Archerquest - Stuffing/Weight Gain/Burping centric RPG

this is honestly one of the most charming games (of this genre at least) that i’ve played, great job to everyone involved!
-h

3 Likes

i am having this same issue

1 Like

Hard at work on the next update! Since the game was just featured in the belly direct, I think it’d be
fine to show you guys a full quality look at Ingrid’s splash screen!

28 Likes

Thank you for putting print below for those of us who can’t read cursive.

1 Like

How in control will it truly be

1 Like

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in to let you know about a new, great game you should all play:

A Huge Hallows Eve 5!

You get to collect all sorts of fun characters submitted by a TON of different artists, including myself! Play for enough time and you might spot a certain archer…

10 Likes

i fucking loved this game, despite how short it was, the art and transitions are incredible and the quality’s insane, really elevates it over other rpgmaker games, this is top class my man, some good shit.

…don’t wanna be that weird guy, but how open would you be to…uh…vore? if it’s too weird then np I won’t mention it again.

6 Likes

28 Likes

Man, I would love it if the next chapters of the game makes vore optional.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m really not a fan of vore so I’d prefer it to be either left out or completely avoidable

12 Likes

Not to start an argument or to put anyone down for their preferences, but I’d just like to say that I for one would love it if vore was something that eventually happened in the game; especially if it’s well integrated into the story, like someone accidentally ending up as an extra dish in someone’s gluttonous frenzy, or if said glutton finds out that she can stomach a lot more than just normal food.
I would argue that vore is a broad enough set of interests that doesn’t require a person to fully devour another whole for that itch to be scratched with stuff like living food or object vore, but I understand that it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
Ideally I suppose there would be a toggle for it, kind of like in SB, but I understand that that would make the development more demanding. Alternatively there could be options to skip those scenes (if canon) or to make them entirely optional with included warnings, though that doesn’t fully avoid the issue of being more demanding on the dev.

Regardless, with or without it, this is nonetheless an amazing game that I eagerly await the continuation of.

11 Likes

If there was a situation in the game where a person died, was cremated, had their ashes spread into the ground, then had their nutrients absorbed by a potato which was then turned into french fries, and then finally was eaten by Autumn… yeah i’d be down for vore.

4 Likes

hell yeah!

Now what if:
There was a great and powerful mage that had amassed a fellowship was greatly wounded in a battle to defeat an ancient primordial evil. Held in the arms of their closest friend after the battle, the mage orders their confidant to learn about ‘the ritual of rebirth’ in the royal archives. With a final spell, the mage’s dying body turns to dust, and only an seed is left among the ashes. The mage’s friend spends many sleepless nights reading ancient texts, and learns that there is a ritual that can allow particularly powerful mages to condense their essence into a single grain, and then to use the natural forces of the earth to restore their form. The issue is that though this ritual has been proven possible many times in theory, there is zero record of anyone having ever succeeded in performing it, as it requires an exorbitant amount of planning, luck and resources.

Nonetheless, the mage’s friend is undeterred, and spends the rest of their life researching this ritual, embarking on numerous dangerous quests to obtain the necessary resources, consulting with other mages and running the math over and over again, all to ensure that the mage may one day return. Over the years, the friend passes along the mage’s teachings to people in need, and helping people, leading to the once small fellowship to grow.

What had once started out as a small group of friends, became a following, which then grew to be a guild, then an order, and so on. Due to the destruction that the ancient evil has brough upon the land, a great many people were struggling to survive and establish basic infrastructure like develop agriculture or to develop new technologies. Thanks to the mage’s teachings and spells passed on through the members of the fellowship, the land could begin to heal, and from decrepit wasteland, towns and villages began to form, all pledging allegiance to the mage’s fellowship. Of course the teachings alone could not solve all of the world’s problems, but members of the fellowship had faith that one day the mage shall be reborn, and heal the world firsthand.

Many years down the line, the mage’s friend, is finally sure enough in their calculations to attempt the ritual of rebirth. Ensuring that everything is perfect, a sanctum with a garden is built, all in accordance to very strict rules, making sure to align it with every star in the sky as it should, and to have the walls be constructed of the purest of marble. The friend plants the condensed essence of the mage, and some months later, the garden sprouts a sapling, proving that the ritual has been successful. Sadly, the friend would not live long enough to see the sapling prosper, but before leaving the mortal coil, they foretell, that one day, a single golden fruit shall sprout from the tree, and once it hits the ground, the mage shall be born again and cure the world of its remaining ills.

Over the next centuries, the small towns prosper into city states, then into nations, and eventually into empires. The fellowship of the mage, grows to a massive monastic order with ties to the world’s most powerful governments, and within the order, only the most worthy are tasked with tending to the holy garden. By this point, the order has churches in nearly all reaches of the land, and many people, nobles and peasants alike, await the return of the mage, yet though a massive tree now stands robust and tall in the middle of the sanctum, no fruits have ever come therefrom.

