Above gods, weight gain rpg maker game (New update 1.6.4)

If I remember correctly, you are suppose to push the bolder down, not to the left.

you can’t push them past the grey block tiles.

1 Like

top and bottom bolder forward, then middle one up or down

Hey do you know How to kill everything with just one hit?

Just edite the enemy max hp

Like that

I know there’s been a few replies about this before, but how do I properly transfer saves? I was able to find where my save from the previous update I played was and where the new saves are stored, but after putting the old save in the new folder it is still not available from the “Continue” menu. Thanks for any help you can provide!

How do I do the boulder puzzle? I’m seriously drawing a blank and if I’m not mistaken it looks like I need to do it to continue.

@Emett has done a very good job on the level design and puzzles so I would encourage everyone to try to solve the puzzles themselves.

For everyone that has asked how to do the bolder puzzles see below.

Spoilers

Puzzle in the mountains
bolder puzle guide 8

Puzzle at the Harpy
bolder puzle guide 3
bolder puzle guide 4
bolder puzle guide 6
bolder puzle guide 7

P.S. There are probably other ways to solve the puzzles, you don’t have to do it the way I did it.

1 Like

i was trying to look at the stat of new team members and this showed up

nvm lesson learned do use a 1.3 save in the 1.5 game i makes an error
i ended up starting the game over again and im glad i did cause if i didnt i would have missed alot

I’ve beat the main quest line up to and including the Harpies, and I’ve gone through the area with the little blue men. However, in the bad end viewer, there are still two endings I don’t have access to. I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

ive been having trouble get the game to work it keeps saying it can work because NW_elfs.dll
is missing? can I have some help
edit I solved some of my issues but in regards to a couple of games i’m suffering a persistent glitch in one and in the case of this one immediate crash without even getting a look at what occurred
edit two currently figuring out the problems

I’m trying to locate Alchemist Serris house, where is it?

In the woods west of the bloated sea-creature girl. You have to navigate from there. After you meet the…homunculi? (or whatever you’d define them as, the humanoid creatures wandering around her house), talk to the woman in the garden.

Is it the quest with the cow girl and Ned the ogre?

Where do I even go to start the other side quest?

Not the beach house one

I was thinking of one after them. So not that one, if that’s what you meant.

I don’t remember that one

How can i pass iron mount zone?

1 Like

Where is the Ette club?