Are there any weight gain games on "tfgames"?

I con’t really think of a lot of games on that site with meaningful weight gain - even on a site that prides itself on transformations, Weight Gain isn’t very popular there. Here’s a few I can think of that’s not been mentioned yet, and their weight gain content is minimal at best.

Accidental Woman has potential down the road if it ever gets a bit better organized. There’s hints of weight gain in it currently, but I don’t believe there’s any dedicated weight-gain events yet.

Lilith’s Throne has potential as well. I haven’t played it in a long time, but I know that does have character weights in it as well as other body part size. However like most other games, being fat/having enormous boobs etc… doesn’t really impact your character’s abilities in any meaningful way, at least last I played.

NewLife allows you to start with a chubbier “womanly” shape, but there’s currently no actual weight gain or means to change your body shape outside of character creation. It’s however one of the best pregnancy-themed games out there right now though.

Apocamorphis I think it supposed to have weight gain in it, but no real way to access it with the limited story content. Granted, it’s been years since I looked at it yet, so its possible that’s changed.

Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space I know both have minor weight gain mechanics in them. CoC has one or two WG scenes in it but are temporary, and the couple ways you have to gain weight deliberately is to just eat certain foods and only affects your text description. TiTS has even less weight-gain last I recall, just a text description about your character’s weight.

Nimin Fetish Fantasy A CoC style game with some solid weight gain content. You can actually get too busty/fat to move and get stuck in town until you can afford to have it removed. Sadly the game stopped being developed just as the developer was adding some more weight-gain options to it. Still was fun to play though.

3 Likes

I fucking LOVE Nimin! The weight gain is great. And I love the Dair-E Pills.

1 Like

My subjective opinions:

Artificial Woman: ehhhhh, the game feels really unfocused, like it’s one of those games where the dev has no clear plans for development, they just make whatever they feel like, whenever. The last time I played it, I screwed around for a bit, didn’t find anything kinky, and quit. Also there’s WAY too much text in the game, for better or worse.

Lilith’s Throne: The weight in the game is completely irrelevant, it’s just a number on a screen, like most of the content in the game, since the dev decided to make a bajillion placeholders for a million things, then spend something like four months working on some irrelevant NPC nobody likes. That said, the game has a pretty in-depth sex system and the character customization is great, although a little irrelevant. Like, you could have seven tails, eight breasts, 32 fuckable nipples and literally none of it matters anywhere in the game, or even brought up at all.

Newlife: Haven’t played that in forever, but I remember it was/is one of those Patreon games where the dev just kinda spins their tires for months at a time, like an entire month’s update is just the dev slapping in some user-submitted storyline, several months in a row, or just not updating at all. Pregnancy was good, though.

Apocamorphosis: No clue.

CoC and TiTS: more dev shenanigans, but the games are fine. Definitely not WG games, though. There’s a “body thickness” stat, but that’s about it. I think the modded copy of CoC has a little more weight stuff, but eh.
I think the only real WG thing I can think of in either game is in CoC, where you can get possessed by a ghost (on purpose), then get forcefed a massive amount of goo, or a huge slime or something and you get huge temporarily.

Nimin: Hoo boy I love this game. It’s definitely not finished and we’ll never see it updated, but as-is the game’s pretty neat. Yes, your strength actually affects how big you can get your character before they’re too heavy to move. The game IS loaded with quite a bit of WG content, so go nuts. My only complaint about the game is how hard it is to travel from one location to another without the hyperpreg lady’s help; you have to click where you want to go, get ambushed, try again, ambush, repeat, event, repeat, ambush, repeat, OH HEY YOU MADE IT.
Minor content warning, though, there IS a girl of an indeterminately young age you can get unbirthed by, if you fulfill a ton of different requirements; it’s so out of the way that you can’t really trigger it by accident, though.

3 Likes

A common complaint, and justified. But once you start earning some money, I like to pick up a stock of teleport scrolls, which allow you to short-cut those frustrations, albeit at the cost of missing out on the random events (some of which were fun).

Minor content warning, though, there IS a girl of an indeterminately young age you can get unbirthed by, if you fulfill a ton of different requirements; it’s so out of the way that you can’t really trigger it by accident, though.

If you choose or revert into(via skill points) the “child-like” body size, you can basically play as a loli/shota yourself.

Also, yeah, travelings annoying.

1 Like

Yeah, but in that case, it’s kinda like that anime trope where some 10000 year old goddess looks like an 8 year old.
The ambiguously-young kid you get unbirthed by acts and sounds like a kid, which makes it a lot more, uh, icky.

Side note, the only other unbirthing in the game that I can think of is if you lose to the female rabbit when you’re miniaturized, one of the two scenes available will be where she’ll use you as a dildo for a bit, but then the miniaturization will wear off and you’ll start to grow inside her and she’ll quickly let you out.

There’s also some unbirthing scenes with the Mistress in cat-town, after you bring her fruit enough times, with you, her boy-toy, or both, depending on how roomy she is, and how big you are. If you work up to the scenes with both you and the boy-toy inside, you can try for sex, and if you’re also roomy enough, you can get a scene where you unbirth the boy-toy while inside the Mistress, for that Matryoshka doll unbirthing goodness. (Or at least that’s the way I remember it, it’s been a while since I did a play-through)

1 Like

CoC has a couple of WG scenes involving the town bakery and Shouldra the ghost. After completing the quest to unlock Maddie the cupcake girl and getting possessed by Shouldra, visiting the bakery can trigger a scene in which you can choose between player character getting temporarily fattened up or fattening up an unnamed bystander. Additionally, there’s a pig girl who shows up at the town gym who asks you to become her personal trainer. Your actions with her can make her either lose or gain weight.

