Another Japanese chubby game

Rename the file to アクター差分.rpgmvp and restart the game. Then it’ll work.

thanks! apparently I had the wrong dash symbol :sweat_smile:

i crashed the game by making both of them sell there armer at ones for more money and it black screened

Hey guys, I noticed that there were 5 images for the swordsman and 4 for the magician. I believe the last two photos were around 200 kg mark for each character, but I am not sure if those are the final ones, since they only add up to 4 photos for the swordsman and 3 for the magician. Are there more pictures then I have seen so far, or am I just reading the files wrong and its supposed to be that way. (Check www/img/pictures to see what I am talking about).

I have tried to decrypt them, but it just comes out as jargon for me.

I used an online decryption on the files, and all but two of them get decrypted just fine. “kensi2.rpgmvp” and “ma3_2.rpgmvp” are the two that come out as blank .png files. The rest of the files are the CGs you can see in the game.

I don’t know if these are placeholder files that were just never removed, or if the developer plans on adding more at some point. The fact that one is numbered like the second in the sequence, leads me to believe it’s the former.

Funny, I just used an online decryption as well on the files and kensi2 was the only was that wasn’t busted. That one is an uncolored version of the one that appears in the preview images on the game’s webpage.

Tried playing the game via Joiplay on phone, when loading a save files or starting a new game, I recieve this, any help is appreciated.

edit: attaching image,

Alright then, but I guess it might be the limits of what Joiplay can do. Thanks!

can someone post the unencrypted files, i try to do it and its just a mes of letters

Seems the person who made the previous game has started a new project https://twitter.com/not_shiranui/status/1401398961055752195 The game is business management with weight gain properties. Although atm I can’t seem to get anything started aside from the 2 cutscenes that happen in the first 10 days.

The downloadable file share is File on MEGA

Seems kinda difficult to play without literally translating the instructions.

1 Like

Additional scenes occur based on characters’ weight, and the scale of the store.

Selecting ‘街で宣伝’ when you use the scrolls to decide the week’s activity gets you 5 points, which you can assign to ‘規模’ (scale), ‘知名度’ (name recognition), ‘評判’ (reputation), and ‘需要把握’ (understanding demand) with the papers in the center of the desk.

Scale determines the limit of your income, and triggers certain events as it increases.
Name recognition determines what your income actually is.
Reputation supposedly also influences income, but exactly how isn’t clear.
Understanding demand lowers your operating costs.

As you increase scale, you’ll get the option to perform special weekly tasks, which basically all unlock additional options for meals, which affect how characters gain weight. The papers in the center of the desk are also used to assign meals to the staff, with more expensive meals costing more, but also causing characters to gain weight more quickly. In addition to calories, certain meals are also spicy, sweet, or salty, and different staff members have different preferences and dislikes, so if you set a salty meal, some characters will gain more weight than others.

At the moment, events based on scale seem to end at about 100 points. Other scenes are based on the weight of the characters. There are four characters that can gain weight, but only the first three currently have scenes, and only three or four each (excluding the maid that has a pair of repeatable scenes when she starts or stops a diet).

Shop Managing Weight Gain game - JRPG - General Games - Weight Gaming

Is the thread that covers the shop game.
Is decent and the machine translation is decent enough.

3 Likes

I will say, having completed the bad ending, with some proper translation and sprites, this could be S tier imho, even through the confusing english i love how they progress from try to stay fit adventurers to full on feedees.

2 Likes

Then you’ll be glad to know that I am currently translation this game properly.
Well, the translation part is done actually, but I do want to add some sprites, which is going to take a while longer.

13 Likes

Are you trying to give the NPCs more pictures that match their weight? NICE!

Oh nice, it’s been awhile since I’ve last played this. I look forward to checking it out again with a proper translation. @Kitsune Thank you for your hard work.

1 Like

If you want a couple sets of sprites and you want them tall and detailed (granted, they won’t match the NPCs) I can make them. I’ve played this game via Textractor before, so I have a general idea of what the characters look like, but mine’s encrypted so I can’t just grab the references. If you have the extracted images and weight benchmarks then I’ll be able to get a better idea of how they should look at each stage.

No offence, but no thanks. I’d rather draw everything myself. I just can’t give any ETA as I can’t predict how busy the next week is going to be, and so on.

8 Likes

No offence taken! I can respect that, just figured I’d offer in case I could both help you and get some practice in.

5 Likes

Link to the translation: [EN Translation] Raising Money in Town

7 Likes