Archerquest - Stuffing/Weight Gain/Burping centric RPG

Super Turbo Ultra Fantasy Force look like a fun game.

3 Likes

A great first update, has a lot of charm in both writing and visual/eventing gags. Great music choices all around, love that the player shows the tracks and overall polish is insane like others have said. I loved your original demo build too so excited for the next area!

Spoilery feedback

I did get one bug at the end after the bossfight/stuffing scene, my dumb ass walked right past the innkeep up to the room and it locked me in there without triggering the end of update flag.

Also while I overall really enjoyed the pacing of the combat, mercs abilities felt a little weird. Maybe I was just using it wrong but the special moves didnā€™t seem to do much more than the normal attacks for the penalty, even when buffing him with archer so I ended up just spamming autos.

3 Likes

i cant with some of these lines and pictures i swear

11 Likes

The use of Golden Sun OST is an automatic letter grade up from me, good taste.

3 Likes

Super cute game so far! I really like the effort that was put into making all the art and character expressions!

2 Likes

Game is incredibly polished and cute and good! You should play it

5 Likes

One of the best games ive seen in a long time

2 Likes

Honestly fantastic, and some of the best written characters Iā€™ve seen in a while! I really do hope this game goes far, cause itā€™s some really high quality content!

4 Likes

Maybe it was something with loading. Cos I tried to interact with the merchant and nothing happened, so I just started to explore the shop by interacting with random objects, and after that they appeared. Probably I interupted something with it.

2 Likes

Started the game lets just say its like the good ole some Bullshit and Axugaem Days

3 Likes

Listen, Iā€™m playing today, my birthday, and Iā€™m 21. And youā€™re telling me itā€™s the case of the main character too ? Nice

3 Likes

To be honest, Iā€™m really tired of RPG Maker games, but I absolutely loved Super Turbo Ultra Fantasy Force. In particular, I want to praise the authorā€™s humor and dialogues. The moment with Leave That Guy Alone made me laugh out loud.

Separately, I want to praise the style of the game. For a long time there were not enough games with unique visuals and very nice character designs. For example Paps, who has his fatherā€™s style with thick eyebrows :laughing:, or Merchant, who is clearly inspired by ENA. In general, only for the gameā€™s style I want to rate Super Turbo Ultra Fantasy a 9/10. The only thing I would like to see in the future is more Weight Gain. It would be cool to see more Autumn and other characters change their shape.

And, lastly, I hope to see a better combat or a sequel but not in RPG Maker. The combat right now is the most common and not very interesting thing in the game. Maybe itā€™s worth experimenting with it and try something different. And I think that the game would be much better as a visual novel. Emphasize the story, reveal more details about the characters, give the player choices, and so on, would just improve on the best aspects of Super Turbo Ultra Fantasy Force.

So, thanks for the cool game! The team did a very good job and I hope you continue to work on this project. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Now that I finished it, I really liked it. It was a really sweet game and Iā€™d love to see more. I really had a good time playing it.

1 Like

oops i just got myself locked in >_<
the dudeā€™s not going anywhere

5 Likes

How did you get in there?

1 Like

well i went there when he was one further down, but then he went up and didnt want to turn around again

Also, just reached the end and Iā€™m super excited for how this will go. Reminds me quite a lot of some bullshit but not so that it seems like a copy or whatever. Itā€™s just that good, and that funny too!

2 Likes

How big do you plan to make the characters?

6 Likes

What a great game and experience. Thoroughly loved it through and through.

Looking forward to seeing this project, and Autumn, grow :blush:

4 Likes

wellā€¦ the writing isnā€™t blowing me away but the art is great, the RPG bits are good enough to not annoy me and the burpsā€¦ hhhh. Yes.

I wish there were some more gulps and belly noises. There was a whole passage of text that described a bunch of stuff that would have been MUCH hotter as actual sounds, and if you donā€™t have good sfx to pull from for that kind of thing just let me know. Jeshke has the hookup for ALL sorts of relevant sounds.

Also I really hope zero and autumn become a thingā€¦ two really hungry girls getting huge togetherā€¦ :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Holy crap, this is really good! Well written, well-polished, the art and graphics are great, thereā€™s some cool ideas in the combat mechanics(different foods giving different ability loadouts for Autumn especially), and overall one of the most promising starts Iā€™ve seen in an RPGMaker game. Iā€™m definitely looking forward to more.

If I can just mention a few things Iā€™m hoping to see in the future:

• More freedom. I know this has just been an intro section, but Iā€™m hoping the game opens up a bit from this point on. Some bigger areas to explore and stuff, some sidequest material, stuff like that.
  • More weight gain content. This is entirely subjective, cuz itā€™s my #1 kink, but Iā€™m really hoping to see characters get really fat. The description of the Hip Check power is pretty encouraging, and thereā€™s always side characters to use if you donā€™t want to have Autumn(or other party members, maybe?) blimp up right away, lol.
12 Likes