Baldurs Gate 3 overweight bodies mod

Another update to the progress

9 Likes

damn is there a bigger version ?

this is the biggest it goes without the model clipping

1 Like

said clipping

7 Likes

I never downloaded mods from here beforeā€¦ how do i put these mods in my game? i followed instructions yet the character models look the same

Which race are you using, and are you wearing any armor

Another update, more armors and such added

8 Likes

Place the ā€˜generatedā€™ folder in your corresponding drive X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data. Check to hide your characterā€™s clothes as depending on the outfit it will be covered up.

is there any chance you could do a male version?

2 Likes

Given the modules that have been made for 5e, I canā€™t help but feel itā€™s a matter of time before someone tries to make a functional weight gain mod with that homebrew. Whoever does, godspeed.

3 Likes

very nice work!, hope i rmb this for when i pick the game up

This will be promising

This shows great promise, hope to see more!
(Maybe since converting all the armours would take too much time & effort without a Bodyslide-like tool from Skyrim, maybe we can rely on the camp/casual outfits system instead, to see the glorious larger body no matter the armour underneath?)

This looks amazing! The real dream is to get it tied to the camping and food system with a couple body types that fatten you up as you eat. That would be incredible. 3 or 4 stages of fat along with some system for how much you gain for what you eat would be really cool.

5 Likes

that is amazing

any way to use that shape with other humanoids? i like it way better than the plain pear type

alright so hear me outā€¦ found the file for Buthirā€™s (female ogre) body, maybe it has some usage potential? Adjusting the proportions here and there maybe

2 Likes

And what is the reason to ā€œadjustā€ her model?

i meant that since itā€™s a humanoid body, by adjusting the proportions of the arms one can achieve a bbw body for other races

of course simply nude patching buthir herself is always an option too :yum:

1 Like

You donā€™t understand how character models work. Ogre use completely custom skeleton. Her body shape is too ugly anyway. Easier to just edit default female models.

1 Like

This is fantastic work; great job on the models, especially chubby shadowheart face, and the fat thighs/knees especially. Following this with great intent!