Lilith’s Throne is, in my opinion, an excellent game, with its procedurally-generated and fully-transformable NPCs and the extensive sex system. Unfortunately, although you technically can fatten up the PC and most NPCs, all this gives you is a couple sentences in the form of, “Their muscle definition/body size increased/decreased. They are now [adjective].” However, Innoxia has announced plans to add a restaurant to the Shopping Mall, with a tie-in to the Gym and its owner. To me, this implies some more dedicated WG content at some point. Unfortunately, the game is already so ridiculously ambitious that development has been slow.

Apocamorphosis: I’ve tried to get into this game several times. Every time, I got stuck in the intro story sequence, unable to make any progress. I know that it has a strong reputation, but if a game’s mandatory intro sequence is too obtuse for me to figure out, then I dread what the rest of the game is like.

5 Likes

Another game I’d like to mention is Mice Tea. Although it doesn’t have any WG content in it at the moment, its itch.io page has a link to a survey, in which one of the questions asks what kinks or themes you’d like to see added. I think that we could get WG content added if enough of us play the demo and fill out the survey. The game is mostly TF focused, but it already has themes of hypnosis, genderbending, exhibitionism, and micro, just to name a few. With this much variety, I’m sure a little WG wouldn’t be out of place.

It doesn’t hurt that Mice Tea is also a superb VN. The character dialogue is succinct, natural, endearing, and effectively communicates the characters’ personalities and emotions. The art isn’t super detailed, and there’s a lot of placeholder art, but the facial expressions and body language make the characters expressive and lively. As a bonus, almost every new line is accompanied by a change in at least one character’s portrait; it’s a small touch, but it really helps make the characters feel more alive.

5 Likes

In NIMIN?! Hot FUCK!

Yeah, he remembered it right, I totally forgot about the mistress with all the unbirth scenes.
Yes, you can get unbirthed by the cat lady, then unbirth her boy-toy trap guy servant.

So: mistress UB scenes, ambiguously-young catgirl UB scenes, and a rabbit girl UB scene. I think that’s probably all of it.

1 Like

If we could get stretchy enough to unbirth during an event… I wonder if there would have been more vore content eventually if development hadn’t stopped…

I just remembered another game - Unyielding. It has a suprisingly-entertaining story that focuses more on the aftereffects of a magical M2F transformation at the beginning of the game, but there are a few other optional TF’s in the game that can further change the protagonist (and some of the secondary characters as well). There’s only one BE scene and WG scene that I recall, with a smattering of other TF’s I don’t recall atm.

There is a combat system in the game as well, although I don’t know if the TF’s affect that or not yet (it is planned however from last I read). I also think I’ve read there’s future BE/WG TF scenes planned as well

5 Likes

I just randomly stumbled into this series of posts, but I know the exact name of the Trope you referred to here: If you’re interested, it’s called Really 700 Years Old. I’m kind of a TVTropes addict. (Both self-referential tropes apply-it will simultaneously enrich and ruin your life)

In Corruption of Champions, I was afraid to deal with most of the NPCs so I avoided those other scenes mentioned, but if you continually eat at the bakery, you gain weight and lose muscle definition and it will stay that way as long as you don’t use the gym. Not only does your body description get fatty, but using the lust attacks in combat will effect enemies based on how fat you are, some enemies take a lot more lust damage when you are fat while others are less interested and therefore it can be a fun extra challenge. Also running away and evading attacks becomes more difficult (it doesn’t effect the speed stat) and combat actions are described somewhat differently based on your weight.

As for TFGames.site, I find it really disappointing most of the time. Not only is fat content super rare, but too many games are bimbos and other things I hate like parasite or robot. Even when games have areas with food, they either won’t even let you eat or you don’t get to have anything worth many calories. Even with some games having food oriented paths, it will be that way, such as Caliross having a bakery but you can do nothing there but take a career. I also find it odd how a lot of games won’t even consider gay males existing but there are tons of male to female games. Most of the games are normative in an odd way, considering transformation themes are supposed to be quite out of the ordinary and often are. I just don’t understand how people can be into creepy or unsettling stuff like that so much while not being tolerant of certain variances that are pretty common in real life. I sometimes feel it is better to hang in the forums than expect to find any games that interest me on a personal level.

1 Like

Well yeah, TFGamesSite’s fanbase is like 80% MtF transformation and/or bimbofication fans. Sure you’ll get plenty of boobs, butts and thighs out of that, but honestly you’re not going to get THAT much fat stuff there.

The Repurposing Center seems like it might get some minor WG elements added soon. The screenshot below is from the game’s most recent changelog.

I know the RAGs Player game Life Lessons has some minor BBW fetish material and has an epilogue where the player becomes a BBW cosplayer.

Besides the already mentioned Uyielding, I cannot think of any others that really touch on weight gain as a mechanic or theme on that site.

1 Like

sorry for a bit of a necrobump but uh… two people in this thread review a game called Artificial Woman but… as far as I can tell it never existed? but googling that title gives me accidental woman as a game that exists, is that what both users meant? or is there an artificial woman game that’s missing from reality?

It’s still around, and I was able to easily find it on the TF Game Site.
https://www.tfgames.site/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9922

I haven’t looked at it for a long time. While the writing was good, the gameplay itself was a bit too bareboned and disorganized to get into. Glancing at it now, it looks like it’s had numerous updates since last I looked at it. I have no idea what the weight-gain potential in the game currently is, but at the very least it looks like it might be a more complete game now.