Chub Club: A Quest Adventure

I must be tired from work, cause I damn near died when I read the first line. Seriously, it struck me as way too funny.

And no, I never saw the coupon books. My game hit a weird glitch. Finished Tina’s quest, and tried talking to everyone else, but they wouldn’t respond with anything other than “We already spoke.”

I like that coupon book idea.

Edit: Second attempt, and same thing. Finished Tina’s quest, and the plot won’t advance.

Can confirm, three different attempts, no coupons.

Yeah the Demo I have only goes up to Tina’s quest, the Coupons are gonna come right after, you’re not losing your mind. Yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

… I noticed a “yet” in that sentence.

Sitrep, I am nearly done with Week 2, with three more to go and an epilogue. The next few steps will probably take longer since the code is going to get more complicated, but I’ll be keeping you lovelies updated as best I can, maybe with a few more completed demos along the way as well. :wink:

2 Likes

If you ever want a hand with spell-checking or editting I’m more than willing to help.

I already love it so far!

Much appreciated from both of you :smiley:

In the meantime I’m nearly done with day 3, trying to fix some bugs in my code. We still going!

3 Likes

Aaaand after bugfixing the day 3 quest we’re onto Day 4 at last, with one more to go, plus an epilogue!

I do have to backtrack on a feature I promised for the finished quest, however. Not to give things away, but my initial plan for the romance options was to have the ending be the main character with the lover, but I realized that with an epilogue like that you wouldn’t see the final results of the other characters so I’m temporarily removing that feature and am probably going to find a more natural way to bring in the lovey-dovey stuff once all the main quest guff is complete.

3 Likes

Work is steadily progressing, I’m taking it a little slow since I don’t want to burn out, but I have a good idea for the final fifth day in the works so here’s hoping. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When will we be able to play day 2 or higher?

Hopefully soon, I want to give more demos but I really don’t want to get complacent and forget about this, so the next time you see this, it’ll be a finished project.

2 Likes

Day 4 done. Only day 5 left. Soon friends >:)

1 Like

You could almost cut the tension with a knife.

That knife would be better served to cutting more delicious pizza

You can keep the knife, I’d rather eat the whole thing anyway.

sounds pretty hype, cant wait man. dont rush it and bug it up tho

salutes!

Don’t worry a big chunk of what I have left to do is bug testing and fixing missing brackets and the like. The hardest part is making the look at self descriptions sorta dynamic, since they need a lot of brackets, and if you know coding at all you know how obnoxious fixing brackets is. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Home stretch! I’m working on the writing for the final day and doing last minute bug tweaks, we should see a finished thing before the week is out!!!

3 Likes

YAY!!! dances in joy