Are there any weight gain games on "tfgames"?

Accidental woman indeed looks promising. I just wanted to make sure that was what you meant, because higher up in this thread it was called artificial woman. I guess it was renamed then? (since you just confirmed it’s the same game, you’re right accidental woman was easy to find, I just wasn’t sure it was the same game as the one you meant.)

Ah, that was me that called it that. Either the name changed, or i got the name wrong. I’ll go fix that.

I didn’t mean to nitpick, google handled it just fine, and treated the wrong word as the right word, so it was easy for me to find, it’s just I wasn’t sure if it was the same game, it’s possible a popular game named accidental woman still being worked on could’ve buried to time an old un-updated game titled artificial woman (although it’s more likely it was just renamed :slight_smile: )

There’s a game called Going Down I found on there, which is a dungeon crawler with mostly weight gain elements. Most impressive part is the descriptions of your character. Warning: there’s massive amounts of jank and bugs though, usually you can power through them, sometimes not. Developer abandoned it years ago now, so don’t expect any updates or improvements to it.

Going Down (tfgames.site)

3 Likes

I took a quick look at it, and it looked like it had a lot of potential. Unfortunately, from what I read, it appears that gaining weight is a very slow process with the current state of the game. I’m guessing any more rapid weight-gain mechanics never made it into the game.

Oh, it does, and the game’s jank contributes to that. It’s still a decent time if you can get around that though.

Going down is great maybe someone could mod or continue it

2 Likes