Bug reports thread

turns out i did have an old download somehow, thanks for the info though

Ok so some of you are going to notice that the summit is bugged. I noticed too. The problem is the characters are all moving in different ways every time it bugs out, and I can’t seem to find any kind of reason as to why it would bug out at all. In fact most of these bugs SHOULD cause the game to stall and need restarted but that isn’t happening. Just tell me everything that happened in as much detail as possible and maybe we can figure out a cause.

No idea how this happened but in the newest update I somehow managed to get the Mastiphigia bad end as soon as I walked up the stairs to her boss fight and I have NO idea how I managed to do that, so it could be just a one time thing for me

I’m trying to recreate it but no luck soo as far as I can tell it was probably just a one time thing, aside from that there isn’t any bugs in this update that you don’t already know about or anything

ok so I found a glitch, if you try to use an old save file after the end of the the last patch, I couldn’t get further, the guards won’t let me pass

nvm forgot I had to get the wagon

[quote=“Kyubits, post:25, topic:808”]No idea how this happened but in the newest update I somehow managed to get the Mastiphigia bad end as soon as I walked up the stairs to her boss fight and I have NO idea how I managed to do that, so it could be just a one time thing for me

I’m trying to recreate it but no luck soo as far as I can tell it was probably just a one time thing, aside from that there isn’t any bugs in this update that you don’t already know about or anything[/quote]

I accidentally left a teleporting event near the stairs. I just removed it and the fairy. I’ll release a bugfix sometime tomorrow. EDIT: I’ll bug fix as soon as the spelling errors are fixed.

I’m ok with old saves not working for now. It’s annoying to have to play everything over again but this is the super alpha so it’s to be expected.

I sent a personal message on how you could make the attunement stones work

I’ve found a bug in which case if you’re meeting this girl (I haven’t found out her name yet) and you try to talk to her in this position, you can’t move and can’t talk to her. Here is the position.

Oh, wow. That’s supposed to be a cutscene, I think. How’d you keep moving when you entered the city?

Wow I didn’t even know this was possible. Can you tell me everything you did up until this point, so I can fix this?

Oh, wow. That’s supposed to be a cutscene, I think. How’d you keep moving when you entered the city?[/quote]

I had accidentally clicked on the spot above her by the lightpost. The cutscene isn’t triggered until you move a certain distance up the road. I’ve found another bug too. If you get Lotta (I found out her name after making a new game) at full status or higher then you can’t trigger the cutscene in the bar, since it fails to load the .png image (most likely because the game doesn’t expect her to be at this stage yet).

This is a pretty minor one but after the factory quest, you can repeatedly talk to the factory owner and each time he gives you 500G. Kind of a funny exploit but I imagine as the game gets closer to finished the kind of thing you’d want to fix.

That sounds similar to the crystal at the beginning of the game, though that crystal is stated to be going later after testing

Huh never noticed that. Very easy to fix, I’ll make sure to do that when I get the chance.

I’m not sure if it’s just me using Wine or it’s an actual bug, but when ever I try to open the game This is what I get

Wine is what lets you run windows programs on Linux right? I’m not sure if rpgmaker can run on Linux at all, but I’ve never used it so I’m not sure.

Anything relating to that would almost certainly be an issue with rpgmaker itself. Looking for compatibility guides (ie; offsite) should be more helpful. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wine is what lets you run windows programs on Linux right? I’m not sure if rpgmaker can run on Linux at all, but I’ve never used it so I’m not sure.[/quote]

Off to the computer in the living room

Go into the www folder and open index.html in your favorite web browser (that supports javascript and HTML5).

I’ve played through the game so far and when I try to replay the game I can’t seem to get into the mine. The cut scene is not triggered for some reason.