to really chose where to focus you money was really great.

Love the belly focused art style. If i was to offer criticism there, then I’d suggest having characters with other wg focuses, but I’m fine with all bellies all the time.

I think the only other real piece of constructive feedback is that i didn’t feel if any of the three upgrades you had to purchase had any affect? Did they have any? Maybe i just did well and avoided any negative consequences from taking too long to get them. Maybe that could use some tweaking if there is a punishment?

But yeah. It was really good. Looking forward to your next big project!

1 Like

Yeah Erika has been my favorite since the demo, icy/shy characters are my kryptonite.

Plus I’m ace and it’s really nice to see a character who’s into their own weight gain in a non-sexual way like she is.

1 Like

I’m glad you loved the game! And I very much appreciate the insightful critique~

First thing though: The bugged date scenes have been fixed on a later update. Uninstall the game and re-install from gumroad and that (along with some other minor things) will be fixed.

Also, I’ve heard the suggestion for other kinds of weight gain other than belly-focused many times over. And I must confess most of the reason that’s all there is: is that it’s the only kind I’m interested in lol~ But also the uniformity was necessary to lighten the workload. In future projects this will likely be something I put more effort into.

And also to answer the upgrades: They aren’t addressed in dialog but they do have an effect. The more of these upgrades you purchase the faster you’ll gain money and the faster you and the girls will fatten up. Additionally, if you don’t get at least some of them down you will fail the trial period.

Anyways. Again I super appreciate you taking the time to write this all out for me! I would suggest uninstalling and re-downloading to fix the bugs you ran into, and I do hope you continue to enjoy my projects~

3 Likes

OH! I REMEMBER THIS IT’S SOO GOOD!!! AHHH!!! I absolutely love this it’s exactly my jam~

3 Likes