Bug reports thread

With the game getting bigger and more complicated I think it might be easier for me to fix bugs if I don’t have to search the main topic for them. So I made this thread.
Try to make this easy on me and explain as well as you can what you were doing when you encountered the bug and I’ll add it to the list here.

BUGS:

Phage clone appears in bar after getting mine key for Lotta.

Lotta gets stuck on the window in the inn bedroom.

Consume works on everything.

Missing cake quest sometimes can’t be completed. FIXED?

Lotta not appearing during her introduction cutscene. (Might be caused by running from the old innkeeper.) FIXED?

Bugs caused by walking away from some events because I forgot to block them off. Examples would be taking control of Fress before she joins your party, and walking all the way to Lina in the first town, and seeing Phage dialog.

The summit. Dear god the bugs on the summit.

Fress cupcake badend does not work right at all.

heres some bugs I managed to find in the newest update

• The blushy embarrassed Fress Icons won’t appear after her breasts expand (could be minor or something idk)
  • When the Ice Cream boss uses a force feed attack it says Lotta is eating but nothing happens, she doesn’t get a belly level or anything
  • When Lotta is defeated by the Ice Cream boss nothing happens, she exits the battle with 1 hp (Was there supposed to be a bad end here?)
  • There’s a Lotta Clone that appears at the end of Part 3 (But that’s at the end of it so its a very minor bug)
  • Placeholder sprite for Ice Cream boss is placed weird and I cant see his amazing Banana Dick (see pic below)

[quote=“Kyubits, post:2, topic:808”]heres some bugs I managed to find in the newest update

• The blushy embarrassed Fress Icons won’t appear after her breasts expand (could be minor or something idk)
  • When the Ice Cream boss uses a force feed attack it says Lotta is eating but nothing happens, she doesn’t get a belly level or anything
  • When Lotta is defeated by the Ice Cream boss nothing happens, she exits the battle with 1 hp (Was there supposed to be a bad end here?)
  • There’s a Lotta Clone that appears at the end of Part 3 (But that’s at the end of it so its a very minor bug)
  • Placeholder sprite for Ice Cream boss is placed weird and I cant see his amazing Banana Dick (see pic below)
    [/quote]

I had time so I think I fixed all of them but the Fress bug. I couldn’t replicate it. I’ll add the fixed version to the OP sometime today or tonight.

me again found another bug

I started the factory part of the game again in the 3.1. update and I think I may have brought this one on myself maybe? I started with the Gummy/Blueberry wing and went to the Cake part after that and after I collected the 3 missing cakes the goblin says I still have to collect them, I think I might have done them out of order or something? so I’ll check back and do it Cake Wing first than the other stuff and see if that fixes it . _ .

screencap

UPDATE: so yeah turns out I just had to start with the Cake Wing first to fix this

[quote=“Kyubits, post:4, topic:808”]me again found another bug

I started the factory part of the game again in the 3.1. update and I think I may have brought this one on myself maybe? I started with the Gummy/Blueberry wing and went to the Cake part after that and after I collected the 3 missing cakes the goblin says I still have to collect them, I think I might have done them out of order or something? so I’ll check back and do it Cake Wing first than the other stuff and see if that fixes it . _ .

screencap

UPDATE: so yeah turns out I just had to start with the Cake Wing first to fix this[/quote]

That’s pretty game breaking right there. I’ll have to figure out what’s causing it. Until then I’ll add it to the bugs list.

Well damn it did the same thing to me. I didn’t even change any thing from this part. This is going to need fixed fast.

EDIT: Looks like this bug might be caused by running from the old innkeeper during the cutscene at the end of the first quest. I should have it fixed soon, but for now don’t run from her. She just wants to thank you.

Thanks for starting this topic. I got both “no-Lotta-in-party-properly” and “missing-cake-though-there-are-three-in-inventory” bug. Thought I had gone nuts, so I am grateful knowing there were bugs explaining the odd things. :slight_smile:
Oh, got an extra one with the Granny (Phage’s Landlady). In my game she seems to have lost her memory! Every time Phage appears in the starting area, Granny starts to babble about Lina’s problem again and again. Luckily Phage keeps her cool. Wish I had her patience. :slight_smile: Call that one “Dementia bug”?

