About the SFRPG - EXPANDED category

cover_image.clip

=====================================================

SUPER FATTY RPG - EXPANDED

Welcome to Limbo! Unfortunately, you are dead. But that doesn’t matter. Enjoy the liminal wonders of Limbo! A disorienting eternity of indulgence and danger! Eat and be eaten to your hearts content! Submit yourself to morally questionable scientific testing! And uncover the dark forces battling for supremacy over this little slice of infinity!

See link on itch dot io below! Or…

Consider supporting me on PATREON where you can receive a FREE download of SFPRG -EXPANDED for any $8+ pledge (if you have already pledged OR pledged and redeemed a download for this game at ANY POINT you do NOT need to re-purchase. See Patreon post for information):

[GAME PURCHASE ON ITCH]
[LINK TO PATREON]
[HOW TO GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD AS A PATREON]

Run into bugs? Please use the bug report form below!

[ BUG REPORT FORM ]

Feel free to join the discussion below! Reach out to me if you have any questions (non bug related)

You can also find me on Twitter below!

[TWITTER]

21 Likes

Christmas has come early this year! I’ve been waiting for a while for this to come out, can’t wait to play it, from the streams and the screenshots it already looks phenomenal!

2 Likes

So great to see this project expand. Congrats!

2 Likes

Finally full realise. I was waiting for this since the old version came out. My wallet is ready. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Now THIS is a Christmas present! I can’t wait to play this!

1 Like

I can’t believe SFRPG is a Quintet game now

Really enjoying this! I do have a bug to report, though. Should I put it here or are you planning to have a dedicated thread?

1 Like

how do i increase capacity?

1 Like

Keep working on gaining weight. Every time you reach a new (permanent) weight threshold for the first time, your capacity will go up by 5 points.

1 Like

There’s a bug report form in the post! Please report all bugs there so I can keep track of them.

1 Like

Oh, OK! Thanks, I missed that.

1 Like

is this a remake or sequel to the original sfrpg?

1 Like

It’s pretty much a remake. More content, more polish, but the overall feel and design of the game is mostly the same as the original.

2 Likes

Absolute banger of a game, already in love with the stuff
So was wondering if I could just use one of the generic wolfs / colored ones for a character?
Or if that’s just off limits

1 Like

You mean making an OC? I don’t mind anyone making characters/content of the monsters and universe tbh I love it!

The only characters that have any kind of restrictions are the named ones (and that’s mostly because several of them aren’t mine). But the monster species/types are free game for anyone to make things of.

1 Like

(Spoilers) Anyone managed to break the scale with the chocolate factory bosses yet to skip the fight? Never managed to in all my resets

1 Like

Is the world total a secret value? or is there somewhere I go to see it?

1 Like

In future updates, will normal enemies have more than one “full sprite”?

1 Like

The walkthrough that comes with the game says that the world total is, indeed, a secret value. But you can get an approximation of it by how fat the NPCs are.

2 Likes

Yea! Feed the Jackal

Hope that helps.

Edit: Never mind, this was before the fight even begins. oops!

1 Like

I think they mean skipping the fight like in the walkthrough says. if you’re too fat the scale breaks and you win without a fight apparently!

2 Likes