Adipea Expanding Horizon's Roleplay Server and Rulebook

Bulk doubling was also officially reinstated, and in the part two we’re working on more progression based methods of increasing your bulk limits: proper muscle mechanics, a feat line and possibly even a built in feature for some of the more bulk inclined martial classes.

1 Like

Your ‘Stamina’ system now also directly punishes players for being fat. You know, the cornerstone of your server.

That… it did that before, its always done that.

Well, it punishes them in a different matter than before, where it was just more severe stat penalties. Now it penalizes you only if you tire yourself out by moving too much while fat.

I would take moving slower and poorer saves over running out of the ability to Function 1,000 times out of a 1,000. It’s a bad change.

I feel like there might be a misunderstanding on the exact metric of the new system, its meant to be something you can play around (hence its got a sizeable pool rather than a do something and get punched) AND it only really impacts combat, whereas the old system just fucked you all the time

1 Like

Hello, is there anyway to have a randomizer for character sheets? I’m on mobile and it’s very hard for me to make a sheet on such a small screen