Adipea Expanding Horizon's Roleplay Server and Rulebook

Still going strong after so long its the Adipea Expanding Horizon’s Roleplay Server and 5th Edition Rulebook.

For those interested in joining serverside fun (No prior 5e experience needed):

Special thanks to Storymaker for the original ED&D mold that inspired our fully fledged solo book
ED&D: ExpanD&D Revised | GM Binder
Adipea Expanding Horizons: Adipea: Expanding Horizons - The Homebrewery

Echo_Tine for creating the server and getting the idea spearheaded

And the Adipea Design Team for continuing to be passionate about the project

Recent Updates:

• An almost total rework of the effect of Bulk Thresholds.
• The edition of an entire new system, and a new wave of Variant Class features to offset it
• A revamp of Vore, to make it both more available to eat and more fair for those eaten.
• A whole compendium of ingredients to find, and cook potent magical meals with.
• A multitude of brand new Subclasses
• Revisions to a large amount of older Subclasses
• Changes to the EXP system to allow for quicker progression
• The addition of multiple new conditions, spells, battle manuevers, and more. So much more.

8 Likes

So if i know nothing about dnd i can still join?

Absolutely we’d be happy to teach if you want to learn or if your interest in it is minimal than there are other options for enjoyment

Alright just one question in terms of difficulty how is it? Isit aurora 4x levels of difficulty or…

standard dnd difficulty

Yes but what would you compare it to?
I dont know about dnd

I’d compare dnd difficulty to an RPG. You build your character how you want them to play. It’s got a slight learning curve but once you figure out what you want it’s pretty easy.

Ok I’ll give it a try later thanks for the info

Is there a PDF version of the Edited rules? Cause I like this. I’d never get to run/play a game IRL with it, but I very much like this…

If you go to the link, you can choose to save the PDF of it. In the upper right side, there’s a button that says “Get PDF”.

Of course, we’ve also been updating and adding to the document, so you’ll want to take a look back occasionally to see if there’s anything new.

2 Likes

I would like to let people know that we’re still quite active and always looking for more players.

1 Like

What’s the server’s name? I can’t seem to find it.

The server is linked at the top of the page.

K thanks. I’ll join later I have a lot going on in life right now.

I can’t seem to find a way to join your server here; is there a link I can use?

it’s the big link in the original post

Continuing on update talk for ED&D we hope you will all welcome the newly added “Way of the Full Circle” Monk subclass.

Massive Updates to the Adipea Server!!
Our Design team has been hard at work and ready to show off the fruits of our labors. Originally we were simply inspired by Storymakers work and had made our edits within his book. However now we have created our own system inspired by his own.
Introducing: Adipea: Expanding Horizons.
Features include:

• An all new system for gaining, losing and being inflated. Utilizing new Inflation Points(IP) and Bulk Points(BP)
    ` Racial Variants for Warforged and Changelings
  • multiple new subraces for the Gelatinfolk
  • A siege master revision as an Artificer Class
  • new Artificer Subclass. The Arcane Masterchef
  • new Barbarian Path. Path of The Ravener
  • Embiggened options for the profane soul Blood Hunter (patron options taken from the warlock subclasses in this book)
  • New Druidic Circles, Calor, Sky and Spirit Mother
  • new Food fighter subclass for Fighter and lipomantic rune options for the UA Rune Knight subclass
  • new Zephyrtouched Sorcerer Subclass
  • New Warlock Patron. The Caretaker
  • New Wizard Tradition. Bloatmage.
  • New equipment options. Mess kits, Ennylene torches, Bloomph bats and more
  • New Quirk System.
  • New magical Items
  • Lots of new spells for all classes. Including Calorie Bomb, Whipping Cream, Enchunken and Aerate.
  • New Monsters. Bluzzers and the Bluzzer Matron
    And even more content to come in the future!

Link to Adipea Roleplay Server:

Link to the book in question:

Link to Storymaker’s original work:

2 Likes

Nice work, I appreciate your take on the systems, even if I find them a little overcomplex when tacked onto the base game of 5e. I especially like your individual attributions, I wish I’d been taking notes on that when I was originally making the document so I could do that as well. One notable attribution error though: I definitely wrote the recovering immobile background myself for one of my players in my first campaign. It doesn’t even look like you’ve made any notable edits to it.

Also, I would request you at least do me the courtesy of linking my most recent rendition of my own rules in the OP.

man this is making me wanna get into dnd more but I know LITERALLY nothing and I mean, I doubt someone wants to teach someone the basics about something so stupidly complicated…I dont even own dnd stuff! I got a wishlist but 200+ dollars of stuff is well…alot