Edit: Ver 3.1 changed things: Granny ok, Lotta ok (at least joined eagerly), still missing cakes (and Phage can’t finish her hobby in Mage’s guild, so I imagine I am stuck) GREAT game, just needs a bit fixing, I think. :slight_smile:

And we’re back! Someone on bbwchan clued me into why the missing cake quest is bugged out. I’ll be working on a fix for that and one for entering the factory before you’re supposed to. I’ll aim to have these out by sometime tomorrow.

Patch update. Hopefully fixed some bugs preventing the missing cake mini quest from being completed, and it should now be impossible to enter the factory before meeting Fress.

looks good

Everything worked fine for me this time. No more bugs that I could find on first play-trough. Thank you!

PS. ‘Magic cart’ is SUCH a delicious thing! The dialogue in Mages’ Guild was both promising and well-thought. Got everyone longing for the next part, I guess. Also those bad ends - not only suggested but also prepared and showed in such fine detail - took me totally! Wow! Wish there could be a way to include them in game. Lotta’s huge butt there… hm… adorable! :wink:

[quote=“tsap, post:12, topic:808”]Everything worked fine for me this time. No more bugs that I could find on first play-trough. Thank you!

PS. ‘Magic cart’ is SUCH a delicious thing! The dialogue in Mages’ Guild was both promising and well-thought. Got everyone longing for the next part, I guess. Also those bad ends - not only suggested but also prepared and showed in such fine detail - took me totally! Wow! Wish there could be a way to include them in game. Lotta’s huge butt there… hm… adorable! ;)[/quote]

I have noticed a few more bugs, but they are not nearly as bad or game breaking so I can probably just leave them until the next update. Example Fress’s move focus doesn’t work and you can click on the magic cart and remove it from your inventory.

I saw that somebody posted about this in the main thread so I thought I’d let you know about it getting repeated for me.

Phage is stuck on “full” status for me, and I can’t get her to change from that. Before that, she was overstuffed and I used an antacid. Now even if I sit and wait for slimes to force feed her she just stays “full”

[quote=“aqaqaqaqaq999, post:14, topic:808”]I saw that somebody posted about this in the main thread so I thought I’d let you know about it getting repeated for me.

Phage is stuck on “full” status for me, and I can’t get her to change from that. Before that, she was overstuffed and I used an antacid. Now even if I sit and wait for slimes to force feed her she just stays “full”[/quote]

I’ll have to look into this. Antacids are long overdue for a rework, and I have plans to make them suck less in the next update.

[quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:15, topic:808”][quote=“aqaqaqaqaq999, post:14, topic:808”]I saw that somebody posted about this in the main thread so I thought I’d let you know about it getting repeated for me.

Phage is stuck on “full” status for me, and I can’t get her to change from that. Before that, she was overstuffed and I used an antacid. Now even if I sit and wait for slimes to force feed her she just stays “full”[/quote]

I’ll have to look into this. Antacids are long overdue for a rework, and I have plans to make them suck less in the next update.[/quote]

Actually, I think I narrowed down what the issue is. I used a regular antacid on Phage while she was at maximum, which according to the item description only works on her when she’s “full”, so nothing changed. But the antacid changed her model to “full”, which got me confused.

After I used an antacid max, she lost the status effect, changed to unstuffed and went back to gaining like normal.

I’m going to add signs and stuff that give directions when I go back and start updating old content. The shopkeeper problem is probably because you’re using a mouse. The game is meant to be played with either a keyboard or controller, but you can use a mouse it just won’t be as easy. Try clicking in front of the shopkeepers counter. As for none of the building working there’s a story to that. When I made the first part of this game everyone’s general thought was “cool game too bad it’s going to die like every other rpgmaker project.” So I had to pump out the city and mine quest as fast as possible to keep people interested, and to do that I had to hold of on buildings and npcs that were not important at the time.

Yea until then though, could you give me a hint as to where to go next because I’m actually really lost and have tried everything I can.

If you’re looking for the mages guild go to the front gate of the city and walk up until you reach a new area. Its the only building in that zone right now. If you’re on the factory quest there should be a building with weird purple pink tree things in front of it all the way on the left side of the city. If you already did the factory quest and have your third party member then you finished all I have made right now.

i don’t know where to start the factory quest and ive tried looking around the entire city, the area i think youre talking about i think i may have found it but there was no door

http://i.imgur.com/tuWTFez.png it’s this building. If there isn’t a door then you might have somehow gotten an extremely old version of the game. The newest version is in the main thread.