BB Games

What do you plan to do for the fat themed TTRPG? What do you think is missing in similar TTRPG games?

1 Like

Returning. The WIP Berry document is up. I will probably be aiming for 7-10 pages.

Optional Rule Blueberry WIP 1.docx (18.3 KB)

1 Like

NSFG Blueberry Content Pack Release 1.pdf (214.1 KB)
Forgot to post. Version 1 of blueberry pack 1 is done.

Alternate Inflation Rules V1.5.pdf (146.4 KB)
Again, forgot to post, very sorry. This contains a series of rules designed to simulate different inflation fantasies, such a permanent inflation, no popping, or allowing inflated characters to not be helpless.

Loving the supplemental rules, this is one of my favourite TTRPG things on this site and itā€™s nice to see it become so much more modular.

1 Like

Thereā€™s more planned, donā€™t worry.

1 Like

NSFG Milk Content Pack V1.pdf (211.0 KB)
Another content pack. This one is focused on milk based inflation. It should also easily be reflavored to allow for cumflation.

NSFG Explosive Content Pack 1.pdf (231.8 KB)
Another content pack here, and an update to the core game.

Update to the main game, check the link. Added camping, exhaustion, and some new stuff and changes.

NPC Pack Urdgars 1.pdf (168.2 KB)
First enemy pack dropped. Not really new content but just makes sorting what you want easier.

NPC Pack Mammals ver1.pdf (257.6 KB)
Second enemy pack. Itā€™s a big one.

Game is updated. New wealth values have been implemented, new table style, more abilities and inherents. Next update Iā€™ll probably focus on reworking Inflatability and making char gen more wealth based.
Gross Fetish Game v16.pdf (879.7 KB)

Content pack whoo. This one brings a magical disease that covers people in rubber suits, typically of red. Absolutely nothing to do with the urdgar pack, I assure you.
Red Plague v1.pdf (206.0 KB)

Gross Fetish Game v21.1.pdf (975.6 KB)
Major game update. First pass on the GM section is basically complete, updates to travel some, ability and character creation rework, plus stuff I forgot about.

NPC Pack Birds ver 1.1.pdf (238.5 KB)
Second enemy pack. Iā€™m pretty shocked birds won the vote over reptiles. Itā€™s about as big as the mammal pack.