Welcome to ChocoLand, a city made entirely of chocolate and candy! Lose control, eat everything until you are stuffed and then grow larger to eat even more. A first person stuffing game made in Unity.
Download Update 5
Update 1 patch notes:
- Added little chocolate people to eat for fun.
- Added a dialogue system
- Added a cafe worker you can talk to and get food from.
- Added particle effects when you eat things, if you see particles you are able to eat whatever you are looking at.
- Some items require more than one bite to eat (WIP still need to update the city)
Update 2 patch notes:
- Updated the city a bit.
- Added a modeled belly that looks pretty bad, updated code to support mesh belly.
- Added a bit more dialogue.
- Probably some stuff I forgot.
Update 3 patch notes:
- Updated values to make a smoother game experience
- More dialogue
- Fixed spawn location
- Minor other changes
Update 4 patch notes:
- Added some sound and music (Credit to SRP for the music),
- Minor changes.
Update 5 patch notes:
- Added a smoother belly model
- Added a win condition with the saddest excuse for a final cut scene you ever seen.
- Fixed some hitboxes.
- Made things darken as you eat them.
- Tweaked some values.
- Remove janky stuff like getting caught on the sidewalk despite being a 30 meter giant.
- Add more dialogue.
- Add a collider to the belly
- Make the belly jiggle a bit.
- Stop posing updates at 5:00 AM.
Left click to eat
Ctrl to crouch
E to open the door
F to grow when you maximize fullness
Q to skip dialogue
Right click/Alt to free look but kinda buggy
Basic gameplay is eat food until you maximize fullness, then press F to grow so you can eat even larger foods.
I’m mostly using the Gain Jam as an excuse to learn Unity better so don’t expect too much. If nothing else I do feel like I have learned a good bit about using Unity so I can make a proper game later. Almost all the assets are free assets I got from Unity or lazy models created with primitive shapes .