Adipea Expanding Horizon's Roleplay Server and Rulebook

Our server is 100% beginner friendly!

I’m a pretty big fan of your update, though I’m still not sure which system (ED&D or yours) I prefer. I ran a test game for myself with your system, pitting an 11th-level Sated Fist halfling monk vs a lipomancer, a sweet pudding, and a cake golem. Good times :wink:

(the monk had to be, shall we say, rolled out of the mod)

Had a few thoughts:

• You should probably refer to the weight gained from BP (which is apparently temporary?) as something else, like “Temporary Weight Gain”. It is unclear on what happens to it and in general it being named the same as other weight muddies the waters. Harder to track. The “Temporary HP/HP” connection is a possible solution?
  • I think you need to clarify what’s happening with the different calculations of BP/BB/BL/BT in general. Some of them don’t clearly state what is going on (especially BL/BT)
  • What happens when a creature’s Engorgement Limit is exceeded?

My breakdown was as follows (just seeing if my understanding was correct on how things function):

current weight = true weight (includes racial base weight) + temporary weight gain (from BP) + food in stomach

BL = current weight - racial base weight - temporary weight gain (from BP) + food in stomach

Example: If your character’s current weight is 784 lbs = 331 lbs (true weight) + 344 lbs (temporary BP weight) + 9 lbs of food, how much of that remains in 24 hours? (I understand the food digestion stuff and that only matters because it’s part of current weight)

Any plans to make new monsters?? I’m curious if you’re going to adapt the Liposanguinor, or the corruption mechanics?

Lots of plans for the future of the Adipea, Our book and further content! I will look into making adjustments based on what you’ve suggested and thank you so much for being a fan of our work!

I wrote the caretaker warlock patron and some of the new weapons that were implemented :slight_smile:

Official Adipea Server:

Adipea Expanding Horizons update log! A slew of new features has been worked on and released
Including:

• A rework of the bulk and inflation systems to include all new Inflating, Fattening and Stuffing damage types
  • A New Race (Kitsune)
  • New subraces and variants
  • New Subclasses (Nurture Domain and Way of the Bovine)
  • New Spell options
  • New weapons that deal the earlier mentioned Fattening and Inflating Damages

Link to our book: Adipea: Expanding Horizons - The Homebrewery
Link to our original Inspiration StoryMaker’s Expanding DND: ExpanD&D Revised | GM Binder

so is this a game? or something else like a chat platform?

Adipea is a DnD and Roleplay server, we started out making use of Storymaker’s expanding DND system for 5e but have as time has gone on worked to make our own book set for use with 5e.

DND? what is that???

Dungeons And Dragons, the ‘Tabletop’ Roleplaying Game system

THE SYSTEM LIVES COMING AT YOU WITH A HOT UPDATE!

TWO NEW BOOKS:
Delectable Dungeons Cookbook - A cooking themed side dish for the Adipean Main Book

And
Ushiara’s Libram of Lactation - A book themed around lactation and cow based content for all you moo enthusiasts

Alongside this were some changes to the classic book:

Like:

• a rework to the bulk, inflation and soon stuffing systems with the inclusion of Fattening, Stuffing and Inflating Damage types.
  • Two new Racial Variants: The Tubaxi and the Stack-in Goblin
  • A whole slew of new Subraces: The Potatokin Elf, Decadence Aasimar, Gluttonous and Lipomantic Tieflings, The Lipomantic Dragonborn, the Meriadoc Halfling and the Koball
  • New Weapons to let martial in on the Fattening and Inflating Damage: The Fatsabers in 3 sizes, and a variaty of Puff Armaments
  • and a wide mixture of new spells.

Curious to see all the fun stuff firsthand? Well the Adipea Roleplay server is open to all who’d like to join it:

I hope to keep a more consistent update schedule going forward and will make sure to answer any question I can in replies.

