Bouyokunikurinn's games translation patch mod WIP and another translation for Fallboy's Feeder Fantasy Male Protagonist

Hi, this is the first topic I made in this forum so by the title you’re wondering who is the person in the title as well their games.
This is their current active account on Twitter https://twitter.com/bouyokunikurinn?lang=en , this is a Japanese artist and I liked the art style as well the body shape.
The games I will be translating from them, which are currently 2 games from them, are “The Evil Village That Keeps Getting Fat” and “The House of The Fat”
Links for the games
The Evil Village That Keeps Getting Fat
Link is removed because a moderator pm me about it but the game is still up in the creator’s pixiv and the reason is in the warning.
The House of The Fat
膨欲肉林 - pixiv
Translation mod for The House of The Fat
Bouyokunikurinn's games translation patch mod WIP and another translation for Fallboy's Feeder Fantasy Male Protagonist - #3 by Snansy
Translation mod for The Evil Village That Keeps Getting Fat
*Still working on it
Translation mod for Feeder Fantasy
*Still working on it
I’ve forgotten to add Fallboy’s twitter account, here you go
as well the Feeder Fantasy game link
https://x.com/Fallboy85358914?t=ZE-B8Gg9Gpyqvc711f-HEg&s=09
Fallboy - pixiv
And credit goes to them for these good games.

Just for a warning for those who will probably don’t like this one stuff I’m going to mention, these 2 games from Bouyokunikurinn contained of course female weight gain but with a surprise of male weight gain and there’s one character in The Evil Village That Keeps Getting game has a male character which is a boy and I don’t know what his age and he looks really young but I’m guessing he’s an underaged character and part of the story plot. However I’m allowed to make the translation but I can’t post The Evil Village That Keeps Getting Fat translation patch mod here because it breaks the rule of tos and community guidelines so when I’m finished with the translate and if you want it I can link the mod by Discord(@_reloe) then message me for it though you’ll have to wait for me to finish also please don’t threaten, harass or bad things to the author.
This is a screenshot of the translation mod and credit to the author of Translator++, I will have to check and manually translate them if there are incorrect translations.

This is gonna took a while to finish then after I finished translating these 2 games and upload it here, I will next do Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy despite there’s a translation mod right here Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy - Translations & Mods (Ver. 1.2.2, Original Ver. 5.0) I mean it’s a good translation mod as well improving the game but one thing I liked about playing the original game is the protagonist which is well a male protagonist that can gain weight as well and I find it cute because in your house there is a mirror to check your character’s weight progress look with a CG and this is how he looks like if he were obese as well a nude one also these CG also applies to certain NPCs

while in the modded game the protagonist is changed into an elf girl named “Sura” if I remember correctly and she can still gained weight and look in the mirror but missing the CG though I heard the translation team going to implement CGs for Sura and Sura has her sprites changing if Sura gain weight in certain level.
That’s it and I hope that I could finish Bouyokunikurinn’s games translation mod and onto translating Fallboy’s Feeder Fantasy original version with the male protagonist

17 Likes

Just a bit of introduction sneak peak for Feeder Fantasy

I will have to fix most of the grammars and words on these 3 games
also when this finished, there’ll be some Japanese expression like this one “mufufu” just to show that it’s literally a reincarnation scenario with some wacky anime style talking but weight gain

2 Likes

The House of Fat Translation Mod is done and delivered!

The House of Fat.rar - Google Drive
Most of the lines are changed to what I understand and some bonus lines added that was not from the Japanese localization of the game, if you see some mistakes or want to change some lines that really fit, just reply to this post.

I will improve this translation later, for now I will be continuing to The Evil Village That Keeps Getting Fat Translation mod. Also to remind you again, once The Evil Village Keeps Getting Fat Translation mod is done I can’t upload it here due to the game has an underaged character as it breaks the rule of TOS and Community Guidelines so if you want it contact me by discord[scroll up to the first post] for plus the moderator said I could post it if I removed the offending content which is the underaged character but too bad I’m only good at translation and I chose to keep the underaged character since my job is to translate the game and I don’t really get the story that much, also it will took 5 days to a week, but it’s situational, to translate the whole game because The Evil Village Keeps Getting Fat has leftovers from The House of Fat.

2 Likes

do you have to play as a guy in house?

1 Like

yes, there is only a male protagonist, though there are many female characters

1 Like

Is there female weight gain?

1 Like

In these 3 games I’m translating, there are both female and male weight gain but there’s one game that is controversy which is The Evils That Keeps Getting Fat because it include underaged character weight gain too but there’s other male characters that gain weight and they’re adults though it still breaks the rules of TOS and Community Guidelines, that game is still up in the Artist’s pixiv profile but you cannot post game link that has underaged character(s). So in the end, once I finish the translation mod, you’ll have to contact me by Discord to get the whole translation mod.

2 Likes

After these past 3 days, it’s possible yet quite hard to translate The Evil That Keeps Getting Fat because I’ve been getting syntax errors and redo about thirty times. If I still keep getting errors then I’ll translate doing Feeder Fantasy first then translating The Evil That Keeps Getting Fat again.

