call me curious yet again. how did you all hear about this place?

I was looking for artwork from Kazecat to reference and I came upon this site.

I canā€™t actually remember at this point. It was either a journal on FA or a post on BBWchan.

I found this site while searching for furry weight gain games. I think one of the top results was Kazecatā€™s Furry Fighting Game, and this prompted me to look into this site further.

Like some others here, I got here through some means or another that I canā€™t recall ā€“ my best guess is that I was looking for Starbound body-related mods, ending up finding a link to BigFatties during its early days, and eventually took an interest in other parts of the site as well while also following that modā€™s developmentā€¦unless I stumbled across the site first and THEN found the mod, I dunno.

The creator of Tainted Elysium had a link to what I believed at the time was a dead forum, so I didnā€™t think anything of it for a good long while until I came across a bug and got curious. Turned out to be a very much alive Weight Gaming.

I found this site accidentally, because I looked for an FA/Feederism community playing RPG together for roleplaying with them.

I was looking for weight gain related D&D homebrew spellsā€¦ and the rest is history :slight_smile: Now I lurk forever, cus Iā€™m too shy to ask if anyone wants to play with some of the fun rules around here on roll20 lol.

I follow all sorts of artists that make bbw art on Twitter. One of them (I donā€™t remember the name, sorry) was a member of this page who made games.

Honestly, I think the first time I entered Weight Gaming was because I discovered Failmuseumā€™s weight gain mod for CK2 sometime in November and was really interested in its development, so I helped out with it.

Then I ended up getting sucked into the community months later because I donā€™t have too much to do, and I really wanna talk with fellow WG fans.

The community here has been really supportive and nice, itā€™s kinda crazy.

1 Like

Was doing a random google search and ended up on one of SquirrelGirlDGTā€™s Streams. Followed the rabbit hole back to this site. Canā€™t say Iā€™m proud tho.

purrine and towermisu

I was user number 3 after Kilif and his significant other.

1 Like

dramatically deepens voice
My first time, huh, thatā€™s a story I havenā€™t told in yearsā€¦

Jokes aside, my first time was by complete coincidence in around 2017 I think, back when the site still had the old layout. I was looking for text adventures and I was fairly new to the feederism scene online and basically ended up here on coincidence. Now youā€™re all stuck with me, muahaha

I believe I found the site during the first gamejam when @Cakecatboy announced she was participating in it. When she mentioned the site, I decided to take a look, and here I am.

1 Like

Find weight gain furry game found this site so yea

Also pretty sure I found this place via CakeHoarder/CakeCatBoy on DA.

Found starbound big fatties, and i found this site.

#godlikebackstory

I stumbled upon Vale City (the game, not the artist) on DA and got stumped looking for some secret thing. Googling the answer ended up leading me to this forum

I got here from a link on BBW-chan.nl and I never looked back.

I found this place from looking for stuff related to tribal hunter.

I think I found this place when last yearā€™s gain jam was ending.