Eventually, unrest begins to brew among the various rapidly developing kingdoms as they find new ways to use the mage’s wisdom and spells not just for food and medicine, but also for war. Rumors begin circulating that the holy tree has already born fruit, and that the fact is simply kept hidden by the mage’s order to maintain their influence. War breaks out between the empires, and a common goal becomes to seize the order’s sanctum and the tree. Eventually, the war ends, and though the order has managed to defend the holy garden, the inner council agrees that it would be best to avoid such an event in the future.

Using the order’s influence in politics and education, the existence of the inner sanctum and the tree is stricken from the public record and the sanctum itself is made to resemble a simple ruin. Any mere utterance about anything related to it is swiftly punished as heresy. Over the next several centuries, as the world keeps praying for the mage’s return, only a secret subset of the order continues to tend to the tree or even know about its existence, yet still it bears no fruit. Eventually, because of the order’s paranoia and secrecy, the location of the tree becomes lost to time, long after the myth of the tree has faded from even the order’s minds.

On a cool summer evening, two hundred thousand four hundred and fifty seven years and three months since the great mage’s death, Autumn and Merc are trekking through the woods. The hope of finding shelter before nightfall is quickly fading away.
luckily, they stumble upon a pile of rocks under a thick canopy of leaves that could serve as a good camping ground, providing shelter from both wind and potential rain. Unfortunately, Merc’s relief is short-lived, as this doesn’t do anything to stop Autumn’s incessant complaints about being hungry. As he begins to set up camp, he shoos her away and tells her to look around for something in the trees to eat, hoping she’ll just leave him at peace for a moment. Walking around, Autumn struggles to find anything beyond a few acorns and some weird berries. Suddenly, something catches her eye. High in the trees, between the thick leaves, she notices the shiny surface of an apple-like fruit reflecting the light of the setting sun. Just as she begins too think of ways to get to it, a convenient gust of wind rocks the fruit enough to break it off its branch. With swift precision, Autumn manages to catch the fruit right before it reaches the ground. Examining the fruit, she notes that it looks like a bright yellow cross between an apple and a pear. A sudden growl from her stomach, makes her abandon any remaining curiosity to it though. Nonchalantly, she pops her treat into her mouth, barely even chewing before swallowing and sending the golden fruit to meet her greedy stomach.

TLDR: Autumn eats god, basically

8 Likes

im not reading all that…BUT! i agree with you cuz Im on the Vore side Mainly when it is used as a means for weight gain it never really botherd me and i did enjoy it in some games (fatties eating fatties, Project Fat ect… for me as long as there is weight gain to the point of SSBBW and USSBBW then i do not minde it at all :3

9 Likes

Its been a while since I’ve played. Does the current demo still end in the inn after the BL leader fight?

1 Like

Its been a bit since i comment here but i ll just say this: I hope game development is going well at your group pace! Even if it’s not your desire pace! Cant wait to see how amazing the next chapter will be with elf dropping in to aid to a growing girl waistline!

Thank you for the kind messages guys. I was feeling pretty depressed this past week and a half so game dev stopped for a bit but i recently got some motivation back and i’m going back to doing some work.

As of right now, all i need to ship the latest update are the sidequests and the combat. I have two sidequests planned, and the first has been started to be worked on.

I know I’m working slowly and I’m sorry for not being faster, but as i keep working on this game, hopefully i can get better at learning how to work on a project of this scale.

My winter break is over and the return to college is on the way, so I still can’t say I have a confirmed release date, but thanks for being patient, guys. I hope you’ll enjoy the next chapter when it comes out.

EDIT:
As of right now, both side quests are FINISHED!
I even tried my hand at a couple minigames to try and add a bit of spice and I’m REALLY happy with how things ended up. All that’s left to do are the fights and CGs!

47 Likes

It’s ok for ya to take your time and even pace yourself on projects like this. I believe, from being around for a bit, the majority are patient and heat to support when ya feel down or busy.

Btw, I’m glad to hear your feeling better! I hope whatever happen to make ya feel that way has improve for the most part or such!!

Love the game. While trying to fix an issue where a sound file could not be located I noticed the amazing sound library you have been putting together for this game. It is amazing especially the burp collection and correct me if I am wrong but it seems like you have been cropping some of them out of videos yourself rather than just relying on the usual ones from sound libraries that most games use. That is some real dedication to the sound design that I needed to gush about. I feel like that aspect to these sorts of games is often overlooked. I look forward to seeing more of your collection used in the game in future updates.

2 Likes

The game is amazing, and if an update takes a little while, honestly that’s perfectly fine. I personally don’t like RPG maker games, just not my kinda format, but even so I played and replayed your game. I’m pretty confident in saying that I think plenty of people here would rather you take the time you need and enjoy the process, then force yourself and grow to hate it. But that’s just my two cents. Regardless, you’re damn good artist and I’d say equally good at game theme and design.

4 Likes