Bug reports thread

That’s both strange and annoying. I might just create a new staircase or something all together.

Did you remember to go upstairs in the inn and sleep first? I know you’re not allowed into the mines until you sleep at the inn

That’s both strange and annoying. I might just create a new staircase or something all together.[/quote]
I can’t believe I forgot do to that! Thank you for helping me out ;D

If you use consume not only does nothing happen it makes the fight unwinnable and you can’t run from it your only choice is to close the game and reload your last save

I can’t look right now but this is most likely caused by eating things that aren’t food.

Battle results screen doesn’t seem to be of any use. Nothing showing how much experience I gained or who leveled up.

Battle spoils screen shows up even when no items/gold are dropped, but I don’t know enough (current) RPG maker scripting to skip the screen when it’s unnecessary.

[quote=“jimbobvii, post:48, topic:808”]Battle results screen doesn’t seem to be of any use. Nothing showing how much experience I gained or who leveled up.

Battle spoils screen shows up even when no items/gold are dropped, but I don’t know enough (current) RPG maker scripting to skip the screen when it’s unnecessary.[/quote]
It’s actually a plug in. Rpgmaker has no end battle screen. It’s up to the plugin maker to fix that.

I found another one if you go back to where you fight the demon goddess you can go into the main dungeon but if you try to leave you get stuck

Might be a bug, might not, but when Lotta eats while glutted, she doesn’t take any damage. Is this intentional?

More specifically, once you enter the room that was locked by switch (the second one, not the cupcake boss room), the path back breaks. Unfortunate, as you need to go back that way to pick up one of the bonus items.

I found another bug.

Right after the candy dungeon when you put Phage in the magic cart. She doesn’t appear in the cart at all. She’s walking around.

I’ll fix this first thing when I wake up.

That’s intentional. I’m trying to give her a different drawback.

[quote=“SwimmingEagle, post:53, topic:808”]I found another bug.

Right after the candy dungeon when you put Phage in the magic cart. She doesn’t appear in the cart at all. She’s walking around.[/quote]
I’ve been trying to fix this all day. might have it worked out soon.

I’ve already fixed a few other bugs, but most of the ones related to the mine and mage’s guild quests are going to be fixed when I work on that part of the game.

I think I found a bug: when I hunting those chicken monsters at this location when i try to eat that monster in battle it becomes immortal. It takes damage, but it not die. I tried the test death item and it doesn’t work either

so I found a glitch, while phage is bloated with milk if you recover with an inn or a bed it will recover the state that allows phage to be milk bloated

That’s a big one. I’ll see if I can take care of it.

I’m not able to recreate this bug. I have not made any changes to this scenes either, so I’ll need as man details as possible.

I’m not able to recreate this bug. I have not made any changes to this scenes either, so I’ll need as man details as possible.[/quote]
I don’t know what causes the bug, but it occurred to me whenever I left the team formation as the default one, and it stopped when I swapped Phage into the first party slot

In the version on the discord I found an issue when using the fast travel going to the second you get tp’d into the wall of the building south of the fast travel point and are stuck in that wall forcing you to reset the game to the last save

About this “if you go back to where you fight the demon goddess you can go into the main dungeon but if you try to leave you get stuck”.
Is there any way to get the object and get out of there smoothly?

When i try to have “fun” with the girl at the bakery after the special recipe i get this error screen.