Chunky Cheerleader - Chapter Four (Daz asset, Choice Driven Visual Novel)

Little sneak peak of a render I just finished, this is part of a scene from Chapter Three. Current image count stands at 835!

If those are DAZ models, they’re freaking amazing. Well…I guess we can say we can’ wait, really.

1 Like

Hey, I’ve decided against having a Patreon or anything similar. Honestly don’t think I would be able to deliver enouth monthly content to make it worth paying for. Hopefully that makes sense.

9 Likes

Not sure, at the moment I’m thinking of bundling Chapter 1, 2 and 3 together and releasing that as Part One.

10 Likes

Very excited to hear that this is still being worked on! The demo is probably one of the ones I return to the most, I always hoped this project was still going. Excited for the eventual part 1 release, whenever that is!

there is people who pay regardless content or not but i would help you i guess.

1 Like

Really starting to get excited for this one!

1 Like

Is each chapter going to be released individually or all together?

This was said the last time that was asked.

1 Like

Hello all, just a small reminder that this project hasn’t died, at least not yet. I’ve done most of Chapter Three now, just reached the 1000 image milestone (if that’s a thing). Bear with me :slight_smile:

47 Likes

glad to hear it, this game rocks!

5 Likes

That’s great to hear, i do hope we see your next update very soon!

4 Likes

Great to hear from you! Take your time. We’re bearing with you :smile:

5 Likes

Can’t wait for the next version!

6 Likes

Hey. I was going through the files because… well let’s be real here. Laura has a dump truck of an ass and I stumbled upon a few photos that are not in the game. Will they be implemented at some point? Or, are they just gonna be there? Also, are there anymore photos of Laura?

9 Likes

do you have a patreon

1 Like

Just wanna add - I adore this project! And I’m so excited to see the next update

2 Likes

Question: There’s an image in the game’s files labeled “allthin” that features the girls being well…all thin. It kind of looks like one of the chapter ending images so I was wondering if that’s just some ending I’ve somehow never gotten in my five million playthroughs and if so, how do I get it?

2 Likes

Really exited to see a release come out hopefully soon.

4 Likes

PART ONE is complete! It’s taken a while I know, but it’s finally here the full release of part one. This includes all of Chapters One, Two and Three. The game is choice driven featuring over 1000 images with multiple story paths and different endings. Your choices matter, effecting what scenes you see on each play though. Join my Patreon to get access to the completed Part One. And have a say in the development direction of Part Two, along with regular updates and sneak peaks.

24 Likes

Amazing ! I can’t wait to try it tomorrow

2 Likes