So I have this problem on editing common event for The Evil Village That Keeps Getting Fat , it shows this error message

you can see I only edit one row in the common event and it already got the game error when I get hit by an enemy attack which is kinda weird, I don’t know how to fix though so for now that means you can’t understand the tutorial of the game combat and dialogues for the bad ending where you have your hp to zero and get blob up by the bacteria. I’ve also asked on how to fix this issue in here and hoping someone would reply it How to machine translate Japanese RPG maker games - #30 by Snansy
Also I might tackling in Feeder Fantasy after translating at least half of the game for Evil Village and maybe before tackling in Feeder Fantasy I gotta fix some minor issue with The House of Fat and removed all quotes and change ’ ’ to " as well uhhh I guess that’s it

1 Like

Really glad to see someone is finally translating these games. Wishing you all the best of luck.

2 Likes

Man, I would help if that translation program wasn’t so AWFULLY finicky.
Like, I’m not japanese native, but definitely good enough to make an understandeable translation… :confused:

2 Likes

Man I hope the male protagonist have a decent sprite for being immobile, seeing only a handful female sprite that is pleasing for the eyes…

2 Likes

Hello! Thanks a bunch for getting House of Fat up. I had been trying to find it since finishing the previous game but was unable. Has anyone played further in the game? There is a sticking point that translation isn’t helping with. There is an unavoidable ‘END?’ sequence I’m convinced you can get around with the right actions and items but I have yet to figure it out. I found the key early and got all of the research and the confession but that isn’t enough.

1 Like

No clue, if you were to ask a native Japanese who know about this game then that’s great but sucks since it’s a rare chance. The game as far as I know has 6 or 7 endings, I said 7 because in the room where you can remove the bacteria, after you remove it you can actually eat the “little snack” from the other ending where you didn’t remove the bacteria and went straight to the elevator control

1 Like

For those whose wondering, I’m still working on Feeder Fantasy as well The Evil Village, note for The Evils Village:I haven’t finished the translation but this is another warning I have to make again because people been asking on why this game could only be shared by in discord, this game has an underaged male character, around the elementary school age from 8 to 12 from what I had to guess, gaining weight as well nudity of that character and it cross the line of the tos and guideline but for those who wants to play it here’s my Discord @_reloe but don’t immediately ask me for the game download link because like I said I haven’t finished the translation mod yet and for those who doesn’t want to play it’s fine I’m not forcing anyone to play it and I enjoy it because of the other stuffs than that. Since it’s controversial and probably some of you will play and not play the game, there’s other translation mod you can play later on that is the Japanese localisation version of Feeder Fantasy yet to be translated. I’ve auto translated everything so I can check in game and find the dialogue to correct same as I’m doing for The Evil Village. Again I’m sorry it took me longer because breaks are something important to me and I don’t want to be so tired that I collapse to a cereal so have a nice day and this is the update after a month, cheers! Also remember to check out House of Fat Translation mod in the original post.

5 Likes

As of now I get softlocked everytime I try to decypher the password on the door, any spoiler on what the password is?The hints that are provided are plain out useless

2 Likes

One of the clues is actually the middle two numbers.

1 Like

Check the reply above this reply

For those who wants to not accidentally add me without adding the wrong person on Discord

The Evill Village endings guide I guess
I know I haven’t finish the Translation for The Evill Village That Keeps Getting Day, but for those who wants to play it stills up in the creator’s pixiv(Bouyokunikurinn) and content warning there’s underaged male character that gains weight and nudity of him
Let’s start the endings guide

1. Hp being 0 will trigger what I call the “fatty bacteria takeover” end
  2. The Kitchen, there’s a door that leads to the dining table with one chair, you know what’ll happen, call it “hunger end”
    3)Not Saving the kid by wasting 10 minutes watching him swole up as a big immobile blob, BLA BLA fights, and get you the “true happy end” either wise it’s true bad end because you’ve became a tool to them
  3. Before the temple, first the restaurant, talk to the maid and “gets sumo ending”
  4. Again before the temple, second the inn, talk to the maid and get “inflation ending”
    3 important endings:
    There are 2 dialogues if you went to the right area and fought the boss
    First meaning “I will beat you if you don’t tell me”
    Second meaning “more than anything I want to escape”
    Choosing First will lead to the actual “true happy end”
    Before going to the last area lead to the temple, go to the shop and buy the sword, armor, stimulant(icon of potion) make sure to have 2(just to make sure)and a seemingly poison(well icon of potion with skull) if don’t have money you either use save editor to get it much quicker or buy the 1000g item in bulk and sell it back for 4500 a pop. Only takes 2 or 3 stacks of 99 to buy the sword and armor
    BLA BLA dialogues and fight all the goonies you will get to an “Evil Woman” and given 3 dialogue
    1)If you did not buy the poison, your mc will drink the stimulant to reduced her fat a bit only to swell and inflate her by the Evil Woman and make it as “mistake end”
    2)If you chose the second and third option, it will be the same as “mistake end”
    3)If you choose first option, you’ll have to beat a boss and then after that some dialogues, you’ll have to run or walk since it’s not that dangerous. Once you reached portal here is the fun part, going back if you chose the second dialogue of “wanting to escape”, your protagonist will instead sacrifice herself to save the kid and my guess of course she swelled and blobbed up in there and the kid survived all that and returned back to his normal body. Now the best part, choosing the first option of “wanting to beat her even if she didn’t tell us”, you, the mc, and the kid survived because you bought the sword and shield(either wise you’ll get normal ending or maybe I’m wrong), it cuts to talking between them and then credits, after the credit the evil purple-haired woman talking to someone and cuts back to the mc and the kid with a twist, there’s Itsuka, the mc in House of the Fat, in the following it’s just some retelling and teaser of a remake for House of Fat with new scenarios and playable characters.
2 Likes