About the SFRPG - EXPANDED category

who is that? i have never heard of a polly pecker

She’s the big chicken you can challenge to a pie eating contest!

1 Like

oh ya i forgot about her

Same I never found him either. Is he a rare encounter in Deep City or something?

1 Like

I know for sure he’s an npc in the game because of the dialogue event that can play if you watch TV in your apartment (gets home-invaded by reporters lol). As far as I know, he’s a secret encounter npc hidden in one of the apartments, but it doesn’t seem like anyone has documented his appearance for a long time!

2 Likes

Apartments? You mean in the college? Cause I don’t think there’s anyway to get into other people’s apartments/houses.

1 Like

That might be it! I will say it’s been a hot minute since I’ve played the game, but I’ll have to check it out next time I play!

2 Likes

There is a secret encounter. The entrance to their apartment is hidden in one of the narrow alleys in the Deep City (which is hinted at in one of the TV reports). Their encounter might take a bit of outside of the box thinking (I still haven’t figured out how to finish the whole thing.)

3 Likes

I thought that’s how you get to the secret donut shop with the cthulu monster?

1 Like

nah, that’s something else. I can confirm that he is somewhere in the deep city. (But for some reason my download didn’t contain the background so the game crashes, but that can easily be fixed by pasting one of the backgrounds already in the folder and giving it the name GRYPH_BBACK

1 Like

I found the hidden NPC. Turn left here.

3 Likes

Which background is it that I need to do that for?

1 Like

whatever you feel like. Just make a copy and give it that name (the GRYPH thing), that’s the part that matters

1 Like

the fact that people are still looking for Gryph years later fills me with joy tbh

5 Likes

how exactly do you heal will in battle? i’ve read the limbo tome or whatever, but i still don’t quite get it. it clearly has something to do with being full but i can NOT figure it out : (

1 Like

items that say in description: “restores a X amount of will”

1 Like

how do I get to the squid faced eldritch lady?

There should be an abandoned building that you can sneak in through the backdoor. Inside will be a single pastry. Eat it and you’ll encounter the Cthulhu woman.

1 Like

thanks, I’ll try and find it myself. I’ll let you know if I need further help.

I got the ending where the boss eats everything and the kaiju ending. What to do next? Does this have something to do with the Cthulhu woman? If yes, what conditions must be met? I came to her in all of my runs, but nothing happened other than my character being sent back home.
Another question: which quests can be completed differently? It’s just that the people above wrote that you need to go through them somehow differently, but no matter how much I ran through all the locations looking for alternative routes, I couldn’t find anything. Maybe it’s really obvious?