Blobgistics: Sci-Fi Fattasy Text Adventure

originally… maybe? i’m personally a bit on the fence about that kinda stuff, for right now it is a cosmetic change to bring a bit more “oomph” to the fact you’re making someone a blob

nothing is broken thankfully, i think the elseif command is just a finicky bastard and doesnt like me, ill get a fix out about it soon, cheers

So out of curiosity…

What’s the new, highest described weight level?

Is Leydna going to burst out of the feeding room?

currently >1500 is the highest level, and yknow she certainly might pop out of the room one day~

One day…

And one day she’ll overflow the space station the experiment is taking place on.

Will there a way to increase the speed of Weight Gain?

Maybe more Hunger Additives, or adding in more feeding hoses?

oh but of course, you wont just be putting on 5 pounds a day for long

Personally, if you are on the fence about health management stuff, I’m all for the inclusion. Though I understand if not.

Big fan of this game and that sorta thing would push it to the top imo.

2 Likes

I appreciate your interest and appreciation, but ill probably keep it cosmetic, not a massive fan of that kinda thing, some huffing and wheezing does me just fine

1 Like

Hunger Additive - Beta: Designed for patients suffering from critical and chronic malnutrition, or those who desparately need to put on weight, this food additive is designed to increase both short term hunger for at least 8 hours after ingestion, but also nutritional intake by helping the digestive system of the subject break down food with a greater level of efficency. Increases maximum number of feedings per day from 5 to 9

Hunger Additive - Gamma: Originally designed for those who additives Apla & Beta would not be enough to stave off the effects of starvation & malnutrition, it was taken off of the market after a patient who was accidentally dosed with this addtive stuffed themselves to the point of nearly bursting. Only the increased digestive efficency enough to save them from bursting. This additive can still be found on the black market, or systhesised from scratch for those looking to seriously gain regardless of the risk. Increases number of maximum feedings per day from 9 to 13

Extra Feeding Hose: What would help a human blob gain more weight than a single feeding hose? Why two feeding hoses of course. Stuff a second feeding hose down your boss’s mouth and double her intake per meal, she’s not going to complain. (Comes with additional nutrative siphons)

Pigosoft Pro: Increases the efficency of the auto-feeding software, allowing it to make use of simple ingredient combinations and meal order to optimise stomach space and digestion speed.

Massage Drones: Luxury drones bought by the wealthy for personal comfort, you’ve been able to reprogram them to provide your bottomless pit of an employer with constant belly rubs. The constant robotic attention easing out any indigestion or trapped fluids. It not as good as a proper feeding, bit your boss certainly doesn’t mind the attention.

2 Likes

im a big fan of these ideas, hit me up on discord if youve anything else
CubicP1sa#6242

I’m also working on some more content, making all the toggles and stuff i apologize for the delay

Not what you were expecting, for that I apologize, this hasnt been shelved but i havent found the inspiration to work on it for a while, blame hosting DnD games haha

At some point i REALLY do wanna get back to this but it still might not be for a while

2 Likes

i have received a report that it works on mobile, out the box
Yippie!