Belly Mod Release(old)(Image patch 2(now with BOOBS))!

ummm where s that belly play event

in the house i see none

if it’s not there your character either doesn’t have a belly, or you haven’t gone to talk to one of the quest characters in the hill town. Or both.

Oh and to gain weight you have the character eat things. they will digest and gain weight over time.

also pls give me hint on where to search for ice cream shop

what quest character???

you can make atutorial on how to play the game yet you cant make one for your mod

also when installing the mod should the gamedata folder from your mod be INSIDE

also should the gamedata folder from your mod be inside the games gamdatan folder or should i dlete the games gamedata folder and replace it wiht yours?

Most people don’t need a tutorial, they just explore and play around. That’s the kind of game that is.

To install any mod you just have to copy the gamedata folder into the game folder which contains the game data folder.

what is the most fattening food in the ice cream shop. FIGURED WHAT WAS WRONG so i am good now

Cheesecake is the most fattening. But it’s sooooo expensive early on!

can you buy more then one item at once i am tirded of spam clicking

You know, I don’t think you can. Maybe try holding SHIFT or CTRL or ALT while you click?

No there is no way to purchase multiple at a time.

also a way to eat more at once?

also what is best way to get fatter cause i eat a lot of cheesecake but shee keeps throwing it up. anyone to make it happen less or sop it completely

how do i get creamm elcairs?

Hmmhmm. I think that you should wait a bit in-game to let your stomach empty before feeding the character again. You could also use the overeat task from the management menu and wait several days to gain weight really fast!

Eclairs are a reward for Vicky’s questline! Make sure the Muffin Top still hasn’t gone out of business, and just follow her questline to get pancakes and eclairs~

I think this is how:

1. Start lactating and have 1000 mL of milk stored

2. Work at the cafe until you get a client who wants milk in their coffee

3. There should be an option to use your milk to put in their coffee

4. The manager will tell you about the kitchen

5. Go to the kitchen with 20 bottles of milk and there should be an option to steal the recipe

6. Bring the recipe to the Muffin Top cafe on the seafront

7. Vicky will ask for a source of cream

8. Complete the quest for the cow lady at the farm and there should be an option to have her help Vicky

9. In one day, Vicky will start selling eclairs.

Regarding the cheesecakes, they’re pretty big. Without quite a bit of training, most proxies won’t be able to hold down more than two, maybe three at a time, and obviously food takes time to digest. As the stomach becomes stretched it gets easier, but it’s a slow process and digestion will take longer.