1 Like

With the passage of time comes an update to the content within the Expanding Horizon’s book:

• New Race Blubberborn, A variant of Lipomantic Dragonborn
  • A revision of the Serial Popper Subclass
  • a new monster, The Ginger Hag
  • adjustments and reworks on a number of spells in the book like Flabshock being converted into Ray of Flab, and a buff for Stretch Stomach

As always here is a link to the book itself:

and the Adipea server which is always open to new members:

Rising forth from the settled calm of creation comes the Adipea Expanding Horizon’s content update Featuring:

• Variant Class features for just about every class
  • new revisions of older book spells, subclasses and other content
  • New Monsters
  • New Serverside content
    And more updates on the horizon!

A fresh server link: Adipea: EH RolePlay! (18+)
Link to the Expanding Horizon’s Book: Adipea: Expanding Horizons - The Homebrewery

1 Like

After a long time coming, is the newest, heaviest, and potentially largest update that’s ever come to Adipea.
A mass of new content for the Expanding Horizon so large, it was split into two parts!

Featuring:
• An almost total rework of the effect of Bulk Thresholds.
• The edition of an entire new system, and a new wave of Variant Class features to offset it
• A revamp of Vore, to make it both more available to eat and more fair for those eaten.
• A whole compendium of ingredients to find, and cook potent magical meals with.
• A multitude of brand new Subclasses
• Revisions to a large amount of older Subclasses
• Changes to the EXP system to allow for quicker progression
• The addition of multiple new conditions, spells, battle manuevers, and more. So much more.

With more content being carefully pruned over, to ensure that it releases in the most fun, fair, and balanced state it can be… while still being proper, fetish fun as well!
With a starter guide having been made, now’s the perfect time to jump in and see what the server is all about. I hope to see you there!

Here’s a 7 day invite to the server: Adipea: EH RolePlay! (18+)

And here’s a link to the Expanding Horizon’s Book: Adipea: Expanding Horizons - The Homebrewery

I’m merely posting in Grog’s place, he had work at just the worst time, but It’s nice to meet you all! I hope you have wonderful days, on the server or otherwise.

2 Likes

I didn’t know there was a major revamp… what do you think of the changes and what was your favorite change?

Well, it released just today, so I’m not too surprised it’s a shock, but. Which one is my favorite is a tough one.

Hmmm. For your question though, I would say you’d have to wait till part two to find out.
For explaination, I have a habit of… overdesigning for enjoyment, and so some of the most fun or transformative content that was cooked up needs to be looked over some more. A lot of content falls into that category, so depending on what flies and what sinks? I’ll have a more solid answer for you.
Although for the moment? I would say that despite the fact that, I very much like how the changes to bulk increase interactivity with the system, the Variant Feats are my favorite.
Incredibly powerful, interact with fat in a strong way, and help tie non-fetishy subclasses into the game as well, which gives an incentive to be a part of it.

Thank you for the question, but now comes the rebound, what would you say that YOURS is, once you give it a look over?

1 Like

The Circle of Symbiosis seemed pretty interesting on a concept level but the lack of proper paragraphing of it made it seem like a convoluted wall of text unfortunately… let’s hope the wall of text first impression doesn’t taint it further. Also the new races are missing the descriptor text so it isn’t obvious what they are supposed to be. I’m not interested in any of the new races right now.

Anyways, the Flab Domain is the one that I like the most out of the new subclasses.

‘Total rework of the Bulk Thresholds’ Translation, it was nerfed into the ground, options for being Huge were taken away in wide strokes…

‘Changes to EXP’ doesn’t help if no one is running anything.

Well. I can attest that solutions are being created for the issues encountered with the Bulk Thresholds, and can also say with complete confidence that the entry stating that “Any effects that double your BL maximum do not stack.” is outdated.

Work is being done to rectify this mistake, after feedback has been received. The understanding of our audience was improperly placed, and we are taking immediate steps to fix this.

Secondly, a large update is often projected as the end of a drought in both player and perceived developer activity. It is true that for a fair while we have had little content being created by players, hopefully that is to change.

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated! I hope you have a wonderful day.

I don’t recall implementation of any hard nerfs to Bulk thresholds or the wide stroke removal of huge options if you would be up to share examples

Racial options for counting as a size larger were nerfed.

Adiposian Sorc lost their double bulk limit at lv 1

I know multiple characters who have had their bulk limits crater with these changes, one particular whom lost 80% of their limit.