Belly Mod release(current as of 7/1/2017)(combat and office patch)

Since the old thread was lost I’ve finally gotten around to remaking the post for the most recent version.

This is the release from last year, not the newest one I’m working on.

If you’re using a version of my mod more recent than the 2nd image patch you should have no compatibility issues.

The main draws for this update were a re done combat system.
-You can target different body parts of enemies for varied hit chances and damage multipliers.
-Enemies and players can take a few actions in combat. Enemies have special attacks they can use that are telegraphed. you can choose to use a defense action to defend against them or choose to attack to end the fight sooner.
-Fighting is tiresome. As your proxy and enemies fight they get tires. If they’re tired they’ll have a harder time hitting. You can choose to wait a bit to restore soem tiredness (but open yourself up to attack), or you can consume some food or drink to reduce your tiredness(but consuming calories and possibly lowering your stats because of your slightly bigger size.)
-Additionally i created the first part of a dungeon where you can fight a new enemy a slime(which can fill your stomach) and where you can find some new loot and a bit of story.

One of the other main draws of the update was the addition of an office building. It offers a way to make money for males and females who may not want to go into a sexual trade yet. Features a fat character Anna as your boss who you can do things for to get an increased pay rate.
-With a good relationship, high lewdness, and decent strength a relatively skinny male proxy can unlock a repeatable longer form sex scene with the boss.
-With a good relationship, female proxies can indulge the bosses love of weight gain by gaining themselves to get higher pay.

There is now also a mall where new foods and other services can be found. You can dye your proxy’s hair or visit a gym to slim them down or teach them to fight better. if you want to fight monsters it will be a good idea to train beforehand.

Download here!

For reference the previous version can be found here.

If you like my mod and want to support me, or if you’d like some custom fetish content written, consider joining my patreon: Patreon

Or feel free to stop by my personal content discord! Link

4 Likes

what this game mod…

It is a mod for the simulation game Fetishmaster: http://fm-dev.blogspot.com/

Shall I ask where this dungeon is?

In the old city. It’s one of the old buildings

1 Like

hey small issue. do i move the bellymod gamedata folder wholesale to the master fetishmaster one or do i move the CONTENTS?

edit, was an idiot, moved it to my free cities folder by mistake

i noticed in the cumilative patch notes that there used to be an option to eat at the fetish cafe, but you removed it due to another mod doing it better. where IS said mod?

It was Nostradamus’s mod i think

Nost’s mod did it originally, but it doesn’t really work with the newer versions of this mod. I think Maternal-Reads’ mod also has a feature where you can go order food there; while it’s not balanced for this mod it’ll at least work with it.

i… am bad at searching. link?

Nost’s mod can be downloaded here, but keep in mind that it hasn’t been updated in years and most of the food-related content simply won’t work with this mod due to changes to how stomach capacity works. The fetish cafe eating part is essentially inaccessible as you need to progress past a certain other chain of events to unlock it, and without manually manipulating your proxy’s stats, it’ll be impossible to do so.

Maternal-Reads’ mod does a lot of different stuff that’s generally more compatible with this mod, although changes to the default battle system might cause game lockups/crashes. I made a patch to make the two play more nicely with each other, but I don’t even remember the install order, much less how well it actually works.

errr. will it break the game to have 2 gamedata folders?

I’m not even sure what it is you’re asking. You can’t really put two different directories with the same name in the same place. Generally the idea when installing mods is to merge the contents of their gamedata folder into the original one.

ohhh. so replace the ones with the same name?

Generally speaking, yes.

Do you have another link to Maternal-Reads mod? This one is dead.

Looks like pregchan is down at the moment. I posted a request for another link at their DeviantArt page, but you can also get instant access by subscribing to their Patreon.

Alright, appreciate it. Thanks.

They responded to you and dropped this link for it:
https://www.patreon.com/file?h=20604039&i=2747869

Thanks again :slight_smile:

hey it’s time for a long overdue update!

It’s been difficult to find motivation to work on the mod for awhile. I’ve chipped away here and there but my focus has been on other writing projects(you can find the first part of my new story series here: here).

But in productive news the past day or so i made a change I’ve wanted to make for a long time. It’s not a super apparent change but I’m excited i got it to work. In the base game when a character gains weight, generic.fat is updated, and then on the next update the breasts, abdomen, and body organ add additional fat to the breasts, hips and belly. This creates new fat from nothing. When you get high values for fat.belly for example you can end up gaining 3 pounds just from 1 pound worth of calories. Additionally when fat.belly changes, it suddenly creates or removes fat as well.

This doesn’t happen with my changes anymore. Now the game uses fat.belly, fat.breasts, fat.hips and two new stats fat.ass and fat.body to determined what percentage of fat gained goes to where. This opens up the path to have items and events be able to change fat distribution. Also now when the fat distribution does change, it doesn’t alter existing fat.

With how quick I got it done I’m surprised I didn’t do it sooner. I’m not sure how much I’m going to get done in the short term, but i intend to finish the update. It’s coming eventually.

2 Likes