call me curious yet again. how did you all hear about this place?

I forgot honestly.

Maybe via @jerkajerk and his mid 2016 Life of Kriss on DeviantArt.

Because of Shindirafeh, followed on deviantart, realized there was a game, and then found out about this site

1 Like

I was curious and just looked up fat games, then I looked up weight and autocomplete gave me this website. I stalked for a bit before creating my account.

I was going through twitter and check out the artist @ToroborosArt, as I was familiarized with his art style, stumble upon his artwork I’ve never seen on DeviantArt. It was the game Fork weight gain Visual Novel. As I was interested in the game as one of my favorite artists was drawing it. Look up the game and found out to be still in development and I ended up on this website.

iirc Kilf put a link to the original forum on their FA page, that or their twitter. I was checking for any updates on what game they were trying to work out at the time and saw the link.

blatantly looking shit up on my phone.

1 Like

I learned about a game called Smasher: Will of the Thiccs on YouTube. After looking that game up, the game mentioned this website.

I blame @hisano-x, he got me addicted to this place. It’s all his fault.

(Love ya buddy! :blue_heart:)

The ultimate flex. Kilif our lord and saviour. To you, we give praise!!! :clinking_glasses: :grinning: :heart_eyes: :medal_military: :trophy: