BBW and/or BHM Pick-Up Lines

Yesterday I was curious and as one does with curiosity I took to the internet to see what kind of pick-up lines there are for men to use on big gals. To my surprise, there aren’t many! So, I wonder if you guys know of any, have used any, or have made any. This is all just for fun and games, not to be taken seriously or as dating advice.

I’ve come up with a few that I will post in the comments. I figured this would be a fun experiment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey girl, this dick doesn’t have a weight limit!

After you’re done with firsts, can I be your sloppy seconds?

Should I get my bathing suit, because those waves are gnarly!

Must be Thanksgiving because those are some fine turkey legs!

May I take you out to eat? (if girl says “I already ate”) Well, I’m not opposed to a girl who can eat seconds.

I like my girls like I like my meats: thick, juicy, and plentiful!

3 Likes

If you have to refer to a person’s weight when flirting, like if they are obviously large and are signalling to see if you’re okay with it, be playful with it! When at a bookstore or a library and on the topic of finding a book, drop the line that you’re “not afraid of a little heavy reading”. That sort of thing :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s a good one! XD I love corny stuff like this!

But like I mentioned, this is all for fun and not to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Some of these could be used in a dating sim or smtn
Not saying how well they’d end, but I mean

1 Like

“Well they do say the muffintop is the best part of the muffin ;)”

6 Likes

“You an angel, since you sport such lovely wings”.

7 Likes

That’s hilarious! :sweat_smile:

Damn ya ass fat, what’s ya pronouns

6 Likes

“I could help you burn some calories”

And I dunno, maybe give a wink or something

2 Likes

Yo I just thought of a fantastic one if you’re really muscular/workout a lot

“Wanna be my bench press?”

I liked it anyways

2 Likes

“We don’t have to wait for things to get hot and heavy cause you’re both.” Gender neutral. Came up with it just now but i am sure others have before me.

“This isn’t a beergut, it is a cushion for your forehead.” From a men’s shirt i used to have.

“I have the ‘Dickie do’ award, my belly sticks out further than my Dickie do.” From a men’s shirt i saw online.

“I would take you out for a sweet roll, but you seem to have plenty of sweet rolls yourself. Mind if i nibble.” From a female friend of mine who was dating a chubby guy. But it works for all genders i guess.

" Most girls like beef in a man, but i sure could go for some pork." Same friend. She was good at these.

“My Trainer told me i need to do more weight training. Want to help out and be my weight.” Used on me at a party once. Pretty gender neutral.

“You have a happy trail my tongue could walk on for days.” Aimed at men, made up right now.

“I brought the belly, will you lend me some dance?” Gender neutral. I think i made this one up but it could have been someone else.

“This isn’t a pot belly, it is a fuel tank for a sex machine” From a men’s shirt i saw online.

i am sure i will remember or think up more later.

2 Likes

Damn, girl, judging by your size you must be from Texas!

1 Like

But what if she ends up being from Texas?

“So… is that a FUPA or are you just happy to see me”?

1 Like

Well, I guess you called it! XD

“Glad it was you making thunder rather than a real storm”.

1 Like

Got me thinking: Is that a storm rolling in or just those thighs? XD

2 Likes

“It said the way to a woman heart is through the stomach. I’m going to need a bigger platter to get through hers”.

2 Likes

“I have love handles and by my beard i am going to make sure they get a lot of use.”

I can’t find my blanket, do you mind covering me?"

1 Like