Bigfatties Mod for Starbound (Archived Older Version)

Okay. If anyone was interested in downloading the Bigfatties mod for Starbound, here is an archived version of the mod on Microsoft OneDrive. It is an armor mod which gives sets of armor to apply so that you can make your person look fatter.

The original maker of the mod, Dispatch, has now posted a thread on this forum. If you wanted the newest version of the mod, go check it out at the thread Starbound Mod: Big Fatties.

This is the Bigfatties mod link below.
The Bigfatties mod compressed folder

And this is the Chubaddon mod to the Bigfatties mod link below. You need the Bigfatties mod for this to work.
The Chubaddon mod compressed folder

Follow the instructions included in the archives I sent above to install the mod.

However, those mods above are somewhat bugged, so if you want a somewhat fixed version of the mod, then download this archive below.

My modified version of both mods

Here’s some test images of what it could look like below.

The first image is what your human character without mods would look like. The second image is with the Chubaddon mod and the correct armor from the mod equipped on a human. The third image is with the Bigfatties mod and the correct armor from that mod equipped on a human.
Matthew%20Body%201

Matthew%20Body%202

Matthew%20Body%203

1 Like

Hopefully this gets some attention again soon!

1 Like

Thanks! I hope people come back and download this mod again.

Nice to see you back at it again with your iron “van” (it’s more like a food truck)

Well it looks cool but does it work for all races and does it work for females?

Yes, it works for all races and both males and females, but fat Novakids are a completely different race, and the Chubaddon mod is bugged so that the chubby Novakid armor does not show up correctly. Try my modified version if you want a fixed version where the chubby Novakid armor does actually show up.

Omg, the armor’s pics look great but I can’t see them when I wear them btw I used the first link so I’ll try the modified version of it, hope it works and keep up the good work.

Okay. For the Chubaddon mod you’ll need to modify the sprites yourself. For the Bigfatties mod there are a lot of armor parts for each skin tone for each species.

It worked, god i’m dumb but seriously this mod is great. It looks great and it has a lot to it, Hope you keep working on.

The original maker of the mod, Dispatch, has now posted a thread on this forum. If you wanted the newest version of the mod, go check it out at the thread Starbound Mod: Big Fatties.

Since the original author of the mod has taken over this, we will be archiving this topic.