Above gods, weight gain rpg maker game (New update 1.6.4)

After losing the happily, talking to the chief of Naga does not progress the story.

Its kind of strange that that bug didnā€™t get noticed in the last update. Iā€™ll fix it real quick so Iā€™ll disable the download link for a bit while I re upload.

I haveā€™t progressed the games story that far yet.

Fixed the stuck bug in the seaside cave dungeon its gone in 1.5.7 note that transferring saves over from 1.5.6 to 1.5.7 probably works due to it only having very minor changes. If youā€™re still playing 1.5.6 make a extra save before the cave just to make sure you donā€™t get stuck as well.

Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t see the 1.5.7 tag. Thank you

So, Iā€™ve gotten to Beach City and Iā€™ve beaten the Seaside Cave, but unless itā€™s the inn, the two shops and the woman to progress the game, I canā€™t talk to anyone.
Whatā€™s happened?

Also, I have the Bosss Crystals from the Goblin Potion MAkers quest chain, but whereā€™s the quest for the third one?

Its in the seven treasures peaks. You know the sandy place with all the puzzles.

Need to go back to the treasure room?

Found it, thank you.

The 1.5.7 will be ready soon ?

Donā€™t want to start all over :sob:

It is ready check the link. In the future try to have multiple save files so you dont get screwed over if something like this happens again.

thanks you, yeah i will !

I have no idea what could cause that. And why didnā€™t you just use print screen I can see your reflection in that pic.

I think the problem is that my game is trying to create the save folder when you save the game in the C: directory of your pc, the options are also saved as a file in that folder. Something on your pc is probably preventing the folder and or files from being created.

without looking it up I donā€™t know what ā€œEPERMā€ means but ā€œmkdir ā€˜C:\saveā€™ā€ is the command to make a new folder in the C drive named ā€œsaveā€.

Since it says ā€œoperation not permittedā€ I assume the C drive is protected and @avakann does not have permissions to make a folder in it.

@avakann Are you able to right click the game and click run as administrator?

The other possibility is the save folder already exists in the C drive. I donā€™t know what mkdir does when the folder exists already.

just because I have an easier time sending pics through phone, and I tried running as an admin and it seemed to work, but I have to wonder why it suddenly decided I need admin rights to save the game

welp canā€™t play it, my labtop say it the memory is full

Iā€™m stuck and I canā€™t get past that part

What do I do?

Has the game not yet updated for this part of the story?

1 Like

I fixed the bridge and then?