Bunch of questions to show what everyone is generally into

With a certain whale-pic-having user (the_dialouge) recently asking a bunch of questions, I got inspired to also make something to collect opinions. I think these should all be the same kind of poll, with multiple possible answers and so on.

Gameplay you want in weight gain games (multiple choice)
  • one-button minigame
  • one-button interactible (basically slideshow but dynamic)
  • one handed minigame
  • one handed interactible (tamagotchi etc)
  • semi-complete platformer (2d or 3d)
  • complete platformer (2d or 3d)
  • Text based RPG
  • RPG maker RPG
  • RPG maker walking sim

0 voters

Difficulty, if applicable, for getting to the meat (and lard) of the game
  • Game starts, eating starts.
  • Some tutorial or intro, then fat.
  • I gotta be somewhat aware of what I do, but I can hold my own food while playing.
  • If I get “distracted” from the game, there may be some (temporary) weight loss.
  • There is a puzzle that is kinda hard. There is also pizza to motivate.
  • Like bouncing a balloon in a small room. Except fat.
  • Gotta use both hands to play, my whole attention and “use” the memory of what happened later.
  • If I miss the moment, I have to try that bit again.
  • If I miss the moment, I have to start the game again.
  • If I miss the moment, there is a tutorial I have to play again.
  • There is also an unskippable intro.
  • The dark souls of fetish games.

0 voters

How do gender pairings and such affect if you are into games?
  • If its fat, I am in.
  • If its what I like, its better.
  • I like anything, so whatever.
  • It would be better if I had more that I am into, but I dont mind having other pairings.
  • I can occasionally blot out descriptions of the naughty bits
  • I tend to play and then later delete games with pairings I cannot self insert into.
  • I make sure only to download games with pairings that I would fit in.
  • Kinda annoyed that [insert pairing here] is so much more common than what I like.
  • I kinda loose all interest in doing fun stuff when seeing games with the wrong pairings. No hard feelings though.
  • (This option is here to say that I dont think there should be much beyond this that people should be comfortable sharing. At the very least, not much that is helpful to discussion.)

0 voters

Does setting affect if you are interested?
  • No
  • Sometimes
  • Depends on the setting
  • 50% of the time
  • Often
  • Yes

0 voters

What are some genres you are preferring?
  • Fantasy
  • Sci Fi
  • Horror
  • Romance
  • Drama
  • Thriller
  • Bascially, void where things happen

0 voters

What are some genres you actively dislike?
  • Fantasy
  • Sci Fi
  • Horror
  • Romance
  • Drama
  • Thriller
  • Bascially, void where things happen

0 voters

What is your favourite in-universe gaining speed?
  • Realistic (maybe 10 pounds per week or whatever body builders who bulk can get)
  • Double realistic (still slow but fast enough to excite you more)
  • 10x realistic (Visible gain per day, maybe even hour)
  • Rapid (potion or magic or science happened. Get out before the door gets too small)
  • 0 to 100 kilos in 10 seconds (At this rate, something will break. Maybe walls, maybe cities)
  • Instant (magic and “poof” you are chubby. Or fat. Or immobile. There is a poll idea)
  • Action based (curse turns steps into fat, words into fat. Basically, do a thing and gain a bit. Instantly.)
  • Retroactively (you insulted a gypsie, now you have never excercised a day in your life.)

0 voters

What is your favourite attitude of the one responsible, if someone is responsible aside from the one gaining.
  • Insurance fraud. chubby-to-be will have a heart attack and so on.
  • Hates chubby-to-be and makes chubby-to-be fat because of it
  • Wants to look better by comparison and fattens chubby-to-be to achieve that.
  • Careless and completely indifferent to them making chubby-to-be fatter.
  • May be into chubby-to-be and fat, but does not show it. But there are doughnuts. Silver lining.
  • Chubby-to-be is among many fatties, they are just following orders. (AI city, drugs in water, Cosmic horror)
  • chubby-to-be is among many, but they are into it.
  • They act like they are against fat, but are always putting snacks in front of chubby-to-be.
  • Curious. May be awakening something.
  • Worried, but somehow unable to help themselves. Chubby-to-be gotta have food.
  • Unaware. They always wonder why that thing they do coincides with chubby-to-be getting chubbier. Oh well, not their business.
  • Acts like any of the above, but will reveal to be any of the below when chubby-to-be hits a certain weight, the point of no escape I like to call it.
  • Wants to cuddle. Fat is cuddly. Fattens chubby-to-be until sufficiently cuddly.
  • Recently discovered their fetish. Chubby-to-be may only be the first victim among many that may come.
  • They excercise, chubby-to-be eats. Thats just the natural order, nothing else to it.
  • Into it. Maybe into chubby-to-be too.
  • Into it. Definitely into chubby-to-be.
  • More into chubby-to-be than the fat, but they cannot stop doting on their big blubberball.
  • Loves chubby-to-be. Loves seeing chubby-to-be eat. Anything else is extra.
  • Loves chubby-to-be. Needs chubby-to-be to be fat.

0 voters

What is your minimum starting weight?
  • Starving thin
  • thin
  • normal
  • pudge
  • chubby
  • fat
  • obese
  • really really obese
  • blob
  • immobile
  • house size
  • city size
  • planet size etc

0 voters

What is your maximum end size?
  • Starving thin
  • thin
  • normal
  • pudge
  • chubby
  • fat
  • obese
  • really really obese
  • blob
  • immobile
  • house size
  • city size
  • planet size etc

0 voters

That is all I can think of for right now. Feel free to suggest other polls, I really just wanna see what people are into, to see how much I match them. Maybe some projects could get inspired by the results too.

9 Likes

Just in case, I am reserving this first comment so I dont have to edit the top post and accidentally delete the polls.

Do polls keep results when the post containing them gets edited?

2 Likes

if i may expand on my thoughts of the first question
i feel good fetish games are on the extremes of competent game and slideshow like the closer you get to the middle the worse the quality of the game is

1 Like

More polls! Yay! Some novel questions and choices (that insurance fraud scenario is downright evil, but intriguing). “Gender pairings” is not really something I look for in weight gain games. In fact, I try to steer the player character away from the overly romantic and sensual relationships, whenever possible. Setting is not as important to me as the method of gaining. For example, I am okay with medieval time periods, as long as magic is not the primary gaining method. I am a traditionalist–in the sense that I prefer natural gaining from eating too much high-calorie foods and living a mostly sedentary lifestyle.

Not sure what the difference is between drama and thriller. In my mind, the latter is a cross between drama and horror. It is nice to be asked about in-universe gaining speed, as opposed to real-time gaining speed. Feeder attitudes was an interesting subject. I was uncertain on how to answer the starting and ending weight/size questions, particularly the maximum end size. I answered it as “what is the size at which I stop caring about the character?” (i.e. the point I am turned off). I can see how others might interpret the question as “what is the biggest you want your character to be?”, which would be the option just before the turn-off point. Thanks for posing these questions!

2 Likes