Angelic Weight Gain Game

What is done after having the wine to go to the third floor?

do not understand how to play this is the first time I use it, could someone please help me?

I’m obviously being dumb; how do you get past the tough guards?

2 Likes

A great little game with some fun puzzles and excellent writing, well done!

1 Like

Man, what a great game! Thanks for making it.

You need to Wear the costume

Okay, this is REALLY well put together. It is, and I really like it. However, a major flaw - that several others have complained about - is the fact that there’s not really any written commands that actually help most of the time, at least with the puzzles. So you’re left guessing random commands on what’ll work and what won’t.

1 Like

I already put on the party hat the badge the uniform top and the huge sirkt and they say this
The guards bring down their halberds to block your path.
“No angels beyond this point,” the one on the left says firmly.
You open your mouth to explain your situation, but the one on the right interrupts you.
“Silence. We aren’t all that bright, so we aren’t allowed to speak with angels neither.”
“That’s right,” add the other one.
what am i missing?

That’s not it. You need to get the item from Nerdy Demon’s room.

The guards are blocking the stairs, so it’s on this floor.

and how do I get her to leave the room I already tested all my inventory

She really hates her neighbors loud music…

how do i upload the music

How do I get past the eyeless as I’ve consumed everything and I have the skeletal hand and tiara but I’m not sure how to get past the guard.

shake the tree Compliment Tree

How do you get the Bookish Demon out of your room?

"Turn up boombox " in the rock stars room

Give her the tiara when she sticks her hand out. Remember, she’s blind.

Thank you Thanks for the help

How do I get the sausages that dogs have?

1 Like

Wanted to chime in again, because I really loved this game. I know that people have raised criticisms regarding the difficulty of the game and about having to guess commands. I actually found the game enjoyably difficult. On my first try, I could not get the best ending because I missed two opportunities to eat. I thought that was great! I got to see two different endings.

In old text adventure games, like Zork 2 or 3, Enchanter, Sorcerer, Starcross, or (shudder) The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, part of the fun was figuring out how to interact with the game. Unlike with those games, which were not that well designed, I thought yours provided a lot of hints for what the player should do (with one completely optional exception, and even then maybe I missed the hint). The puzzles were just that, puzzles, with plenty of context clues to let you know what to do.

Anyway, again, great game!

2 Likes