Baldurs Gate 3 overweight bodies mod

I figure this is a good enough place to ask. I know there’s pregnant characters in this game, but what I’d like to ask if if that’s a body model with clothes made to fit it, or a clothing model that makes them look pregnant over top of a normal body model.

1 Like

Hmm can’t seem to get the mods to work for some reason

So does this only work naked or does the model look like that even with clothes and/or armour

They’re slowly going through and modifying each bit of clothing/armor to fit, with a decently high number sorted at time of writing.

8 Likes

Please make clothes for them all, i wish i can have my dragonkin wife with me and i can feed her all the foods
:pleading_face:
:point_right: :point_left:

2 Likes

Amazing work so far! But I really hope the end goal for this mod has a weight progression in the game as the story goes on

5 Likes

Thank you for making and being willing to still work on the armors and stuff for this mod! Is the largest/larger size for males planned as well? Even if it’s later down the line?

1 Like

I downloaded this mod and it is great, but I kind of want to delete it right now and I have no idea how to. How do I uninstall this??? It also affected Astarion as well as gale.

You can disable the mod by taking the “Generated” out of the “Data” file

1 Like

Anyone else getting the Shadowheart bug where her armor ragdolls on her body like a Rat King all tangled up?

1 Like

@Gelb the invite link to the discord has expired. though I’d let you know

I wouldn’t say “ragdolls like a rat king”, but it does just sorta… melt.

1 Like

yeah,i think its just cause the mod doesnt work with her armor properly cause I switched her armor and it worked fine

New update seems to have caused some very strange physics problems with random parts of various armors melting off of characters.

1 Like

Also, overweight male dragonborn please?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DeltaTango3D/status/1691679690677727614

Does anybody have the link to the discord? The original one is expired

Thanks. Wonder if it supports any clothing or armors. Guess I’ll have to see.

Where are the mods like that but for the other races? Why Dragonborn specifically?

Maybe they just like Dragonborn. They don’t owe you a mod for your preferred race so please do not be hostile to moders that create content that might not be to your preference.

1 Like