Chub Club: A Quest Adventure

Is good, now just to figure out what the Candy dispenser is for…

Really fun game, well done!

Quick question, if I may. Is there any reason or benefit to taking different coupon books each time, or is it more worthwhile to grab the same one each time?

1 Like

Wow. Just wow. You should be so incredibly proud of the game you have put together. This is truly a fun, engaging, and perfectly kinky romp with just enough to do and explore! Amazing work!

If I have even one critique, it would be that the quests and descriptions for the girls have more fleshed out (sorry) wording and kinkier aspects to them than Hector and Lance. I would love to see their pieces be tied a bit more to kink (Gab’s involving forcefeeding an encouraging two more people, as an example), but you’ve really made a fun, interesting, an very polished game! Great work!

1 Like

Haven’t had a chance to delve TOO deep into this, but being name-dropped on a project this incredible is honestly one of the biggest compliments. This seems amazing and I can’t wait to dive further into it when time permits. You have a real knack for writing descriptions and scenarios, and I hope you have future plans!

Thank you so much for sharing this.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the kind words everyone, really glad you like it. I definitely feel I have room to improve as some of you pointed out (I agree entirely that the male gains are a bit lacking in kink, and as Gary sorta mentioned there aren’t as many body types as I would have liked, not sticking to one booklet gives you a ‘fat all over’ body type more or less), but it means a lot that you guys consider this a success. :smiley:

Also super jazzed to hear that you liked this too jerkajerk, I hope my future projects don’t disappoint c:

4 Likes

this was really, really good. It blew me away with the little details and scenarios jammed into the mall. Definitely was not expecting how good your writing was either. I wish you the best if you decide to keep making stuff like this ^^

3 Likes

Promising so far, only issue is on day 2 the Valhalla order slip keeps disappearing when I leave the club and I end up stuck.

A kid steals it from you when you leave the club and you have to find him where the cardboard cut out is.

1 Like

Oh guess I’m blind and didn’t notice that. Derp.

Just finished it, quite good for what it is. The few complains I have were already mentioned by others. Looking forward to more stuff from you.

1 Like

Forgot to heart everyone here, my mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

In any case, I’m planning on working on this a little more over the weekend once things get a little less crazy for me personally. My current priorities are upping the ante in regards to Lance and Hector and making their content a little more prominent and adding some more stuff to do outside of said quests. If all goes well I’ll also work on fixing the last quest and incorporating some new endings, so stay tuned y’all.

And again thank you for all the kind words, as a relative newcomer it kind of blows my mind how well this has been received. <3

4 Likes

I just finished through the game, it was an awesome game. The writing and ending were amazing.

Though i would love an immobility ending, no matter how infeasible that is, it would really just make this game 10/10 in my book.

Well, we have a small lil update peoples! Made some fixes and added some more stuff relating to Lance, nothing major just something more notable for his last moment.

Also the candy dispenser has a use now. I’m sure Altair123 will enjoy using it especially.

5 Likes

It looks like the game has been replaced by just the extra lance content.

One day I’m gonna upload something that’s not borked lol

Apologies I had some stuff changed to test the new stuff, it should be fixed now.

3 Likes

A buddy of mine got a degree in comp sci, and your post just made me think of rhyme he and the other students liked to sing while drinking:

“One little bug in the code, one little bug.
You take it down, pass it around,
297 little bugs in the code!”

5 Likes

I have a programming degree myself, I know the struggle. :stuck_out_tongue:

In any case I’m still working out a few ideas for this, but I may actually be starting something new that’s a little less ambitious and a more traditional text adventure so I can come back to this with some fresh ideas to expand (Ayyyy) on what I have here, so stick around.

1 Like

I hope the story will continue on! I wanna see the characters get fatter!

This story probably won’t continue outside of added endings, but I actually have been spitballing a couple smaller vignettes featuring the characters in this one, since they seem to be popular. Keep an ear to the ground for those. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope the immobile ending get’s expanded on (Pun intended) I would love to see all the chub club members dealing with it, physically and mentally, how they react to it and accept it would be awesome. I just hope you continue this game, this is an oddly wholesome game that is extremely enjoyable and i am eager for more. Whatever you do next, keep up the great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes