Mordau - A peaceful, quiet, high-fantasy town known for its delicious food. The Heroes, three powerful and beautiful young women, have returned to settle down after successfully defeating the Demon King, and now they just wanna relax and enjoy living in the company of their admirers.
No one is prepared for the new arrival in town though – a fourth person that’s been blessed with special powers by the whims of the Gods. Only, this power is nothing so noble or incredible as elemental magic, or incredible durability, or the strength to wield a holy sword.
It’s the power to be able to fatten up other women reaaaaaallly really easily ~
Explore town for moneymaking opportunities and delicious treats to feed to your girl of choice! Ways of earning an income range from the usual activities like dungeon spelunking, to helping folks in town out with their problems, to getting fed by an overeager elf ~
Stuff the girls’ faces with their favorite foods once a day to see them gradually pork up! None of them are particularly looking to get fat, though. They might have to be convinced to keep eating somehow…
The three Heroes aren’t the only girls in town that can put on some weight, not by a long shot. Look for ways to corrupt every woman you can lay your eyes upon into ruining her waistline! Targets range from the local nun, to a spunky goblin girl, and even to yourself ~
Hey everyone, and thanks for giving this project a look!
Feeder Fantasy is an RPGMaker quest-type game made as a passion project by a Japanese creator called Fallboy, who can be found here:
The dude has worked on it on-and-off for several months, continuously adding more content and assets over time. He’s good friends with Sunny3257 and has commissioned the guy for loads of CGs that are now included in the game, so be sure to send him some thanks if you enjoy this project! None of it could happened without him.
Mod Ver 1.2.2
That said, this topic was created since the game has been extensively modded by a number of different creators since its first mention on WeightGaming. At first, it was just simple stuff like English translation, but in the time since, it’s expanded massively to original content, text modifications, more art, etc.
Any future updates our little development team makes will be hosted here so as to have a more centralized and customizable hub for sharing news to you all. The biggest changes from the last batch of updates are included here:
Changelog Ver. 1.0
- Original creator updated from 4.0 to 5.0, introducing a handful of additions:
- Liz the Guard, Maya the Info Broker, and the Wildcat Bakery Shopkeep now all have CGs drawn by Sunny3257
- “Church Route” is now mostly implemented, connecting the relics in the Food Labyrinth to fattening up Sister Maria.
Has a unique ending at the end of the questline. She currently lacks any CGs or changes in sprite though.
- All new content translated + scores of typos corrected. A few may remain, and several lines are pending rewrites
- “One Feeding Per Day” limit relaxed to “One Feeding Per Girl Per Day” limit
- Rates of growth for all main heroines tweaked to try and pace their progressions better relative to each other
- Goblin Cave extensively modified:
- No longer requires Church/Labyrinth questline to access, can just be entered from the start
- Goblin/Trap damage tweaked to make level progression and weight somewhat meaningful in combat/exploration.
- Ability to Game Over from reaching 0 HP replaced with kicking you out of the cave
- Extra exploration event added as a rare outcome of the crossroads event, along with a nonstandard ending that triggers if you activate it while at Weight Level 4
- Goblin Girl can now be reached consistently by using a key item obtained from feeding several goblins into submission rather than being a totally random event
- Judy the Maid’s questline heavily reworked. Weight Loss items are now obtained through a questline involving the blacksmith and the orb in your house rather than the sweets shop fairy
- Late-Game NPC and new area added allowing you to freely change your weight for a fee. Discovered through a somewhat long questline also involving the blacksmith and weight-loss items
- Bookshelf at home now has a streamlined system for leveling you up and notifying you when to examine it
- Elderly couple near top of town now reacts to sweets shop fairy gaining weight
- Stools in your home can now be examined, and flattened at Weight Level 5. Done as an experiment to see how fast and how well we could cooperate with our artists to get new assets
- Most “gratuitous” feeding options for minor characters at max weight now have unique flavor text for each thing they can be fed rather than generic text (Wildcat Shopkeep, Ai, etc.)
- Teleporter glitches and softlocks should be entirely removed. You can now use it anywhere without fear of breaking stuff. Item is disabled in areas where its use would clearly break or interrupt something
- Loads of conversations tweaked for logic/consistency/flow/QoL
Though a more all-encompassing changelog is included in the ReadMe in the MEGA.
Finally, the previous thread can be found here as a sort of archive of the development process:
Once again, thanks for all the support, and hopefully we can keep working on this going into the future!