Belly Mod Release(old)(Image patch 2(now with BOOBS))!

The changes included in the release seriously break compatibility with nostrodamus’s mod. I’ve made some tweaks so it doesn’t completely break it but things are going to function differently

If you’re installing this patch over an older version of my mod(before the changes i made to the stomach) you’ll have to do a fresh install. If you’re updating from the most recent version then you can just install this over the old one

-Made the measurements character display account for 2 vectors of player growth. As you character belly and breasts grow they will be represented in the image there. I’m happy with the belly images but merely okay with the state of the larger boob images. I’m going to make another pass at them when H.Coder updates the number of images i can use in a composite. The display seems to be a bit slow at the moment (probably because of resizing issues? I’ll investigate in the future if someone expresses problems. The smaller proxy images have a lot of blank space to them. This is required for things to line up properly. I’m not sure of the solution at this time.

-Added a display in the character description for lewdness and nausea stemming from stomach fullness( as requested )

-Tweaked the organ.abdomen file a tiny bit. characters stomach should now be able to stretch faster

Please leave any feedback, comments, suggestions or criticism. Have fun!

Next version can be found here

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/32gcg3pq2w9kcmd/Dohavocom_Belly_Mod%28image_patch_2%29.zip

Previous version here: http://www.weightgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=161.msg2132#msg2132

2 Likes

heh another update; nicE

Not sure if this bug is already reported; It looks as though I get whitespace in description in place of the actual description word:
From “Appearance” window:

...average weight for her size, firm body, with a soft flat belly with a nearly empty stomach. She . ... When it comes to sexual acts she is .
She is she is))))

[quote=“dj_sharp, post:2, topic:881”]heh another update; nicE

Not sure if this bug is already reported; It looks as though I get whitespace in description in place of the actual description word:
From “Appearance” window:

...average weight for her size, firm body, with a soft flat belly with a nearly empty stomach. She . ... When it comes to sexual acts she is .
She is she is))))[/quote]

I’ll have to take a look when i get a chance. it’s probably an issue with a template being called but unable to find one with fitting criteria.

Um, I know this seems like a stupid question (and it most definitely is) but how do you implement mods into the game?

If you mean install them:

extract the files from the .zip containing which ever mod you’re installing. then all you have to do is drag and drop the “gamedata” folder into the folder that contains the full game’s “gamedata folder”. When it asks you if you want to replace a file hit yes to all.

If you’re asking about actually making a mod then the best answer i can give is to just play around with the in-game file editors and learn your way around the system

If you mean install them:

extract the files from the .zip containing which ever mod you’re installing. then all you have to do is drag and drop the “gamedata” folder into the folder that contains the full game’s “gamedata folder”. When it asks you if you want to replace a file hit yes to all.

If you’re asking about actually making a mod then the best answer i can give is to just play around with the in-game file editors and learn your way around the system[/quote]

I was only wondering the first thing. Thanks!

guys is the link dead? I cant download it >.<

link works fine from me, and all my files are still fine on mediafire

how do you do anyhting that you adde? how do i give my proxy a belly or breast fetish? how do i find the icecream place. how do i know it even works or is installed?

There is a belly play event in the house that if you do enough times you will trigger the belly fetish. If you use the play with breasts option is should give you the breasts fetish option. The breast fetish doesn’t have a lot of content in it.

As for the ice cream shop, you’ll just have to explore a little bit to find it.

Also this is not the most recent version of the mod. The post about that was lost in the server migration. I’m planning on re making it sometime tonight.

ummm where s that belly play event

in the house i see none

if it’s not there your character either doesn’t have a belly, or you haven’t gone to talk to one of the quest characters in the hill town. Or both.

Oh and to gain weight you have the character eat things. they will digest and gain weight over time.

also pls give me hint on where to search for ice cream shop

what quest character???

you can make atutorial on how to play the game yet you cant make one for your mod

also when installing the mod should the gamedata folder from your mod be INSIDE

also should the gamedata folder from your mod be inside the games gamdatan folder or should i dlete the games gamedata folder and replace it wiht yours?

Most people don’t need a tutorial, they just explore and play around. That’s the kind of game that is.

To install any mod you just have to copy the gamedata folder into the game folder which contains the game data folder.